+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2013 APPLICATION

BritGirl2305

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
55
0
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
NOC Code......
1223
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Started process - 3rd Feb 2014
Med's Request
4-2-2013
Med's Done....
6-2-2014, Results transfered by doctor 19th Feb 2014, Medical uploaded 3rd March 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A - Decision Made: 10th March 2014
Manjeezy said:
congrats BritGirl2305! The wait is almost over for you!
Thank you - I hope i get the COPR soon :)
 

anni_in

Hero Member
Sep 4, 2012
201
12
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2013
AOR Received.
16-Jul-2013
Med's Request
31-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
7-Feb-2014 Medical received.: 17-Feb-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
1-Mar-2014
BritGirl2305 said:
Thank you - I hope i get the COPR soon :)
Congratulations BritGirl2305!

You PPR is on the way...All the best
 

CEC_NLD

Hero Member
Sep 13, 2013
376
4
Category........
NOC Code......
2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2014 Schedue A form
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-03-2013
BritGirl2305 said:
Today my status changed to decision made!! it says - A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision...... I really hope this is good news,
Congrats...
 

kathirk

Full Member
Mar 3, 2014
39
2
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
7245
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PCC-February 5th
Nomination.....
August 10 2013- PNP
AOR Received.
24-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
PNP (October18 2013)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
Pace is back to normal now.Slow as b4.
 

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
4,082
729
Category........
manichinnari555 said:
Can we apply GCMS note....if one is in process ?
Yes you can.

You can now submit your request using the ATIP Online Request tool, which is accessible via: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/ or send your request by mail.

I would prefer submitting a request online. Its faster that way.
 

manichinnari555

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
179
3
Goku said:
Yes you can.

You can now submit your request using the ATIP Online Request tool, which is accessible via: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/ or send your request by mail.

I would prefer submitting a request online. Its faster that way.

Thanks, Goku.

I mean to say, I have submitted a request in the Feb and waiting for the notes, in the mean while can I submit another request ?

under which act I should submit one ?
 

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
4,082
729
Category........
manichinnari555 said:
Thanks, Goku.

I mean to say, I have submitted a request in the Feb and waiting for the notes, in the mean while can I submit another request ?

under which act I should submit one ?
I would suggest not to submit too much request. It might raise a concern for VO. Wait for a set to come and order another set after couple of months may be.

Try under privacy act.
 

manichinnari555

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
179
3
Goku said:
I would suggest not to submit too much request. It might raise a concern for VO. Wait for a set to come and order another set after couple of months may be.

Try under privacy act.
Thanks, Goku.

I just submitted another one based on your previous suggestions. Do you think this really matters for th VO ?
 

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
4,082
729
Category........
manichinnari555 said:
Thanks, Goku.

I just submitted another one based on your previous suggestions. Do you think this really matters for th VO ?
I think you didn't read my comment. I suggested not to order another set until you receive a set which you already ordered, and I also said wait for another couple of months before ordering it. Yes that might raise concern for VO that " Why this PA is ordering GCMS notes every months?". Anyways, its ok if you ordered it.

P.S. Don't order other set for at least for 2-3 months from now.
 

manichinnari555

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
179
3
Goku said:
I think you didn't read my comment. I suggested not to order another set until you receive a set which you already ordered, and I also said wait for another couple of months before ordering it. Yes that might raise concern for VO that " Why this PA is ordering GCMS notes every months?". Anyways, its ok if you ordered it.

P.S. Don't order other set for at least for 2-3 months from now.
Thanks, Goku.

I hope this will not impact any of the processing time or anything else.
 

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
4,082
729
Category........
manichinnari555 said:
Thanks, Goku.

I hope this will not impact any of the processing time or anything else.
No it wont delay your file. GCMS notes are to solve discrepancies if there are any. Ordering it over and over again might raise concern for VO; I didn't say it will. But it will surely not delay your file. :)
 

cecstatchk

Hero Member
Jan 31, 2014
247
5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, this week has been real silent. I didnt receive any update from CIC yet. Anyone received anything from CIC or GCMS ?
 

iKhalid

Hero Member
Jan 16, 2013
233
12
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-CPP
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PCC on 22-01-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23-01-2014
Med's Done....
04-02-2014 Med's Received: 14-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2014
cecstatchk said:
Hi Guys, this week has been real silent. I didnt receive any update from CIC yet. Anyone received anything from CIC or GCMS ?
No :(
 

kathirk

Full Member
Mar 3, 2014
39
2
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
7245
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PCC-February 5th
Nomination.....
August 10 2013- PNP
AOR Received.
24-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
PNP (October18 2013)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting