+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2012 Applications

scsm

Aug 17, 2012
Hi,

I'm confused regarding my document request. According to the officer's email, I need to submit an RCMP fingerprint request. But the private accredited fingerprinting agency that I went to actually sent my fingerprint to RCMP directly and now I have this certificate from the RCMP stating that I'm clear from any criminal record or refugee claimant. Is this the right document to be submitted to CPP-O, in response to the corresponding document request? Thanks in advance!

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scsm said:
Hi,

I'm confused regarding my document request. According to the officer's email, I need to submit an RCMP fingerprint request. But the private accredited fingerprinting agency that I went to actually sent my fingerprint to RCMP directly and now I have this certificate from the RCMP stating that I'm clear from any criminal record or refugee claimant. Is this the right document to be submitted to CPP-O, in response to the corresponding document request? Thanks in advance!
Yes, that is the RCMP check you need to send to them.

Islington

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately, I do not know....I hope very soon...Checking tracking number several times a day... :)

Islington

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I did. You put your name and address on it (as a receiver), fold it and send it along with your other documents. And also, keep the label from the return envelope to have the tracking number. Did you receive a passport request? When you receive the request for the passport you receive the instructions as well..

Islington

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WOWWWW My passport has been delivered 2 minutes ago. I will only open it when I get home in the afternoon. We would like to do it together with my spouse...Please cross your fingers for us to find a visa inside our passports... ??? ??? ???

sherych

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott-Pilot Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-09-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
congratulations!
have a great afternoon!!!!!! :)

Islington said:
WOWWWW My passport has been delivered 2 minutes ago. I will only open it when I get home in the afternoon. We would like to do it together with my spouse...Please cross your fingers for us to find a visa inside our passports... ??? ??? ???

Golnaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
1-12-2012 (PCC requested)
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
Med's Request
3-12-2012
Med's Done....
4-12-2012
Passport Req..
31-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
1-3-2013
LANDED..........
3-3-2013
Islington said:
Congrats!
When did they received your passport? and did you mail it to Ottawa?

Jun 28, 2012
Islington said:
Lucky you, Islington! Wishing you all the best. Hopefully the rest of us will get some news soon.

Islington

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys, but I am not sure if I have been approved...We did not open the envelope yet... :)

Islington

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeeeeesss!!!!Visa issued!!!
Any advice on flagpoling? I do need a visa to enter USA so I will have to make a U-turn before entering the border..When I leave Canada will they ask where am I going? Will they stamp in my passport? And after the U-turn when coming back will the officer ask me if I entered USA?Or I jus mention that Imade a u-turn?I am a bit confused about this process...However getting an appointment is not an option as takes too long and I can't wait.
Also, I have 1 more PR applicaton in process, WP in process and tourist visa app in process...Do I have to revoke them all? If yes, how to do it? Lot's of questions...Please advise..Thanks!!! :)

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Islington said:
yeeeeesss!!!!Visa issued!!!
Any advice on flagpoling? I do need a visa to enter USA so I will have to make a U-turn before entering the border..When I leave Canada will they ask where am I going? Will they stamp in my passport? And after the U-turn when coming back will the officer ask me if I entered USA?Or I jus mention that Imade a u-turn?I am a bit confused about this process...However getting an appointment is not an option as takes too long and I can't wait.
Also, I have 1 more PR applicaton in process, WP in process and tourist visa app in process...Do I have to revoke them all? If yes, how to do it? Lot's of questions...Please advise..Thanks!!! :)
Congrats buddy....
This is the best post I could think of regarding instruction to do U turn on Peace bridge.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t128263.0.html

Also there wont be anyone waiting for you from Canadian Border Security Agency (CBSA) to question you while entering US :). It is only upon the return to CA, would you be asked questions and I am sure you will be just fine.