+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2012 Applications

Islington

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats positivityhelps12!

Keep us updated! I have already sent mine... :)Good luck!

george007

Jun 8, 2012
Hi positivity,

Congrats for ur PPR. I am a july applicant ,recieved AOR on AUG 14,waiting for MR.Can you tell me the formalities to do medicals in advance

Thanks & regards,
george

Jun 28, 2012
I called the DMP and the receptionist mentioned that the doctor had the forms so I booked an appointment with the DMP. I only did this because I had time restraints as my wp expires soon. Call your local DMP and ask.

pakistancan

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Hey Islington!! How long it took them to ask you to send your passport after the medical? and how you planning on to land? going back home and coming back?

Kozmoj

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application package
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
waived, CoPR on 15-05-2013
LANDED..........
20-05-2013 at Carway
After I asked CIC Office for the matter that they didn't send the medical forms for my family members.
Finally, I have got answered from them.
They said they should have sent the medical forms for my dependents, but due to their software problems, they accidently sent the form only for me.

The funny thing is their solution for this matter.
They will cancel my medical request and reissue it for the entire family next week.
That means my process will be delaying much more than now due to their fault (software problems).

What a wonderful Canada Immigration Office!

But, I have already done my medical examination with my family, because the forms were available in DMP's office.
Now, I have no idea where my process is going. sigh.
I will send an email to them to let them know I have already done for my and my family's medical examination with the forms, which provided from DMP's office.

Dear Kozmoj,

Please disregard the medical instructions you received. Due to software problems, our system sent out some medical instructions for the principal applicant only and did not send out the instructions and forms for dependents.

I am cancelling your medical instructions and reissuing medical instructions and forms for the entire family. You shall receive these next week.

Regards,

If you have the same situation with me,
You have two options.
1. Just go to the DMP's office and use the forms they may provide.
I am now sure it will work or not :( But, I did.
or
2. Ask CIC Office for the additional forms and wait and do your medical examination.

Cos

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
NOC-A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June, 2012
AOR Received.
6 Nov, 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
27 Feb, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26th April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-May 2013; PPT returned 19-June, 2013
LANDED..........
21-June, 2013
Kozmoj said:
After I asked CIC Office for the matter that they didn't send the medical forms for my family members.
Finally, I have got answered from them.
They said they should have sent the medical forms for my dependents, but due to their software problems, they accidently sent the form only for me.

The funny thing is their solution for this matter.
They will cancel my medical request and reissue it for the entire family next week.
That means my process will be delaying much more than now due to their fault (software problems).

What a wonderful Canada Immigration Office!

But, I have already done my medical examination with my family, because the forms were available in DMP's office.
Now, I have no idea where my process is going. sigh.
I will send an email to them to let them know I have already done for my and my family's medical examination with the forms, which provided from DMP's office.

Dear Kozmoj,

Please disregard the medical instructions you received. Due to software problems, our system sent out some medical instructions for the principal applicant only and did not send out the instructions and forms for dependents.

I am cancelling your medical instructions and reissuing medical instructions and forms for the entire family. You shall receive these next week.

Regards,

If you have the same situation with me,
You have two options.
1. Just go to the DMP's office and use the forms they may provide.
I am now sure it will work or not :( But, I did.
or
2. Ask CIC Office for the additional forms and wait and do your medical examination.
Several cases where applicants did medical before a formal CIC medical request worked, therefore it appears unnecessary for anyone in this situation to bother asking CIC to send you family forms. I suggest you just proceed with medicals using forms available at the DMP's office!

funki77

Mar 26, 2012
hey kozmoj,

Thank you for the informative post, do let us know the response from CIC, if any. I think they should be fine with it.

Thanks!!

pakistancan

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Hey Bigben,my status kept showing In Process,and now I can not even have access to my file because their system is down.

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
Can somebody on this forum please tell me the job market in winnipeg, looking for a little bit detail and some contacts to get apartment please.

Islington

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi pakistancan,

It took me 1.5 month after medical....I do not know which way will I land...but I am not planning to go home....Probably flagpoling... :)

funki77

Mar 26, 2012
Kozmoj el al,

I received a reply from CPP-O today. They have now send me a form with my spouse MR details only.
I was anyways going to do the medicals tomorrow irrespective for the form being received from CPP-O.

Thanks everyone for your valuable inputs.