+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2012 Applications

K

khafinn

Hopefully in 2 months and a half if not 3 months would be way enough!!! I cant wait guys....this is driving me lunatic

jmm1979

Mar 8, 2012
I was talking with a friend who applied in Australia for their PR and they got it within 6 months. I have my AOR and my file has been sent to Ottawa. I'm trying to work out whether I should request it to be transferred to Sydney, Australia or not. I currently work full time in Calgary and have been here over 5 years now. Any advice please???

rosty2

Jul 5, 2012
Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 8th 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
Oct 25th
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
March 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
March 4th 2013
Passport Req..
April 4th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 17th 2013
LANDED..........
April 21st 2013
jmm1979 said:
I was talking with a friend who applied in Australia for their PR and they got it within 6 months. I have my AOR and my file has been sent to Ottawa. I'm trying to work out whether I should request it to be transferred to Sydney, Australia or not. I currently work full time in Calgary and have been here over 5 years now. Any advice please???
I dont think applicants can request to have the CPP changed after receiving AOR. and if it happens that it is possible it will give you more delays as your application is already queued to be reviewed by an officer. It is painful to wait for everybody but so be patient and you will have it.

mnjdev

Apr 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Biodata form on 13th march
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
RPRF requested on 1st March
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
28-04-2013
jmm1979 said:
First of all, your friend is lucky to get PR in 6 months, also u should remember even CPP-O has processed in 6 months, check November and December 2011 threads. However, even still some people are waiting from the same batch.
So, it really depends on everything - who works on ur file and the right timing.

Let's say if u change ur mailing address to Sydney Australia , I believe ur file will be transferred to Australia
But as Rosty mentioned it could potentially delay ur application, u wouldn't need that. At the same time, u could get sooner too, personally I wouldn't do that because the probability is that I am adding one more step to transfer to Australia so we dont know how much time would that take

I agree with Rosty

K

khafinn

Guys,March applicants started getting the medicals now....................

xzjh1985

Aug 27, 2012
Hi everyone, I've been monitoring this thread for a while now and finally decide to register

I can't remember the exact date I sent my application, it was mid-late may. They charged my credit card on June 25th, I haven't heard anything from them. In the past, they sent me an electronic receipt for Student Permit application, but not this time.

Just wondering if anyone can shed a light on my situation.

PRforCanada

Mar 5, 2012
Hi,

Please include my timeline also in the list:

Application received : 14-May
AOR received : 27-Aug

I have one question, I didn't included one of PCC(rest all others were added) in my original application package. As I received my AOR now, should I now send them this PCC OR wait till they ask it from me.

If I need to send it to them now, I'm concerned it may get missing/lost by them and then it'll be very difficult for me to get it again.

Please advise.

Thanks!

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
MAY 2012 APPLICANTS
Applicants Application Submitted AOR Received Medical Request PPR Request Landed
Islington May 1 August 15
ECE May 3 --------
Jean12F May 3 --------
canadaman May 4 August 16
new2can May 5 --------
Strongflag May 7 August 16
abcd123 May 7 August 20
Khafinn May 8 August 23
jmm1979 May 8 August 22
Always.Asif May 9 August 22
kenji May 9 August 22
Senior May 10 -------
ihabkal May 10 -------
Arash322 May 11 --------
rockyy May 14 --------
PRforCanada May 14 August 27
Timati May 16 --------
tricktt May 17 --------
dxplatinium May 22 --------
noidea4id May 25 --------
ggalex May27 --------

UPDATED....

Arash322

Feb 14, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 11 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 28 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 28 2012 to CPP Ottawa
Dear All

I got my AOR via email yesterday

My application was received on May 11th and AOR received on August 28th
should I be able to check my status online now with the file number?