jan 14,2013
LANDED..........
soon

Islington

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did you ask for Buffalo office? here is the e-mail of the Ottawa office where they supposed to transfer my application...OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca I have sent the copy of the Bith Certificate...

ofvgard

Star Member
May 6, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-then CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/4/2012
AOR Received.
10/8/2012
IELTS Request
sent with Application
Med's Request
28/09/2012
Med's Done....
25/10/2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
10/12/2012
VISA ISSUED...
21/12/2012
LANDED..........
13/01/13
Oh the wait continous. I havent logged on for a while because I needed a break from reading posts and getting all paranoid. But alas, I come back and I regret for being away for so long to find that Buffalo Visa Office is closed. Is this good or bad news?

I filed for CEC and it was cashed on May 8 2012. Almost starting my 4th month and still no AOR. I chose Buffalo for my VO, now is it safe to assume it was transfered smoothly to Ottawa? Ive been snooping around other threads, some June applicants already got AOR, and some kind enough to post an insert from their AOR that it has been transfered to Ottawa. Im assuming they had chosen Buffalo as their VO then? So safe to assume the same for me?

Is there nothing really I can do but wait? I see people doing ECAS, but I dont have that. I could possibly email Ottawa VO, but I lack UCI or file number...so thus here I am again sharing my woes and paranoia is definitely back again. Ill be satisfied with the AOR, knowing that its been looked at least. My work permit ends July 19 2013, and I cant afford delays, as I doubt my LMO will be sucessful. My job as an RN doesnt seem too unique enough to prove Im worth more than their Canadian citizens to have the job.There are lots of RNs looking for jobs. Where is that AOR!

LOL I sound pathetic. But all I can do is hope and pray there are no delays.

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
ofvgard said:
Oh the wait continous. I havent logged on for a while because I needed a break from reading posts and getting all paranoid. But alas, I come back and I regret for being away for so long to find that Buffalo Visa Office is closed. Is this good or bad news?

I filed for CEC and it was cashed on May 8 2012. Almost starting my 4th month and still no AOR. I chose Buffalo for my VO, now is it safe to assume it was transfered smoothly to Ottawa? Ive been snooping around other threads, some June applicants already got AOR, and some kind enough to post an insert from their AOR that it has been transfered to Ottawa. Im assuming they had chosen Buffalo as their VO then? So safe to assume the same for me?

Is there nothing really I can do but wait? I see people doing ECAS, but I dont have that. I could possibly email Ottawa VO, but I lack UCI or file number...so thus here I am again sharing my woes and paranoia is definitely back again. Ill be satisfied with the AOR, knowing that its been looked at least. My work permit ends July 19 2013, and I cant afford delays, as I doubt my LMO will be sucessful. My job as an RN doesnt seem too unique enough to prove Im worth more than their Canadian citizens to have the job.There are lots of RNs looking for jobs. Where is that AOR!

LOL I sound pathetic. But all I can do is hope and pray there are no delays.
hi ofvgard,

are u a canadian graduate??? if u currently works under pgwp, u don't need any recruitment effort to apply for LMO. When did u start working?? was ur experienced gained as a temporary skilled worker or a canadian graduate stream?? The UCI number is the same as the client identity number issued on ur post graduate work permit if u graduated from canada university. u can use it to log onto ecas and access the status of ur application but i believed it will take up to 3 months for ur status to appear online.

ofvgard

Star Member
May 6, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-then CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/4/2012
AOR Received.
10/8/2012
IELTS Request
sent with Application
Med's Request
28/09/2012
Med's Done....
25/10/2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
10/12/2012
VISA ISSUED...
21/12/2012
LANDED..........
13/01/13
Yes I graduated in Canada. Well at least that it is good news that I wont require to show recruitment efforts. Thats one good news. :)
I did try loging in to eCAS but not sucessfull. Perhaps they have not screened my application. It would be exactly 3 months on May 8. I do hope to get some notification to how things are going. I want to be assured at least that I have all the documents in order, or if not be told immediately so that I may be able to submit it.

But now that you mentioned UCI is the same as Client ID....I left it blank on my PR application since I didnt know it was the same. I hope ot wont affect anything :(

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
ofvgard said:
Yes I graduated in Canada. Well at least that it is good news that I wont require to show recruitment efforts. Thats one good news. :)
I did try loging in to eCAS but not sucessfull. Perhaps they have not screened my application. It would be exactly 3 months on May 8. I do hope to get some notification to how things are going. I want to be assured at least that I have all the documents in order, or if not be told immediately so that I may be able to submit it.

But now that you mentioned UCI is the same as Client ID....I left it blank on my PR application since I didnt know it was the same. I hope ot wont affect anything :(
no need to worry, ur application is good. lots of people here didnt include that number. i think ur application is complete otherwise they wouldn't charge ur credit card and would have returned the entire documents back to u. i applied on july 11 (NOC 3233), they received it on the july 16th. credit card not charged yet. keeping my fingers crossed. good luck to all of us

Islington

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi abcd123,

It seems that May applications are still sitting on shelves..... :(

ofvgard

Star Member
May 6, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-then CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/4/2012
AOR Received.
10/8/2012
IELTS Request
sent with Application
Med's Request
28/09/2012
Med's Done....
25/10/2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
10/12/2012
VISA ISSUED...
21/12/2012
LANDED..........
13/01/13
Lets hope after this long weekend we may have canada post do its job and send us our AOR

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I've read the whole thread. Based on my limited experience, usually for applicants from inside Canada when AOR takes longer than 2 months CIC sends AOR's along with medical requests on the same email or mail. CEC applications get processed on a timely manner (6 to 8 months). So don't get paranoid, it's all good

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
I too did my analysis and the trend I see is 3 months to get an AOR and one additional month for Medical so 4 months total, unless the recent closure of Buffalo slows things down.

fagao

Aug 8, 2012
Hi Guy:

I submitted my application on May 14th, Money order was cashed on June 4th. After that, Nothing....

I called CIC call center last week, and they told me my case has been trasnferred to Ottawa. After that I check my email every 5 min for AOR :'(. This is really frustrating. When I checked trackitt today, I found out that one July Applicant got his AOR.

I still cannot use my client ID to check my status online. THIS IS REALLY DEPRESSING.