Decision Made, 22nd Dec'2011
LANDED..........
4th Apr'2012.
rabbitpriya said:
Hi all,
Am happy .......frds got my AOR.

Regards
Priya
WOW....I am ecstatic to hear about your AOR. Congrats and Best Wishes for your future processing.

junkax

Nov 21, 2009
mandiebraxton said:
Same here, I guess it will take some time for them to update to 'CIO Eligibility Review Complete' Kindly give us ur VO, NOC so that we can u to the tracker...Mandie
NOC is 2153
VO is Buffalo

cheers
junkax

ning6972

Jan 9, 2011
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is now confirmed. I got a clarification from CIC that my packet was returned on 31st of May, not 13 May. But its not yet here until this time and now I need to deal with renewal of Police Clearance. The big issue will be the passport renewal of my 2 kids who are in Manila while I am here in UAE. There are many requirements from our side aside from the time it will take. The fastest time to have their new passport is 1-1.5 months. I am seeing a 1.5-2mos time to resubmit. And if with bad luck, I might be submitting again in the time of nearly cap :-\ wish i can get back my packet before end of this month.

Mandie, you can now delete me in the tracker list. Thanks to all!

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
ning6972 said:
It is now confirmed. I got a clarification from CIC that my packet was returned on 31st of May, not 13 May. But its not yet here until this time and now I need to deal with renewal of Police Clearance. The big issue will be the passport renewal of my 2 kids who are in Manila while I am here in UAE. There are many requirements from our side aside from the time it will take. The fastest time to have their new passport is 1-1.5 months. I am seeing a 1.5-2mos time to resubmit. And if with bad luck, I might be submitting again in the time of nearly cap :-\ wish i can get back my packet before end of this month.

i think it is better to submit as early as possible. wish you best for a better canada migration story.

god bless you

shijoal

ning6972

Jan 9, 2011
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank shijoal.

To all: kindly confirm that the kids passport does not need to be a valid one in my application? my husband and I has valid passport until december 2011 but our kids are not anymore. It will take minimum of 1.5-2mos to have it renewed.

based on what i am reading they are only referring to the applicant to have a valid passport but not for spouse and children.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
ning6972 said:
thank shijoal.

To all: kindly confirm that the kids passport does not need to be a valid one in my application? my husband and I has valid passport until december 2011 but our kids are not anymore. It will take minimum of 1.5-2mos to have it renewed.

based on what i am reading they are only referring to the applicant to have a valid passport but not for spouse and children.
ning no one can 100% be sure about this. As there are columns to be filled in the Application for expiry in the Application. BUT if your CAP is nearing, then you dont have any other choice but to re-apply as soon as possible, and attach a cover letter about it with details and send. Later as soon as it is RBVO send the new passport copies.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]APPLICATIONS / FORMS / GUIDE CHANGED AT CIC WEBSITE.

READ AND CHECK PLEASE...........
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ning6972 said:

Awww....I am so sorry to hear this! I am happiest updating the tracker with PERs, MRs, PPRs and not bad news! Anyway, please make all efforts to reapply before the cap is reached. Good luck! Mandie

Ontario Journey

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
I'M SO HAPPY TODAY!!! I just received a letter from my VO requesting for medical. I can't believe it! :eek: The letter is dated July 12, but i remember during that time my ECAS was still RBVO. If it wasn't a snail mail I could've received the letter on the 13th or exactly 8-days after my 2nd AOR.. Based on overall timeline, my case is moving really super, super duper fast!! Simply beyond my imagination...

I think, I'm a lucky guy.. If at all, I hope my luck rubs-off to all of you so that all of us will be happy.. ;D ;) But more than the luck and more than anything else, I know it is God who made this possible. I would like to thank God for getting me closer to achieving my dream.

OJ

logical

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
05-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process from 27 Sep'13
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on Ecas 29 Dec'14
Congrats OJ. It is amazing news for all the May Applicants.

rezadaryakenar

Oct 21, 2010
Tehran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/05/2011
AOR Received.
21/07/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02/08/2012.
Med's Done....
Too soon..
Passport Req..
Too soon..
VISA ISSUED...
To soon..
LANDED..........
Toooo sooon...
CONGRATULATIONSSSSS....OJ
I am very glad to hear about it.I agree with you,it is a God gift.