Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th May'11
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made, 22nd Dec'2011
LANDED..........
4th Apr'2012.
sham.rash said:
Congraats Mandie, Great to hear about your PER. I am really happy for you.

Congratulations to devilhimself, yehia,Icycanada, junkax, ganeshterala and other for getting the long waited PER.

Regards

Shami
Thanks Sham.rash for the wishes. :)

horace1845

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
capricorn66 said:
Greetings to everyone,

Thank you Mandie and to the seniors for still keeping my name in the spreadsheet. I just gathered my strength and compose myself :) since i got a "decision made" in my ecas before MR last week. I've been contacting forum members who also received the same status as mine asking them if truly the VO will send letter for the reason of their decision. It has been a week now that i haven't receive a letter.

Should i wait until such letter to arrive or do i need to do something??? What shall i do for now??? Any inputs will be appreciated. Do i have to send additional requirements even they did not ask me (yet), is it wise to communicate with them???

Thanks.
Hi kabayan Capricorn,
Sad to know what happened to your application. I just want to know when you received the DM status? Did your ecas status in RBVO then later on changed to DM? Or from In Process to DM? The days gap?
I am worried coz m ecas status is now In Process since July 13. My VO is Manila also.
Regards,
Horace

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
horace1845 said:
Hi kabayan Capricorn,
Sad to know what happened to your application. I just want to know when you received the DM status? Did your ecas status in RBVO then later on changed to DM? Or from In Process to DM? The days gap?
I am worried coz m ecas status is now In Process since July 13. My VO is Manila also.
Regards,
Horace
Wow...you are in process already??? That is fast!!...Mandie

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
FD RCVD BY CIO 20 April 2011
Nomination.....
BD ENCASHMENT 28 April 2011
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
horace1845 said:
Hi kabayan Capricorn,
Regards,
Horace
Hello Horace,

We're both members of FB Post June hehehe. I received RBVO and AOR on the same day of June 27.... They reviewed my application and processed it on July 6..... I got DM on July 9. I am waiting for the letter that says my discrepancy.

I've learned that i can purchase a CAIPS so i will know the exact reasons of their decision made by the VO. It will take 45 days upon purchase. I will ask the assistance of those who experienced CAIPS or GCMS as they call it.

Regarding your case, you don't have to get anxious because you were already "In-Process" meaning in a week or two you may receive your MR. Goodluck and God bless.

Capricorn

Ontario Journey

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Hi,

My ECAS status has changed from RBVO to "In-Process". :D
Congrats to everyone who got their PER, RBVO and other positive statuses. To those who got a negative response especially to my kabayan Capricorn66, it's unfortunate to learn about the result of your application. Never lose hope. Try to submit a case-specific enquiry to CEM so it will be clarified. Pray that things will turnout positive.

Goodluck to all of us!

OJ

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Hey OJ,

can you share ur timelines? whats ur VO?

Ontario Journey said:
Hi,

Congrats to everyone who got their PER, RBVO and other positive statuses. To those who got a negative response especially to my kabayan Capricorn66, it's unfortunate to learn about the result of your application. Never lose hope. Try to submit a case-specific enquiry to CEM so it will be clarified. Pray that things will turnout positive.

Goodluck to all of us!

OJ

Ontario Journey

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
linksalman said:
Hey OJ,

can you share ur timelines? whats ur VO?
Linksalman,

Please check my timelines on the spreadsheet. The main reason i've post a notice of change in my app status is for my timeline to get updated. Hope it gets updated. My VO is MANILA.

OJ

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
You are super duper Fast OJ.. congrats

Ontario Journey said:
Linksalman,

Please check my timelines on the spreadsheet. The main reason i've post a notice of change in my app status is for my timeline to get updated. Hope it gets updated. My VO is MANILA.

OJ

horace1845

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
capricorn66 said:
Hello Horace,

We're both members of FB Post June hehehe. I received RBVO and AOR on the same day of June 27.... They reviewed my application and processed it on July 6..... I got DM on July 9. I am waiting for the letter that says my discrepancy.

I've learned that i can purchase a CAIPS so i will know the exact reasons of their decision made by the VO. It will take 45 days upon purchase. I will ask the assistance of those who experienced CAIPS or GCMS as they call it.

Regarding your case, you don't have to get anxious because you were already "In-Process" meaning in a week or two you may receive your MR. Goodluck and God bless.

Capricorn
Well explained Capricorn66, thanks a lot!
See you in fb heheheh

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
capricorn66 said:
Hello Horace,

Capricorn
Capricorn,
you can order CAIPS note via lawpoint.ca
it's very easy and will cost you only 25 USD...you can pay by your paypal account.
http://www.lawpoint.ca/index.php/Order-CAIPS-online-in-2-easy-steps.html

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
18th july 2011 , Aug 18 2011 additional docs request, oct 8th status update and dec 20 2011 additinal doc request
Hi everyone, congrats to all those that got there PERS and those on the wait for PERS. My E-Cas just changed to RBVO. Can you pls update me on the spreadsheet. Thanks and good luck to all.

Sector7

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontario Journey said:
Hi,

Goodluck to all of us!

OJ
Hey OJ congratulations ... will you please tell me that how come u received 2nd AOR? ... was it by post or by email?

rabbitpriya

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
Doc's Request.