Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2011
LANDED..........
7th May 2012
I express my sincere gratitude to all of my friends who shared their expertise.
Could you please advice more on ECAS? I tried accessing this system but I believe we need File number or client id to access our information. Please advice if I am wrong.
Kind Regards,
Jiby

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Gods Grace said:
I express my sincere gratitude to all of my friends who shared their expertise.
Could you please advice more on ECAS? I tried accessing this system but I believe we need File number or client id to access our information. Please advice if I am wrong.
Kind Regards,
Jiby
Yes dear you need to wait for the PER, they will send you a Number. Then using the link below you can check your status. You will have to Put in File Number, Family Name, Date of Birth, Place of Origin to login.

Link for Checking Application when you have a File Number;
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

Sector7

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sector7 said:
Dear May Applicants
Just to give you some positive hope please note time lines of my brother.

Application Received by CIO = 12-May-2011
DD Encashed = 20-May-2011
PER received (Email) = 23-June-2011

Hope it will clear some picture.
Cheers.
Dear All
Please note today i have noticed one change in my brother's ECAS Status.

Old indication = Applicayion received.
New Indication = Received by Visa Office

Can any body shed some light. what does it meant? ... if i am not worng it means file has bee transfered to London Visa Office and it was updated by Visa Office. now what will be the next status? any body guide pls. Thanks and good luck to all of u

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Sector7 said:
Dear All
Please note today i have noticed one change in my brother's ECAS Status.

Old indication = Applicayion received.
New Indication = Received by Visa Office

Can any body shed some light. what does it meant? ... if i am not worng it means file has bee transfered to London Visa Office and it was updated by Visa Office. now what will be the next status? any body guide pls. Thanks and good luck to all of u
This means that the File was send from CIO and it has been received at London Visa Office :)
Now they will Process the file, and In-Procecss will appear at e-Cas. Then they will check the application(again), issue points, check docs, go through details etc. Will issue letter for Medicals or any other document that is required.
After Meds, its Passport request and then you get the visa.

Sector7

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devilhimselff said:
This means that the File was send from CIO and it has been received at London Visa Office :)
Now they will Process the file, and In-Procecss will appear at e-Cas. Then they will check the application(again), issue points, check docs, go through details etc. Will issue letter for Medicals or any other document that is required.
After Meds, its Passport request and then you get the visa.
I must say u r not devil, but an angel in disguise ;D ... thanks for the positive input .... +1 for u .... kindly tell what is meant by 2nd AOR and when then issue it? ... one more thing ... do u think Visa ofice will match education and occupation pluse Job duties again or they will just go through the documents integrity?

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Sector7 said:
I must say u r not devil, but an angel in disguise ;D ... thanks for the positive input .... +1 for u .... kindly tell what is meant by 2nd AOR and when then issue it? ... one more thing ... do u think Visa ofice will match education and occupation pluse Job duties again or they will just go through the documents integrity?
You are welcome Bro.

I am not sure about 2nd AOR. BUT I think it will be issued after they re-check your application.

And yes the Visa Office do re-check the Points / Documents / etc.
ALSO they will do checks to make sure, everything is Genuine...like checking for verification for job, academic documents etc.

Gods Grace

Jun 9, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
02-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
28/08/2011
Med's Request
24/11/2011
Med's Done....
30/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2011
LANDED..........
7th May 2012
devilhimselff said:
Yes dear you need to wait for the PER, they will send you a Number. Then using the link below you can check your status. You will have to Put in File Number, Family Name, Date of Birth, Place of Origin to login.

Link for Checking Application when you have a File Number;
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

Thank you bro

rabbitpriya

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
18/07/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
22 November 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 5th 2012
Passport Req..
22 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made feb 18/2012, visa stamped...14 feb 2012
Hi,
??? ??? tired of waiting ....hope and think will receive AOR by Tuesday. I can see two more friends on spread sheet who sent application on 24th of May (Hamzaab, Najeebkhan) sorry if I spelled your names wrong. Please, keep in touch and post if you have received any news from CIO.

Good luck and keep praying.

sham.rash

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2011
File Transfer...
RBVO -19-Aug-2011, In Process - 23-Nov-2011
Med's Request
24-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
07-Dec-2011, E-cas update 24-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Nov-2011, RPRF/PP sent on 10-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-Jan-2012, DM on E-cas -14-Jan-2012
Congraats Mandie, Great to hear about your PER. I am really happy for you.

Congratulations to devilhimself, yehia,Icycanada, junkax, ganeshterala and other for getting the long waited PER.

Regards

Shami

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
FD RCVD BY CIO 20 April 2011
Nomination.....
BD ENCASHMENT 28 April 2011
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
Greetings to everyone,

Thank you Mandie and to the seniors for still keeping my name in the spreadsheet. I just gathered my strength and compose myself :) since i got a "decision made" in my ecas before MR last week. I've been contacting forum members who also received the same status as mine asking them if truly the VO will send letter for the reason of their decision. It has been a week now that i haven't receive a letter.

Should i wait until such letter to arrive or do i need to do something??? What shall i do for now??? Any inputs will be appreciated. Do i have to send additional requirements even they did not ask me (yet), is it wise to communicate with them???

Thanks.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
capricorn66 said:
Greetings to everyone,

Thank you Mandie and to the seniors for still keeping my name in the spreadsheet. I just gathered my strength and compose myself :) since i got a "decision made" in my ecas before MR last week. I've been contacting forum members who also received the same status as mine asking them if truly the VO will send letter for the reason of their decision. It has been a week now that i haven't receive a letter.

Should i wait until such letter to arrive or do i need to do something??? What shall i do for now??? Any inputs will be appreciated. Do i have to send additional requirements even they did not ask me (yet), is it wise to communicate with them???

Thanks.
So sorry to hear that! However this has been the experience of some forum members when CIC was simply changing to a new system, on the other hand it was a reality for some-rejection. Perhaps yous could send them a case specific e-mail. You will never know what this means until you hear from them. Wish you the very best! Mandie

ning6972

Jan 9, 2011
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still no confirmation from CIC when they "sent back my docs". their response said May 12 whilst I sent it on May 20. Hope i can see my docs back while i am finding ways to have my kids passport renewal :-[

logical

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
05-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process from 27 Sep'13
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on Ecas 29 Dec'14
My address disappeared from the ECAS. Is anyone else facing the same?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
logical said:
My address disappeared from the ECAS. Is anyone else facing the same?
Hey Logical, my address disappeared too and then 2 days later I got PER....it could be they are working on your case and your status might change soon. Mine has still disappeared. Good luck...Mandie