App. Filed.......
9th May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
28th July 2011
harry_aussie said:
Hiii guys
We can get a copy of IELTS. Here in Australia they charge $20 for the copy. Guys think in case you loose the original, which can happen in case of any normal human being. Is there any point that we write the IELTS again to get the TRF ??. So the fact is that we can get a copy and thats 1000 % sure.
Yes I agree wiv u...!!!!!! we can get a duplicate copy of IELTS in Bangladesh as well. Suppose if u loose ur original one then u have to file a GD in ur police station. Then with ur GD number and fees (I can't remember at the moment) u have to apply to British Council. It might take 5 working days. Then u can get ur duplicate copy of IELTS. So I'm sure there is something in every country........ ;)

Olive

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
shijoal said:
hi anmol ,

there were two points mentioned in the letter from cic.

1, cap reached
2, no arranged employment

my agent explained to me that cic might have returned it since cap reached.
they can even consider application if i have arranged employment. then they found that there is no arranged employment.
so i was mistaken in my earlier statement.

hope you all understood my clarification

i also sent my application again on 9th july thru DHL courier

rgds

shijoal

Thanks Shijoal,

Now the things are clear and best of luck .

At the first step they just check that if all the coloums of application are completely filled .
then they charge your CC/BD. After that they review your application for points and check all the required documents.
While they were checking your application at that time they found that there was no evidence of arranged eployment,
after that they put your application in FSW 1 track, but it was your luck that by that time, when they startred working on it as FSW1,
that time it was cap lock for NOC 2121, I think such things happened with your application.

Regards

Anmol

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
FD RCVD BY CIO 20 April 2011
Nomination.....
BD ENCASHMENT 28 April 2011
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
Dear Forum mates, JDRICH and Mandie,

I guess my waiting countdown is over. I received a Decision made before MR yesterday. I am done..... Good luck to all of you and may the Lord continue to be with you throughout your application process.

Capricorn

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
dr.anmol said:

Thanks Shijoal,

Now the things are clear and best of luck .

At the first step they just check that if all the coloums of application are completely filled .
then they charge your CC/BD. After that they review your application for points and check all the required documents.
While they were checking your application at that time they found that there was no evidence of arranged eployment,
after that they put your application in FSW 1 track, but it was your luck that by that time, when they startred working on it as FSW1,
that time it was cap lock for NOC 2121, I think such things happened with your application.

Regards

Anmol

my agent did not mentioned noc no on the envolope.
officer might have opened the envolope, checked it the application and found that the application is under 2121.
- cap reached

then varified for emplyment arrangement proof.
since no proof, returned back to me.

shijoal

Rajdoot

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes
LANDED..........
yes
devilhimselff said:
No dr.anmol your info is wrong.

IELTS duplicate IS NOT ISSUED as per IELTS organization rules. This is 100% CONFIRMED.

As reading on this forum, you probably get back the documents if you are refused etc. I will advice the poster to start a new thread, SO someone who has had their application returned can confirm/guide as per their experience.
hello dr.anmol if any body want the second copy of ielts he or she just lodge a fir in the nearest police station for the lost of ielts certificate the send a request to the british council or idp then they issued u the second copy its in my experience

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
capricorn66 said:

I guess my waiting countdown is over. I received a Decision made before MR yesterday. I am done..... Good luck to all of you and may the Lord continue to be with you throughout your application process.

Capricorn
I hope not... Check this out.... Send an email to VO for clarification, I hope its the same as given below.

staralihaider said:
Help007 is the CHC london Applicant got Reply .

Last month, my brother Ecase start showing Decision made before medical. As from most of the post, we got the the idea that it is a rejection. Today, nearly after one month, we send email to CHC London. We received the following reply.

" Your application has simply been transferred to our new computer system (GCMS) and your new file number is E***********. The decision shows as being made, because your old file had to be closed when transferred to the new system.

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/668316723/any-idea-about-gcms-new-system

dr.anam

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
aug 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
wating..
i second dr.anmols opinion over IELTS duplicate.
I recently visited the BC and pleaded with every possible idea..they refusd to issue any other copy expect on the pretext of sending to a university..that too would be couriered by them !

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Olive Green said:
Yes I agree wiv u...!!!!!! we can get a duplicate copy of IELTS in Bangladesh as well. Suppose if u loose ur original one then u have to file a GD in ur police station. Then with ur GD number and fees (I can't remember at the moment) u have to apply to British Council. It might take 5 working days. Then u can get ur duplicate copy of IELTS. So I'm sure there is something in every country........ ;)

Olive
good info for BD applicants..+1 for u :D

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
capricorn66 said:

Capricorn
I hope not too....some forum members had similar experience when in fact CIC was simply changing to a new system. I suggest u send a case specific enquiry to ur VO. There is always light after the tunnel. Good luck....Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
dr.anmol said:
YES, THIS IS YOUR FILE NUMBER .
YOU CAN CHECK YOUR STATUS ONLINE
some times online status is incorrect so you should give an email to cio by giving the reference of your application number to know the current .
This has been the experience of some forum members...mind u PER e-mail comes with a straight forward confirmation. Almost all those who received such vague e-mails had NER, but there was one person 'bistofl' (I think) who had PER last week despite receiving the same e-mail. Just wait and u wil receive confirmation of what it actually is.....Mandie

ning6972

Jan 9, 2011
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can i say lucky are those who got back their docs immediately after cap reached like Shijoal who sent it on 18th May and got it back on 08 June. CIC got mine on 20th but still no news until today. maybe UAE is very far from them :p give me back my docs! :'(

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Strange how IELTS have made things difficult. This is exploitation not to issue your results again, as a routine matter. I hope someone can sue their assess. And remember CIO will not accept IELTS directly, it has to be included within the Package.
Check this thread out as well;
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/lost-my-ielts-result-card-t60891.15.html

Ning why are you expecting your docs back, man? 20th May Biologists CAP was not reached.
Wait for the email reply. Best of Luck man.

ning6972

Jan 9, 2011
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devilhimselff said:
Strange how IELTS have made things difficult. This is exploitation not to issue your results again, as a routine matter. I hope someone can sue their assess. And remember CIO will not accept IELTS directly, it has to be included within the Package.
Check this thread out as well;
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/lost-my-ielts-result-card-t60891.15.html

Ning why are you expecting your docs back, man? 20th May Biologists CAP was not reached.
Wait for the email reply. Best of Luck man.
well, according to shiijoal, also noc 2121, his packet was returned for cap reached on June 8 and was received on 18th May. Mine reached CIO office on 20th May. Hope to get it soon to reapply. No news until now, though the tracker is consistent with many of those with the same timeline with me and are still waiting.

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
ning6972 said:
well, according to shiijoal, also noc 2121, his packet was returned for cap reached on June 8 and was received on 18th May. Mine reached CIO office on 20th May. Hope to get it soon to reapply. No news until now, though the tracker is consistent with many of those with the same timeline with me and are still waiting.
on 8th May Shijoal said that : my agent mentioned the address for FSW 2 on the cover.
actually i applied for FSW1.
Today he said :my agent didnot mentioned noc no on the envolope
so, I think reason of NER would be another. which we don't know .
you were with in cap, so don't worry for the time being.
just wait for few days more you will hear from CIO soon.

ning6972

Jan 9, 2011
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.anmol said:
on 8th May Shijoal said that : my agent mentioned the address for FSW 2 on the cover.
actually i applied for FSW1.
Today he said :my agent didnot mentioned noc no on the envolope
so, I think reason of NER would be another. which we don't know .
you were with in cap, so don't worry for the time being.
just wait for few days more you will hear from CIO soon.
thanks guys! the only hope i am waiting is any result - be is positive or negative. how come others got their packet back so fast while mine (and many others) are taking so much time. yes, i will wait for this week.......hope they will reply on my email.