MAY 2011 Application- Process and Timeline

ning6972

Jan 9, 2011
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im under noc 2121 - biologist....

i sent my application last 15 May from Manila though I opt for London as my Visa Office. Its still in 933 when i sent my application and it reached Canada on 20th May 9am. Then they updated the number at the end of the day to 981. after that its only last 31st May they declared Biologist as CAP REACHED.

now...the big mystery is if my application was accepted and included in 1,000 applications or not at all.

no credit card payment notice yet..........

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hi ning, i was looking for a person in noc 2121. i too applied in noc 2121................
my application reached in cic on 18th may.

i hope our application include in 1000 mark.

iam also waiting to get my cc charged.

can u share with me your job details???????????????????

shijoal

ning6972

Jan 9, 2011
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shijoal said:
hi ning, i was looking for a person in noc 2121. i too applied in noc 2121................
my application reached in cic on 18th may.

i hope our application include in 1000 mark.

iam also waiting to get my cc charged.

can u share with me your job details???????????????????

shijoal

I am an Environmental Scientist in Abu Dhabi. Since we are only allowed last 10 years work experience, mine was from 1999-2005 as Biologist cum Project Developer Officer from a government officer in the Philippines. Then 2005-2008 in one of the environmental consulting firm in Abu Shabi as Environmental Scientist then 2008 up to present as Enviromental Scientist in another environmental firm in Abu Dhabi. How about you?

Actually, I am already half hearted when I sent my application but I already completed everything, I decided to take the risk. Let hope for the positive reply. If not, then wait for the new list of occupations and hope our job is still there - then resubmit.

April 20

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 2012
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 2012
LANDED..........
July 2013 - Thanks To Jesus
Dear Seniors, kindly advise me,

My application was received by CIO on 20 April for NOC 7216, , till now I did not receive my PER!! i am very worried, i can see from the tracking sheet that many people whose applications were received even after 21 April are getting PER...
I have two questions:
1) What can I do?? do u suggest that i call them or send email or just wait... I am very worried.
2) If God Forbid, it is NER, will they send me an email informing me so or no??

Thank you so much

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hi april,

dont be panic. u will get it very soon.
have your cc got encashed? one month is not a long period for per./////////////

we , may applicant's cc has not been encashed still

wish you all best

shijoal

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
samar123 said:
Today i called CIO to know the status of my application they told me they are working on applications received by 27 April,they have not start working on May applications ,I told her that there are some May applicants who got their CC encashed she said big nooooooooooooooo and said it's not possible as we have not start working on May applicants.
I am just unable to sort out the situation. :(
Hi,

It means they have not yet started even looking at the applications received in May, I have a confusion about there updating the number of received applications, whether they update the counter based on just receiving the applications without evaluating or based on evaluating the applications because they say that these are the number of COMPLETE applications received and without evaluating they cant say that the application is complete right! as they are saying that still they are working on April cases then the counter they are updating is based on that only so may be the applications are being piled up and who knows how many applications they have already received after APRIL which are waiting to be evaluated so in such NOCs where the CAP is about to fill then the applications they received in that NOC in May will have very very less chance of acceptance.

e.g currently they are evaluating 900th application and they have also updated that they have received 900 and somebody sends the application based on this stats and they already have 130 more applications lying waiting to be evaluated then its a risk because nobody knows whether they are updating the counter as soon as they receive the courier or after evaluating.

if they are updating the counter after evaluating then its not a good news because by the time they come to May applications it might be possible that CAP might have filled already.

This my understanding.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
sho78 said:
Hi,

It means they have not yet started even looking at the applications received in May, I have a confusion about there updating the number of received applications, whether they update the counter based on just receiving the applications without evaluating or based on evaluating the applications because they say that these are the number of COMPLETE applications received and without evaluating they cant say that the application is complete right! as they are saying that still they are working on April cases then the counter they are updating is based on that only so may be the applications are being piled up and who knows how many applications they have already received after APRIL which are waiting to be evaluated so in such NOCs where the CAP is about to fill then the applications they received in that NOC in May will have very very less chance of acceptance.

e.g currently they are evaluating 900th application and they have also updated that they have received 900 and somebody sends the application based on this stats and they already have 130 more applications lying waiting to be evaluated then its a risk because nobody knows whether they are updating the counter as soon as they receive the courier or after evaluating.

if they are updating the counter after evaluating then its not a good news because by the time they come to May applications it might be possible that CAP might have filled already.

This my understanding.
!

Yehia82

Star Member
May 28, 2011
I do agree with you .... i applied to CIO under NOC 3112 my application was delivered on May 20 .... my certified cheque was not encashed the last time I checked with my bank ( last Wednesday ) but what I recognised after daily checking the CIC is that the cap for my NOC is increased by about 85 complete application since May 20 and if this to mean something ; I t6hink it will mean that a huge number of applications are recieved during April , May and early June and that is why the process is taking more time ( probably the reason that CC and DD is not encashed for us yet ) . On the other side it is a negative sign that there is much accumulated application to be studied by them so not guarantee for those whose NOC is reaching the cap to be included ,, this apply to my category which reached 951 applictation

Any way still welling to have a good news for us all in the few next days .....

sho78 said:
Hi,

This my understanding.

I

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Yehia82 said:
I do agree with you .... i applied to CIO under NOC 3112 my application was delivered on May 20 .... my certified cheque was not encashed the last time I checked with my bank ( last Wednesday ) but what I recognised after daily checking the CIC is that the cap for my NOC is increased by about 85 complete application since May 20 and if this to mean something ; I t6hink it will mean that a huge number of applications are recieved during April , May and early June and that is why the process is taking more time ( probably the reason that CC and DD is not encashed for us yet ) . On the other side it is a negative sign that there is much accumulated application to be studied by them so not guarantee for those whose NOC is reaching the cap to be included ,, this apply to my category which reached 951 applictation

Any way still welling to have a good news for us all in the few next days .....

I
I am also under same NOC-3112 but I have not yet applied just because of this confusion and I understand getting the documents back from CIC is a BIGGGG frustrating task so considering all this I havent sent the application and I am waiting for next counter to be started.

Yehia82

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Yes I am afraid of that too especially there is some points I can not predict their response to them may be some one can help :
1- I had no birth certificate but I sent civil status certificate which include all informatio including date and place of birth .
2- I did not send work experience documents for my spouse knowing that I am the principle applicant .
3- I did attach a proof of fund certificate from bank but a part of them was a gift from my father so I sent an decleration from my father that they are gift and he do not expect them back .
4- In my VO ( Lebanon ) they ask for travel history so I fill it my my spouse is not Lebanese and currently living in Ukraine where they do not ask for it so I did not fill it
:( that is why I am afraid especially if they will return the application it will need much time to reach me and then to reapply ...... Hope I am worried more than needed
sho78 said:
I am also under same NOC-3112 but I have not yet applied just because of this confusion and I understand getting the documents back from CIC is a BIGGGG frustrating task so considering all this I havent sent the application and I am waiting for next counter to be started.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Yehia82 said:
Yes I am afraid of that too especially there is some points I can not predict their response to them may be some one can help :
1- I had no birth certificate but I sent civil status certificate which include all informatio including date and place of birth .
2- I did not send work experience documents for my spouse knowing that I am the principle applicant .
3- I did attach a proof of fund certificate from bank but a part of them was a gift from my father so I sent an decleration from my father that they are gift and he do not expect them back .
4- In my VO ( Lebanon ) they ask for travel history so I fill it my my spouse is not Lebanese and currently living in Ukraine where they do not ask for it so I did not fill it
:( that is why I am afraid especially if they will return the application it will need much time to reach me and then to reapply ...... Hope I am worried more than needed
1. As I understand and have seen on forums that birth certificate is a crucial document for them.
2. This might be acceptable.
3. If the funds are enough in your bank certificate then it should be ok.
4. I think you should have filled even for your wife no matter where she is we need to follow our respective VO instructions.

vagayod

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
00-07-2010
Passport Req..
18-05-2011
hi to everyone.

my father just applied us for permanent residence in canada and the first letter was on feb"2010 application forrm for permanent residence in canada.
Next letter about to send the sponsor contact details and 6 passport size of us that was march 2010.
Next was june 2010 they require me to nso and nbi clearance for to continue the processing bcuz i lack of giving of my nso and nbi clearance.
Last letter was on June 2010 asking for me a medical and i make in on july 2010.

Now me and my sister still waiting for visa my father ask me to wait starting on april 2011 he really expecting to receive our visa this year and now I dont if we'll gonna enrol on june 2011 . My father said that il wait and not to enroll but my sister wil go to school on june. so i dont wat to do?

We really want to get our visa before the school comes. Help us. can you say when our visa will come? this june or this year or next year and take another medical :( :( :(

by: Veronica Anne A. Gayod

vagayod

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
00-07-2010
Passport Req..
18-05-2011
hi to everyone.

my father just applied us for permanent residence in canada and the first letter was on feb"2010 application forrm for permanent residence in canada.
Next letter about to send the sponsor contact details and 6 passport size of us that was march 2010.
Next was june 2010 they require me to nso and nbi clearance for to continue the processing bcuz i lack of giving of my nso and nbi clearance.
Last letter was on June 2010 asking for me a medical and i make in on july 2010.

Now me and my sister still waiting for visa my father ask me to wait starting on april 2011 he really expecting to receive our visa this year and now I dont if we'll gonna enrol on june 2011 . My father said that il wait and not to enroll but my sister wil go to school on june. so i dont wat to do?

We really want to get our visa before the school comes. Help us. can you say when our visa will come? this june or this year or next year and take another medical

by: Veronica Anne A. Gayod

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
sho78 said:
Hi,

This my understanding.
Very valid point raised. I had no idea about it :-X And now I am worried... :'(

I will request some senior (qorax / PMM etc) to take a look at this post and reply if possible.
Lets hope that all our effort in compiling docs and stuff, are not in vain, not to mention the agonizing wait for the documents to arrive by snail mail.