+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2011 Application- Process and Timeline

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
kia777 said:
My E-Case changed from RBVO to In Process today, but there is no line" we reviewed your application and started processing on..." in detail.
Is it a system error?
Just give it a couple more days and see..
Mandie

canada2009

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/05/2011
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
17/08/2011
Med's Request
22/08/2011
Med's Done....
14/09/2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
07/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2012
LANDED..........
12/03/2012
How are MAyians,,hope and wish you all success for the movement of your applications.

Just to inform everyone that my ecas updated to Decision Made, Praise God. How much time would i expect for the return of our pps with visa here in canada.

Thanks to evryone.
God Bless us all

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
@Devil, it heartening to know you landed safely, wish you a very bright future ahead, must say you been a source of great help, enjoy the chill out the@ kia777, atleast there is some movement..:) just look at.......london vo... :((

canadastar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 2013
Passport Req..
Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
rabbitpriya said:
Hi friends here ...back again to congratulate every one who received good news or any update in process, thank each and every one in the forum for all the support and finally to share my joy of receiving my passport back today with maple leaf. :) :) :) :)

At the same time I would like to share my own experiences regarding whole process.....
My dilemmas .....and my answers....

1. Regarding PcC ..I submitted my UK PCC while submitting my original application....however they just mentioned in my final requisition to submit my PCC ....so was in dilemma whether to resubmit ....

Here, our PCC are valid for 1 year ....If nthg else is mentioned.

Regarding Indian PCC I already applied and had it with me .....it was 3 moths I got it .....so when they asked me to submit I was worried abt it as well ...but they said its ok.....and is valid for 1 year.

2. Regarding, hypothyroidism......oh searched and asked so many members seniors regarding this has I was really tensed.....so next time when people like me face same situation hope this will give them hope and moral support ......there won't be any issue with hypothyroidism......You can get ur visa.... :) :)

3. It's just my assumption.....I had my UK visa which was valid till feb 12 ,2012.... I thk they have waited for it to expire and then stamped......

Finally, visa stamped date 14 feb 2012..... Valentine gift........ :) :)......decision made 18feb........valid till 01/01/2013.....

My heart felt thanks to each and every one and above all I thank my lord god JEsus for being with me and his blessings .....

Regards

Priya
this is only becos of god, not ur own strength. god bless you.

Altit

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2012
Doc's Request.
April,08 2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Noe
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
kia777 said:
My E-Case changed from RBVO to In Process today, but there is no line" we reviewed your application and started processing on..." in detail.
Is it a system error?

My address is still disappear and there is no progress from last one month...I dont know what is going to happened>>>>>at least in your case they mentioned that they have started the processing....

Good luck...

kia777

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 3 August 2011
File Transfer...
30 April 2012 (KL to SG)
Med's Request
10-March-2012
Med's Done....
16-March-2012
Dear Mandie, Hasni and Altit

Thanks for the comments,... we just can be patient ...wish all of you a smooth and fast process :)

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
;D ;D By the grace of God and great help of the forum members , we received our visas. I am very thankful to Qorax Sir, Mitali and Time2011 for their support. I will post my application experience and about the hurdles i faced in a different post. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dear Mandie, please update the tracker. Thankyou for your efforts and wish you hear from the sleepy vo soon.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Proof of Landing Funds email reply from CHC - New Delhi, India

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

The amount of funds you need to have in order to settle in Canada depends on the size of your family. The funds must be available to you and transferable to Canada. They must be unencumbered by debts or other obligations.

Number of family members
Funds required
1 - $11,086
2 - $13,801
3 - $16,967
4 - $20,599
5 - $23,364
6 - $26,350
7 or more - $29,337

Acceptable proof of funds are:

-bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable fixed deposits in your name of the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:

-bank accounts in someone else's name;
-bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);
-bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada;
-property valuations;
-vehicle valuations;
-jewellery valuations.

You are not required to carry your funds in cash when you arrive in Canada. You are, however, required to show documentary evidence that you have the funds available (in bank accounts or cashable investments), and that they can be transferred to Canada.

A port of entry officer in Canada may seek to confirm these funds before granting you permanent residence along with your dependants. (was in indirect form in this sentence only).

If you have arranged employment in Canada, you do not have to meet these financial requirements. Arranged employment means that you have an offer of indeterminate employment from an employer in Canada. You must be either currently working in that employment on a work permit in Canada, or have been issued a labour market opinion has must have been provided by the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC). In order to be exempt from the minimum funds requirement, the offer of employment must be genuine, the employment must not part-time or seasonal, the wages offered must be consistent with the prevailing wage rate for the occupation, and the working conditions must meet generally accepted Canadian standards.

Rajdoot

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes
LANDED..........
yes
Any one please help me I received my MR/RPRF/PP today but i receieved only four attachments
1) Medical Instructions
2) CIIP Letter
3) Fees
4) Request letter
but in the past that i see and hear that there r 9 attachments that the madical forms (IMM1017)for the individual family members i not received by me and also i don't received the DMP list what i do now. They gave me the deadine of 20/04/2012 please guide me. Also at the top of the mail they write the word NEW MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS. from last 2 and half months i send all the documents of my new born to attached it with my file. They send my MR but without the family members form. plese guide me what i do now. Can i go to DMP or make a CSE

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 21st June_2012
LANDED..........
soon
I think u got the same from NDVO.
Do not worry, U will get form for Medical from the hospital ,when u will go to hospital mentioned in the list,
Form is common, u need to just change name and some extra things.

My case was same they have just sent only 4 forms.

jomadassery

Feb 26, 2012
Cochin, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
13-05-2011
File Transfer...
13-05-2011
Med's Request
05-12-2011
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
05-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2012
LANDED..........
ASAP.............................
Its my timeline.........

We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 30, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 5, 2011.

Medical results have been received.16th December 2011

I have also applied for the PCC from new Zealand trough NDVO
probably NDVO waiting for our PCC from New Zealand
does anyone know about the processing period to get PCC from New Zealand police ?
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) waiting for the visa...........

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
canada2009 said:
How are MAyians,,hope and wish you all success for the movement of your applications.

Just to inform everyone that my ecas updated to Decision Made, Praise God. How much time would i expect for the return of our pps with visa here in canada.

Thanks to evryone.
God Bless us all
CONGRATULATIONS CANADA2009 ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
kia777 said:
Is it a system error?
CONGRATS KIA777 8) 8)
It is not a system error, just that your case is being processed further

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
harry_aussie said:
;D ;D By the grace of God and great help of the forum members , we received our visas. I am very thankful to Qorax Sir, Mitali and Time2011 for their support. I will post my application experience and about the hurdles i faced in a different post. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dear Mandie, please update the tracker. Thankyou for your efforts and wish you hear from the sleepy vo soon.
HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS HARRY ;D ;D ;D ;D
HAVE A GREAT LIFE AHEAD IN CANADA ;)

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Rajdoot said:
Any one please help me I received my MR/RPRF/PP today but i receieved only four attachments
1) Medical Instructions
2) CIIP Letter
3) Fees
4) Request letter
but in the past that i see and hear that there r 9 attachments that the madical forms (IMM1017)for the individual family members i not received by me and also i don't received the DMP list what i do now. They gave me the deadine of 20/04/2012 please guide me. Also at the top of the mail they write the word NEW MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS. from last 2 and half months i send all the documents of my new born to attached it with my file. They send my MR but without the family members form. plese guide me what i do now. Can i go to DMP or make a CSE
Hey Rajdoot,

HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am very happy for you.

I am confused about your status....please tell me how many people have you applied for in all & for how many have you received MR ??? ???

Regards
Nokiadesire