MAY 2011 Application- Process and Timeline

abbas_siraj

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kix said:
I am so upset. I have asked the bank where I purchased my Bank Draft for RPRF if it was in cashed already , but they want to charge me for that before they could answer my question. how bad. So how will I know if the draft was in cashed, I've been waiting for a month but no reply.
Hello there

Just wanted to ask that for RPRF for London visa office do we have to send demand draft or we can also do direct deposit which is mentioned on the fees for the visa and immigration section in London page. I am confused as its also mentioned over there that if you are paying through bank draft it should be made to Receiver general for Canada and the name of the canadian bank that will pay the receiver general of Canada should be written on the bank draft. But my question is that i am suppose to send this bank draft to London visa office, so how come it should be payable to Receiver General for Canada and the payable bank should be Canada. Will the London visa office will not deposit this bank draft in London only or they will send it to Sydney office in Canada. kindly reply as i am done with my medical and need to send RPRF asap.

regards

Abbas Siraj
applicant from Pakistan

all_is_well

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th April, 2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR 5th May, 2nd AOR 25th July, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with full application
File Transfer...
15th June,2011
Med's Request
Yet to Receive .............
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wish to land ASAP :-)
kg_bang said:
Hey friends,

I agree with canada2009 :D
My ecase status changed to decision made today afternoon.
Wanted to share this news with u all.

regards,
kg
Great News !!!!! All the best wishes for you :)

arch

Dec 19, 2011
Toooo all senior member and Mr.Qorax :

I have special case as I think :

1-I got pps from London visa office on 25-01-2012 but after 1 day my e-case changed to decision made (before sending my passport )
is it ok because as I know it should be after visa stamp(e-case change to decision made) ?
2-there is any security check in this stage or just queue issue because when I checked some friends status for pp-back its different times ?
3-my address was disappeared when my e-case changed to decision made ?

sorry for many question .
Regards

kix

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apil 06,2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
not yet
arch I think that's just fine. anyway how did u get your ppr?mail or post?

kix

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apil 06,2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
not yet
Abbas,

for sure they will send it to Sydney.

bhupee1227

Aug 29, 2011
STRANGE RESPONSES FROM NDVO............

Hi Guys just want to share!!!!!!

I had sent a CSE regarding inclusion of my new born child in my application (Medical and passport for me n my spouse already received and the RPRF has been encashed at NDVO) and and an e mail enquiry regarding my "NO ACCESS" to eCAS (I can not access to my eCAS since three weeks) to NDVO two weeks back and today they came with three emails in a row.

About my CSE (I had asked for instruction for how to include the child in my application and I had already sent the supporting docs for the child) they replied........

Please be advised that our office has received the document(s) referred to in your message below.

The application is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicants directly. Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office.

About my e mail regarding lack of access to eCAS they replied............

Our office is aware that the online Client Application Status function that is available on the CIC website at this link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en does not always give accurate case status information to clients whose applications are in process at visa offices outside Canada.

CIC is working to resolve this problem, which is due to the difficulty of transferring data between different databases.

They have not fixed it yet

......and finally they sent another mail with an attached file named "add child to application form" and instructed to fill and return it to them, BUT unfortunately its a letter addressed to a different applicant from Punjab, India and the details are different.....

Do somebody have any idea about "add child to application form" ?????, I could not find such a form in the website..........

I m suffering from the complications at last..........

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
You said the letter has someone else's name on it, but does the form also have the name on it? If it doesn't I am sure u can use it. Furthermore VOs tend to send standard reply without addressing the content of the CSE sent. I will suggest u post this in the main post June 26 any NOC thread for a wide view.
Mandie

Sir_William

Sep 18, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
0111-1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Sept 2009
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
09 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
20 Feb 2012
Passport Req..
14 Sep 12, Rec'd by LVO: 17 Sept 12
VISA ISSUED...
Rec'd back: 13 Oct 12
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
abbas_siraj said:
Hello there

Just wanted to ask that for RPRF for London visa office do we have to send demand draft or we can also do direct deposit which is mentioned on the fees for the visa and immigration section in London page. I am confused as its also mentioned over there that if you are paying through bank draft it should be made to Receiver general for Canada and the name of the canadian bank that will pay the receiver general of Canada should be written on the bank draft. But my question is that i am suppose to send this bank draft to London visa office, so how come it should be payable to Receiver General for Canada and the payable bank should be Canada. Will the London visa office will not deposit this bank draft in London only or they will send it to Sydney office in Canada. kindly reply as i am done with my medical and need to send RPRF asap.

regards

Abbas Siraj
applicant from Pakistan
Can you please advise what you found out. I have the same question.

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Waived :)
Passport Req..
25-Nov-2011, eCas changed to 'Decision Made' on 06 Feb'12
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2012 :) :) :)
LANDED..........
26-Jun-2012 :-)
Ecas updated to "DECISION MADE" on 6th feb :) :) :) :)
Awaiting for the stamped visas on passport now.. :) :)
"Jai Shantadurga Devi" :) :)

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Congrats Ar. Sid. Wish you great life ahead. :D :D

faithmd

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16, 2011
AOR Received.
PER: July 5, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
2nd AOR: July 27, 2011; in process (ecas): Aug. 1, 2011
Med's Request
received on Aug. 5, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 9, 2011
Passport Req..
Jan. 17, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 10, 2012
To all my Dear May batchmates, we have our VISA already!

Thanks to all of you, this is the thread from which I started first. May we all get our VISAs soon.