+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2011 Application- Process and Timeline

May 16, 2011
Respected Seniors! Can you also reply to my previous post, copy pasted:

Hi to All Mayians,
Here is my situation and I look for your kind advices and time predictions. I am also may 2011 applicant. I have got 'in process' at the end of Sep 2011 and in a couple of days after that my VO sent me my Medicals, but unfortunately the ordinary postal service lost my medicals at that time and I discovered it recently. My VO sent the medicals second time, i went through examination this week and my doctor sent the docs to Medical section of London VO, these were sent by reliable courier service, docs should arrive there tomorrow or 30 January.
My question: will my VO send the RPRF as a next stage? How long can it take? Do they send by ordinary post or it is just e-mail request? I am afraid to loose docs second time Sad. My VO is Ankara and as i guess/understand the process it will be London office which will make final decision on my passing medical check and then inform Ankara, and only after that Ankara office may send RPRF, does it happen that way?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Magyarazik2121 said:
Respected Seniors! Can you also reply to my previous post, copy pasted:

Hi to All Mayians,
Here is my situation and I look for your kind advices and time predictions. I am also may 2011 applicant. I have got 'in process' at the end of Sep 2011 and in a couple of days after that my VO sent me my Medicals, but unfortunately the ordinary postal service lost my medicals at that time and I discovered it recently. My VO sent the medicals second time, i went through examination this week and my doctor sent the docs to Medical section of London VO, these were sent by reliable courier service, docs should arrive there tomorrow or 30 January.
My question: will my VO send the RPRF as a next stage? How long can it take? Do they send by ordinary post or it is just e-mail request? I am afraid to loose docs second time Sad. My VO is Ankara and as i guess/understand the process it will be London office which will make final decision on my passing medical check and then inform Ankara, and only after that Ankara office may send RPRF, does it happen that way?
As far as I know RPRF comes with PPR or with MR, so I am assuming you will get PPR and RPRF. And it is likely you will get it via e-mail. As to when this will happen after doing the medicals, no one can tell as timeline varies. So just hang in there, not long to go now!
Mandie

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
Harsh Kavishwar said:
Way 2 go :D. Its party time.

Could you share your timeline if possible?
Hi Harsh Kavishwar, we sent our application for the 2nd time August 9, 2011. Exactly 3 months after we got our PER. Last January 10 we received out Medical Forms along with the request to send passports and the $490 fee (RPRF). We are given 90 days to comply.

I should edit my profile info. I haven't been active in the forum for the past months.

Anyway, I hope my timeline is helpful. My VO is Manila. NOC 3113 Dentist

May 16, 2011
mandiebraxton said:
As far as I know RPRF comes with PPR or with MR, so I am assuming you will get PPR and RPRF. And it is likely you will get it via e-mail. As to when this will happen after doing the medicals, no one can tell as timeline varies. So just hang in there, not long to go now!
Mandie
Mandie, Cheers! thanx for reply. Do we get POVL only after RPRF paid or it may come before payment? Have a good day, and i hope we all will get our visas before May this year.

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
isidra said:
Hi Harsh Kavishwar, we sent our application for the 2nd time August 9, 2011. Exactly 3 months after we got our PER. Last January 10 we received out Medical Forms along with the request to send passports and the $490 fee (RPRF). We are given 90 days to comply.

I should edit my profile info. I haven't been active in the forum for the past months.

Anyway, I hope my timeline is helpful. My VO is Manila. NOC 3113 Dentist
congrats n great timeline. i would like to add u on the post july 2011 spreadsheet. can u share further detail such as 2nd AOR.
regards

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
Dear friends,

I have just got the following reply of my case specific enquiry.Can someone suggest whether my application is under normal processing or it has been sidelined and kept for a stringent review :(

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your file number is xxxxxx. Please quote this file number for all future correspondence with us. The file is currently with an officer pending review. We will contact you once that is completed.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hasni said:
Dear friends,

I have just got the following reply of my case specific enquiry.Can someone suggest whether my application is under normal processing or it has been sidelined and kept for a stringent review :(

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your file number is xxxxxx. Please quote this file number for all future correspondence with us. The file is currently with an officer pending review. We will contact you once that is completed.
I suppose it has been designated to an officer but has not yet been reviewed. Sounds positive. You will probably hear something very soon.
Good luck!
Mandie

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Hey Friends,

Therez update from my side.
Today Medicals received line has been updated in my IN PROCESS status.
And my family name is also updated according to my new PP.

Kg

annmarypallickal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
mandiebraxton said:
I suppose it has been designated to an officer but has not yet been reviewed. Sounds positive. You will probably hear something very soon.
Good luck!
Mandie
Dear Mandie,

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Further review is needed before further processing can take place on your application. I am therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for issuance of medical examination forms. I can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part.

Our office will be in touch with you directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding your application.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

can u please tell me what is the meaning of this mail.......i got this reply on december 20th,2011.

rgds,

ann

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
annmarypallickal said:
Dear Mandie,

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Further review is needed before further processing can take place on your application. I am therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for issuance of medical examination forms. I can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part.

Our office will be in touch with you directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding your application.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

can u please tell me what is the meaning of this mail.......i got this reply on december 20th,2011.

rgds,

ann
Means just what it says: wait for them to contact you. You will hear from them soon. Good luck!
Mandie

annmarypallickal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
mandiebraxton said:
Means just what it says: wait for them to contact you. You will hear from them soon. Good luck!
Mandie
thanks mandie,because of tension,i asked this...its been longtime dear...dont know when the golden moment will come.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
@ Mandie please update the details of Dr.sadhish in the ss

Visa Office......: NDVO
File Transfer...: IN PROCESS- 11 / DEC / 2011
Med's Request: 17/ NOV /2011
Med's Done....: 30 / NOV /2011
Interview........: RPRF encashed on 15 / dec / 2011
Passport Req..: 17/11/2011 sent with complete docs on 5 / 12 /2011
VISA ISSUED...: 19 / Dec / 2011