10-04-2013
thank you rabbitpriya
wish u too all the best
cheerssssssss

vishal

May 16, 2011
Hasni said:
@ magyarazik
Thanks for sharing the info, are you working on a place other than your native country !
@ Devil,
thanks dear, things are pretty much in line so far :)

Best of luck to both of you.
Hey Hasni,
No, i work in a country of my origin, my citizenship, permanent residence... all the same. Did u want to say that residence in other country prolongs processing time? Well i have read it somewhere in CIC webpage. I just recently got to know in this forum about CAIPS. Do u think i can sniff out some more info regarding my case if i order CAIPS? sorry for repeating the same kind of questions, my e-cas last line currently says 'Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 22, 2011', so do u think there is a point to order CAIPS? THANX in advance to all who share their vision/understanding and experience with CAIPS.

abbas_siraj

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone!

Just want to find out that how long does it take for the change of status from "RBVO" to "In Process"? Its been 50 days now my e-cas status is the same "RBVO" which got changed on the 15th august. Is this normal for the London visa office or i should be little worried now?

Regards

Abbas Siraj

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
abbas_siraj said:
Hey everyone!

Just want to find out that how long does it take for the change of status from "RBVO" to "In Process"? Its been 50 days now my e-cas status is the same "RBVO" which got changed on the 15th august. Is this normal for the London visa office or i should be little worried now?

Regards

Abbas Siraj
That is something no one can tell you....it is taking relatively shorter for applicants form Manila to get MR. I have been waiting since 11 Aug, and others 5-6 months....we only have to be patient....Mandie

seema.vashista

May 13, 2011
H, every one.
My application was recieved at CIO sydney on 21 feb 2011
I gor the PER on 30th March 2011
my file reached New delhi visa office on 21st April
after that my status is still RVO.

Dont now how much long will it take.
bit worried. :(

abbas_siraj

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devilhimselff said:
I had a letter in my Post Box since 2 days...
Received Medical Forms and RPRF request :)
The letter is dated 11th Sep.

COOL!!!

Now to make a Demad Draft and (soon) off to DMP for Medicals.
By the way, is there a limitation on the Demand Draft for RPRF, as was on DD when submitting the fee? Like should not be more than 1 month old when received.
Hey devil

First of all congratulations on your MR. i just wana ask couple of quick questions here. Wat is your current status stated on e-cas i am assuming its "In Process" but did it got changed from "RBVO" after you recd the letter or it got changed before. Also did you recd the letter at your home or you had to collect it from the post office and did you recd any email by the VO regarding this letter being sent to you.

Regards

Abbas Siraj

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
@Magyarazik,

Well i can speak about my case, pakistani natinals who work in saudi arabia and apply from here get their cases done much faster than who do it from pakistan. So in such case processing time gets shorter than if you apply from your native country. Dear i am afraid i dont' have any clue about how and when to apply for CAIPS, would leave it for seniors to comment. Though i prefer to be patient unless you feel some unusual delay in you process.Best of luck

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
abbas_siraj said:
Hey devil

First of all congratulations on your MR. i just wana ask couple of quick questions here. Wat is your current status stated on e-cas i am assuming its "In Process" but did it got changed from "RBVO" after you recd the letter or it got changed before. Also did you recd the letter at your home or you had to collect it from the post office and did you recd any email by the VO regarding this letter being sent to you.

Regards

Abbas Siraj
Hi Abbas, Thanks....

Dear I am in Middle East. So post is not delivered at Home :D Post came byRegular Post office Mail, though.

<------ My Status details are given, you can check when various status changes happened.

Here is what happened in my opinion.

My file became "In-Process" on 8th Sep, they went through it. As I did not had anything missing (Luckily), so they
sent me a letter form MR and RPRF, dated 12th Sep. Had I been needed to provide anything else, they would have sent the letter asking for that. Instead of the Medicals and RPRF letter.

No email was received regarding the Medical/RPRF Request.

My status is still In-Process, and clicking the link says:
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September x, xxxx.

May 16, 2011
@ Hasni, thanx for writing about ur situation, quite interesting. if i c they don process it for too long i'll seek employment in Saudi Arabia as well ;D, instead of requesting CAIPS :D

ganeshterala

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th May'11
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made, 22nd Dec'2011
LANDED..........
4th Apr'2012.
mandiebraxton said:
For a while now, there seem to be no news....come on Mayians!! Mandie
Hi Mandie,

I feel the same situation likely continue for the next 2 months. Feb'11 applicants just started moving to Inprocess. Exception is for cases where NOC code starts with 3***, Certain NOC codes 3*** files started moving for Apr and May'11 applicants aswell.

This is my personal observartion, I may be wrong aswell.

Any thoughts Guys........

Ganesh

bhupee1227

Aug 29, 2011
Hi,
My NOC is also 2121 and application received date is also 12 May 2011 as yours.
My VO is New Delhi and the Ecas status is RBVO since Aug 2011....it seems you are moving faster...
Never worry...

Bhupee

Magyarazik2121 said:
Hi Murtaza,

my NOC 2121, VO Ankara, timeline:
application package reached CIO - 12 May 2011,
PER - June 28, 2011;
In Process - Sep 22,2011. Now e-cas says : 'Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 22, 2011'. So, what do you think about my case? is it to say all background checks are done and left are default things as med check-up, visa etc? When probably i'll get my visa?

actungbabyk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-7-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
Nomination.....
No
mandiebraxton said:
For a while now, there seem to be no news....come on Mayians!! Mandie
Hi Mandie,

I Have received my 2nd AOR on 5 oct 2011 through snail mail. Please update my status a