Nomination.....
Docs received at Visa Office on Oct 18, 2010
Med's Request
June 23, 2013 & April 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013 & March 10, 2014
Passport Req..
Does anyone got any replies to CAIPS notes here.

Sans_May2010

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
navali said:
For me, is now almost 6 months but I have no clue or information about my 2nd AOR. ECAS just showd RBVO and pending for review. I sent them case specific inquiry almost 2 months back but they sent standard reply that they will contact me if any they need any info. Even in email they didnt mention if they have my file as they told to many others. Really concerned and worried now. Dont know what should I do. I started my application in May 2010 and its exact 1 year of useless wait. Several other people who submitted full docs at the same time as mine or even later than me have received their 2nd AORs.....
It was better if i would have started AUS or some other immigration plans......
:( :( :( :(
i dont know that what criteria they are maintaining normally first come first serve bases system is maintained
whereas in our case they are making their own perority lists
you must have your 2nd AOR but still waiting? stange.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Navali, its not strange...your AOR must have been issued when they replaced CIO file number with new VO file number based on your complete file submission...since thats what caused your eCAS status to change from CIO review to RBVO.....the mail they sent must have been misplaced or somehting like that...The AOR letter only contains your new filenumber you have to use for any future correspondence with them and usual avg processing times etc...

You can shoot them an email mentioning not recieving your AOR and ask for new number.

navali said:
For me, is now almost 6 months but I have no clue or information about my 2nd AOR. ECAS just showd RBVO and pending for review. I sent them case specific inquiry almost 2 months back but they sent standard reply that they will contact me if any they need any info. Even in email they didnt mention if they have my file as they told to many others. Really concerned and worried now. Dont know what should I do. I started my application in May 2010 and its exact 1 year of useless wait. Several other people who submitted full docs at the same time as mine or even later than me have received their 2nd AORs.....

It was better if i would have started AUS or some other immigration plans......

:( :( :( :(

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Docs received at Visa Office on Oct 18, 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013 & March 10, 2014
Passport Req..
Prime Minister Stephen Harper will unveil his cabinet Wednesday, giving new jobs to at least six members of his majority government caucus, and naming John Baird to another key role.

CBC News has learned Baird will take over responsibility for the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, which was left without a minister with the defeat of Lawrence Cannon on May 2.

Baird was most recently government House leader and has held important portfolios in the past, including Transport and Infrastructure.

Speculation about who is in, who is out — if anyone — and who else might be moved around, began soon after the Conservatives won the May 2 election and will come to an end Wednesday at 11:15 a.m., when the cabinet is sworn in at Rideau Hall, the Governor General's residence.

Governments like to keep cabinet appointments tightly kept secrets until just minutes before the ceremony is scheduled to begin. All eyes will be on who gets out of the cars once they arrive at the front doors of Rideau Hall. The entire cabinet is expected to attend Wednesday's ceremony.

Live coverage Wednesday
CBC will have live coverage of the cabinet swearing-in ceremony Wednesday morning at CBCnews.ca and with Power & Politics host Evan Solomon starting at 10:30 a.m. ET on CBC News Network.
With six spots to fill, including three on the government's front bench, this will be one of the most major cabinet shuffles in years. The last time Harper made changes, this past January, he made only minor tweaks.

The vacancies need to be filled because of ministers who retired or lost in the May 2 election.

The gaps that need to be filled include the heavyweight portfolios of Foreign Affairs, president of the Treasury Board, and Transport and Infrastructure, and the smaller ones of intergovernmental affairs, veterans affairs and sport.

Harper has to take geographic representation into account when deciding who gets to sit at the cabinet table, and this is where he faces particular challenges.

The retirement of Chuck Strahl and Stockwell Day leaves two spots open from British Columbia, which could mean a promotion for James Moore, the current heritage minister, and the inclusion of more MPs from that province.

Few Quebec MPs
Harper has also lost three cabinet members from Quebec with the defeat of Cannon, Jean-Pierre Blackburn and Josée Verner on election night. He now only has five MPs to choose from in Quebec and two of them are already in cabinet — Denis Lebel and Christian Paradis. Harper may decide to bring Maxime Bernier back into the inner circle to help boost Quebec's representation. The former foreign affairs minister resigned in 2008 after leaving confidential documents at his girlfriend's residence.

While pickings are slim in Quebec, there is no shortage of cabinet candidates from Alberta and Ontario. The Tories hold all but one of Alberta's 28 seats and the MPs already in cabinet from that province — Jason Kenney, Rona Ambrose, Ted Menzies, Rob Merrifield, and Diane Ablonczy — probably aren't going anywhere.

The Conservatives may bulk up Ontario's contingent in cabinet now that they finally broke through the Liberal fortress in Toronto and have a number of capable rookie MPs joining the caucus from the city and its suburbs. Chris Alexander and Kellie Leitch are both new MPs with cabinet speculation surrounding them.

Industry Minister Tony Clement, Finance Minister Jim Flaherty and Baird, all from Ontario, have been steady and trusted ministers in Harper's cabinet.

In addition to geographic representation, Harper also has to be attuned to how many women he includes in his cabinet. The old one had 10 which includes Senator Marjory LeBreton who is leader of the government in the Senate. Eight out of the other nine were re-elected.

Sans_May2010

satishsharma

Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
0213/2172 Information Technology (Database Administrator)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2010
Doc's Request.
29-09-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with First Doc Set
Med's Request
16-09-2013/17-09-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013 (File sent on 27-09-2013, received by NDVO 28-09-2013)
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM On 18-10-2013, Passport Received 22-10-2013
LANDED..........
planning for Jan 2014
For People applied in New Delhi Visa office I got this online on

***************************************************************************************************

a more detailed one from Canadian Visa Office New Delhi, India was posted in other online forums for Canada Immigration. Here's the content:

We are in the process of working with HQ to update processing information globally in this program. For New Delhi, our revised standard replies will provide information along the lines below. Please note that the processing of cases who applied under Ministerial Instructions II before those who applied under Ministerial Instructions I, was a policy decision taken by the government of Canada.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after February 27, 2008 and before June 26, 2010 , your application will take two years or more to be processed. This is due to the fact that Canada received over 425,000 applications under this program during this period.

* Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

* During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

* This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.

Please advise your clients accordingly, thank you.

David Manicom
Minister and Immigration Program Manager
Area Director, South Asia
Canadian High Commis

So there. There is a backlog due to high volume of applications received under Ministerial Instruction 1 (MI-1).

I have said it before and I'm saying it again. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT the visa office via email or fax for status updatescas. You can check your application status online. But should there be an aspect of your application that is not routine and you are concerned that is what is delaying processing, then by all means contact the visa office. You need to understand that high volume of requests requires many hours of work on the part of the visa office to respond, and this is time that you would prefer they spend processing your applications thane responding to you status update requests.

Unfair for MI 1 applicatants? Yes. But it's not the worst. The Canadian Visa Office in Manila is yet to finish 2004 applications - those that filed prior to February 2008.
***************************************************************************************************

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
(INDIAN) said:
This month many people got good news .plz share in new topic "Medicial Request Or In Process" .if ur status change to inprocess or medicial request

when did they apply and what NOC?

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
Hi everyone,

I am one of the May applicants 2010. I got email from buffalo I was waiting for my 2nd AOR. Pls. Advise is this letter was my 2nd AOR Seniors pls.comment on this another file number has created for me. Thank you guys.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE

File # Bxxxxxxxxxxxx Mxxxxxxxx Dxxxxxxxxx

Dear Applicant:

This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received at the Regional Programme Centre (RPC) and that a file has been created for you. Your file number appears above. Quote this number when corresponding with our office.

Click here for additional information.

Immigration Regional Program Center
3000 HSBC Center, Buffalo, NY 14203
e-mail: buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

ghostsapphire

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-june-2010 (complete to Buffalo)
AOR Received.
10-Nov-2010 (2nd)
IELTS Request
sent with appl.
File Transfer...
In Process 3/14/12
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
02-April-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21. November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15. December 2012
LANDED..........
already here :-) and stay here.
;D ;D ;D Congrats, that's it. Now wait for your medical request. ;D

angelpot said:
Hi everyone,

I am one of the May applicants 2010. I got email from buffalo I was waiting for my 2nd AOR. Pls. Advise is this letter was my 2nd AOR Seniors pls.comment on this another file number has created for me. Thank you guys.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE

File # Bxxxxxxxxxxxx Mxxxxxxxx Dxxxxxxxxx

Dear Applicant:

This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received at the Regional Programme Centre (RPC) and that a file has been created for you. Your file number appears above. Quote this number when corresponding with our office.

Click here for additional information.

Immigration Regional Program Center
3000 HSBC Center, Buffalo, NY 14203
e-mail: buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
ghosappireThanks a lot...have a nice day...how many months we have to wait for the medicals after 2nd AOR any idea. Thanks again. your timeline was impressive where is your location and you got your 2nd aor so fast. congrats for the fast track processing.

bhanump

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
06-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
08-05-2012 to Detroit and "in process"
Med's Request
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-06-2012 Medicals Received: 20-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2012
LANDED..........
22-08-2012 Received PR card : 26-10-2012
I got the same message after a long wait friends.. I received my 2nd AOR today like few minutes back as an email. I sent my full docs to Buffalo on 23rd of November '10. Congrats Angelpot.. Wishing all of us luck with the rest of the process.. ;)

ghostsapphire

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-june-2010 (complete to Buffalo)
AOR Received.
10-Nov-2010 (2nd)
IELTS Request
sent with appl.
File Transfer...
In Process 3/14/12
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
02-April-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21. November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15. December 2012
LANDED..........
already here :-) and stay here.
Hi angelpot,
we are already in Canada. No clue how long it takes to get MR. Hope now soon, as we are in already for over 1 year. Hope for faster processing now as Buffalo seem to start moving and getting MR out to at least a few of us.

Have a nice day too 8)

angelpot said:
ghosappireThanks a lot...have a nice day...how many months we have to wait for the medicals after 2nd AOR any idea. Thanks again. your timeline was impressive where is your location and you got your 2nd aor so fast. congrats for the fast track processing.

mave777

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR:30-Sep-2010
Nomination.....
Full docs received by NDVO:07-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
IN PROCESS:5-may-2012
Med's Request
18-July-2013 (with PPR/PCC/Updated Forms)
Med's Done....
20-July-2013
Interview........
PP/Docs received by NDVO: 24-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
18-July-2013 along with meds
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 22-Sep-2013/PP Recvd:30-Sep-2013
LANDED..........
2014 - Jan17th(for a weekend),May 30th (for good!)
bhanump said:
I got the same message after a long wait friends.. I received my 2nd AOR today like few minutes back as an email. I sent my full docs to Buffalo on 23rd of November '10. Congrats Angelpot.. Wishing all of us luck with the rest of the process.. ;)
Congrats!!! Wishing you all the best for the rest of the processing!!!!

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
Dear seniors,
I am still unable to access to my new file no.
i got my new file no on 29th april (letter dated 18 April) now after a complete month i am only getting
results in my old Ecas no

For how long I shall have to wait to have an access to new file no?

Do new and old file nos run parallel showing status or there is difference in their status showing?

sgeovar

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-17-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-29-2010
AOR Received.
May-19-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Transferred to Ottawa VO
Med's Request
Sep-06-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
Hi

Hearty congratulations for getting the 2nd AOR from Buffalo office.
Did you see any changes in your online status ?

Thanks

bhanump said: