Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2010
nimba20 said:
How much time it takes for getting approval for your PR from Canada high commission?I have submiited my application on 7th of june from india and it reached nova scotia on 16th june.But still i haven't got any status of my application and even demand draft issued by me in favour General Receiver of Canada will expire on 25th november.So please suggest what can i do and if same has happened with any one else?
:D

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
mekeni said:
Just received my 1st AOR from Buffalo Office after 5mos & 17 days of waiting.
Congratulations. What is your visa office and country of residence

rgirish

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
bhanump said:
Hope tis week will be the week for us. Waiting is tiring.
Same here still waiting and waiting !! Looks like we May applicants are affected more with the change of process.

funtom

Apr 21, 2010
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th may 2010
IELTS Request
done
Good day all,
i need your advice,my application to cic was not successfull reason given was that my job specification as stated on my form does match the noc 0311 (managers in health care) though my profession is now categorically stated pharmacy(noc3131).
my question now is
1)Since my noc 3131 is on the list now can i send in a fresh application without waiting for my refund on the first application to be sent to me though there is a number BXXXXXXX and i quote this details for the fresh application with a letter explaining the details.

2) DO WE NEED PROOF OF FUND FOR THE APPLICATION POST JUNE 26TH APPLICATION.

tegnus,olabisi, awoderu all other please advice.

U

umair81

hey guys n gals ? can u chk ur e-cas status with the immigration file no..??

i still cannot after 15 days of AOR ???

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
umair81 said:
hey guys n gals ? can u chk ur e-cas status with the immigration file no..??

i also cant, i think nobody can who received aor ecently

id4deepak

Aug 21, 2010
Chicago
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe most of the buffalo VO applicants would have started working on FBI certificate. Sorry for my ignorance but the more i read abt it the more confused I am.
Can some one help me with following:
1. Will live scan work for FBI clearance? or do we need to take print out of finger print card and get FP and send it to FBI.
2. Will finger print card work from authorized agency? can we send this card instead of finger print card from website to FBI?
3. Can i send my spouse and my application in one envelope together.. is there any preferred mechanism to pay? cc or money order.

Plz help.

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
id4deepak said:
I believe most of the buffalo VO applicants would have started working on FBI certificate. Sorry for my ignorance but the more i read abt it the more confused I am.
1. Will live scan work for FBI clearance? or do we need to take print out of finger print card and get FP and send it to FBI.
2. Will finger print card work from authorized agency? can we send this card instead of finger print card from website to FBI?
3. Can i send my spouse and my application in one envelope together.. is there any preferred mechanism to pay? cc or money order.

Plz help.
I live in California and I used livescan to get my FBI clearance. If you're using a finger print card, it might be best to download it from the FBI website. When I sent my FBI application, I separated my application from my wife just to be sure. I used money order for the both of us because I wasn't sure if I could use a credit card.

sgeovar

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-17-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-29-2010
AOR Received.
May-19-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Transferred to Ottawa VO
Med's Request
Sep-06-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
upp942 said:
I live in California and I used livescan to get my FBI clearance. If you're using a finger print card, it might be best to download it from the FBI website. When I sent my FBI application, I separated my application from my wife just to be sure. I used money order for the both of us because I wasn't sure if I could use a credit card.
Hi upp942

You have mentioned about livescan of fingerprinting.
Could you please explain it ? Live scan means it is an electronic format and not the printed one. I do hope that you might have gone to the private finger print vendors and scanned the fingerprints.

How did you send the electronic format by mail to the FBI ?

Thanks

ArshadAli

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
AOR Received.
20-10-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waitinig
Passport Req..
waiting
amansingh said:
Am a June Applicant...

Got my unexpected AOR...............(Left certain fields blank by mistake)

Vo:Buffalo
App received: June 19
NOC:4131

Now another prob? I dnt have copies of my forms ......do I fill in new one's with exact the same info or with the updated info

Thanks for all the help and support
whats your IELTS score?

sgeovar

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-17-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-29-2010
AOR Received.
May-19-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Transferred to Ottawa VO
Med's Request
Sep-06-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
id4deepak said:

Plz help.

Hi

I used the finger print cards. I got the cards from the local FBI office. It is free. You can try to get it from your nearset FBI office. You can also use downloaded format from the FBI site. You can take the print out and use it.

You can send your spouse cards alonog with your card. All the cards can be mailed in a single cover. No harm. But in the covering letter , both ( husband and wife) should sign and single cashier check is enough for both.

upp942 has mentioned about livescan. I'm very curious about to know it. I would like to know how the scanned electronic format can be mailed to FBI ? Expecting the answer from upp942 eagarly . If any other persons know the answer , please post it

It will take minimum 60 days to get the result from FBI.

Thanks

mekeni

Aug 20, 2010
Hello Everybody,
Is it possible to change your VISA OFFICE after receiving 1st AOR and instructing us to send documents to Buffalo.

ciocan76

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umair81 said:
can u chk ur e-cas status with the immigration file no..??
I cannot after 5 weeks!!!!
Is weird.

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
funtom said:
Good day all,
i need your advice,my application to cic was not successfull reason given was that my job specification as stated on my form does match the noc 0311 (managers in health care) though my profession is now categorically stated pharmacy(noc3131).
my question now is
1)Since my noc 3131 is on the list now can i send in a fresh application without waiting for my refund on the first application to be sent to me though there is a number BXXXXXXX and i quote this details for the fresh application with a letter explaining the details.
2) DO WE NEED PROOF OF FUND FOR THE APPLICATION POST JUNE 26TH APPLICATION.
tegnus,olabisi, awoderu all other please advice.
Hi funtom,

So sorry for this delay in your application. It will be okay and I believe the good Lord is with you. Your initial processing fee will be returned to you in line with the processing guidelines and operations manual. However, this will not affect your reapplication under the new rules and your profession is now coded. You will have to be very careful in detailing your main duties and experience with a separate sheet properly reference to the form and specific number and attach it to the relevant form. Do not copy the stated duties under your code verbatim, try to adopt and write them in your own words to portray your duties and obligations

Regarding the Proof of Funds, the statement of accounts for demand deposits, savings deposits or certificate of fixed deposits; either or combination of two or three account types must be submitted with the forms in line with post 26 june rules.

Wish you a faster and smooth processing this time to cover the gaps in delay.

Goodluck.
Olabisi