saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
namasteindia said:
namasteindia application rejected 12th August
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your application been returned, Did they give you a chance to reapply under the old rules ? and mind tellling why its been returned ?

Thanks
Saki

namasteindia

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
WAITING
Hello Friends,

My application as been returned. My husband is the principal applicant who as not taken any interest in the immigration process right from
the beginning.

I have singularly strived to print the forms and fill them up.

Unfortunately i left the VISA OFFICE REQUESTED FOR PROCESS OF APPLICATION space blank.

This was a very important space which could not have been left blank. But with this mistake all my dreams and ambitions of migrating to canada
as come to an end.

I wish you all luck and sucess.

namasteindia

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
WAITING
saki said:
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your application been returned, Did they give you a chance to reapply under the old rules ? and mind tellling why its been returned ?

Thanks
Saki
They have clearly mentioned on first page that no record as been kept of application and the NOC 0213 as been removed from old list.
I will have to re-read the new list and see any other occupations fits my husband's profile.

samelgilany

Star Member
Jul 25, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19th mai 2010
Doc's Request.
14th October 2010
AOR Received.
Marsh 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
14 Feb 2011
Med's Request
8 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
18 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
in shaa allah
SandR said:
Hi guys,

We can definitely confirm that they are processing May 3rd AORs now! :eek:

We received our 1st AOR today by e-mail :D. Shouldn't be too much longer for you. Hang in there! It'll all be worth while.
many congratulation :D
it`s a very wonderful news
;)
my greeting & hope every thing will be ok

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
saki said:
Hi,

Thanks
Saki
Sorry to hear about your rejection namsteindia.
hi saki,
Now a days CIO rejecting applications for minor mistakes and moreover there is no option for 2nd chance, i just read fulltensions thread and find the below information

Dear All

Today i have received my application package back with new objection. after reading the whole letter from CIC i came to know that

1- there is no concept of PRE 26 june 10, application receiving. your application will be treated as fresh whether it was received and rejected (whether major or minor objection) before 26 june 10.

2- you need to follow new rules as per advised by CIC on 16 june 10.

i am really thankful to all of my friends who helped and encouraged me allot after application return due to v minor objection.
i am also thankful to those who helped me and guided me regarding to those shocking changes.....

Good luck to all of you

it clearly shows that no body will get 2nd chance now.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
I am really scared.I have not gotten my cc charged and i make use of consultant(david Cohen) but have not received any mail from him as regards my cc charged.

smithac

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
namasteindia said:
They have clearly mentioned on first page that no record as been kept of application and the NOC 0213 as been removed from old list.
I will have to re-read the new list and see any other occupations fits my husband's profile.
So sorry to hear abt your rejection. :(

smithac

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Awoderu A.A said:
I am really scared.I have not gotten my cc charged and i make use of consultant(david Cohen) but have not received any mail from him as regards my cc charged.
Awoderu there are some 7th may and pre as well who havent had CC charged - me included - I think as of now not receiving application back must be treated as good news and we have to wait (what other choice do we have?) don't worry too much. :)

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
My CC is blocked now and they would not be able to charge it even if they try. I was banking on 30 days payment update notification that most others got who had the similar issues. But lookin at the situation now, it seems my windows are closing. They are not giving 2nd chance to anyone ...

Its so hard to wait so long and after that now knowing that your application probably wouldnt proceed further because my cc is blocked of unauthorised usage which was beyond my control :(

smithac

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
aakash28 said:
My CC is blocked now and they would not be able to charge it even if they try. I was banking on 30 days payment update notification that most others got who had the similar issues. But lookin at the situation now, it seems my windows are closing. They are not giving 2nd chance to anyone ...

Its so hard to wait so long and after that now knowing that your application probably wouldnt proceed further because my cc is blocked of unauthorised usage which was beyond my control :(
Aakash were u able to reach the CIC - what did they tell u?

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Account problem are usually not a big problem.Contact CIO as regards the issue or was it CIO that contacted you abt you

SandR

Star Member
Jun 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 May 2010 CC charged.....: 30 July
Doc's Request.
11 Aug Full Docs sent..: 26 Aug
AOR Received.
waiting 2nd AOR ECAS status....: [color=blue]Rec'd by VO 28/09[/color]
alizia said:
my dear friend i submitted a format of AOR on page 60 of this blog
did you got AOR in same pattren
Yes - the one on page 60 looks pretty much the same.

SandR

Star Member
Jun 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 May 2010 CC charged.....: 30 July
Doc's Request.
11 Aug Full Docs sent..: 26 Aug
AOR Received.
waiting 2nd AOR ECAS status....: [color=blue]Rec'd by VO 28/09[/color]
namasteindia said:
Hello Friends,

My application as been returned. My husband is the principal applicant who as not taken any interest in the immigration process right from
the beginning. I have singularly strived to print the forms and fill them up.

Unfortunately i left the VISA OFFICE REQUESTED FOR PROCESS OF APPLICATION space blank.

This was a very important space which could not have been left blank. But with this mistake all my dreams and ambitions of migrating to canada
as come to an end. I wish you all luck and sucess.
So sorry to hear that. We almost left the visa office out as well - the rest of our forms are printed but the visa office is written on as we only spotted our mistake just before we were putting it in the envelope. I don't think the form emphasises how important that box is and it's an easy box to miss. If you were doing the forms on your own, it's very hard to catch everything :( Other people I know who are ineligible to apply because the nocs have been reduced are still hopeful that when the back log of applicants from 2004 onwards has been eliminated, maybe in a year or two, the noc list will be expanded again to include more occupations.

namasteindia

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
WAITING
SandR said:
So sorry to hear that. We almost left the visa office out as well - the rest of our forms are printed but the visa office is written on as we only spotted our mistake just before we were putting it in the envelope. I don't think the form emphasises how important that box is and it's an easy box to miss. If you were doing the forms on your own, it's very hard to catch everything :( Other people I know who are ineligible to apply because the nocs have been reduced are still hopeful that when the back log of applicants from 2004 onwards has been eliminated, maybe in a year or two, the noc list will be expanded again to include more occupations.
@Smithac....wish you luck

@sandR, the new list is mostly for cook, chef etc and then very highly qualified people like doctors, scientist etc.
My husband is having administration experience looks like it would be difficult to pass through now.
if the list changes again in year or two then we will try again.

is there any other country which u'll can suggest

smithac

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
namasteindia said:
@ Smithac....wish you luck

@ sandR, the new list is mostly for cook, chef etc and then very highly qualified people like doctors, scientist etc.
My husband is having administration experience looks like it would be difficult to pass through now.
if the list changes again in year or two then we will try again.

is there any other country which u'll can suggest
namaste try Australia and New Zealand they both have a 0213 equivalent on their list right now - I checked yday just as a backup plan :)