Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
Dear mates any news of MR for pending june applicants.............seems there r very few employs r working and they work like creep.

@ raman kanda ...pls check ur pm inbox.

damodarpaneru

Aug 23, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May, 2016
AOR Received.
13 June 2016
File Transfer...
02 Aug, 2016
Med's Done....
28 March, 2016
Dear all friends,
I am the silent observer of this forum since last one year. I am so happy today to share very good news. I used to pray all of you get it sooner as my turn was at the last i.e. I was June 25 applicant. This afternoon I checked my e-mail and got the mail in Spam from New Delhi Visa Office requesting PPR, POF and IMM forms to be filled up. I have got 45 days deadline to send all the documents. May all of you get the MR. Best of Luck!

Hurray.........................

Damodar.

navirai55

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
WITH DOCS 8 BANDS
File Transfer...
15-05-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Interview........
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Passport Req..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VISA ISSUED...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LANDED..........
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Timeline dear and noc

quote author=damodarpaneru link=topic=40510.msg2517908#msg2517908 date=1377272570]
Dear all friends,
I am the silent observer of this forum since last one year. I am so happy today to share very good news. I used to pray all of you get it sooner as my turn was at the last i.e. I was June 25 applicant. This afternoon I checked my e-mail and got the mail in Spam from New Delhi Visa Office requesting PPR, POF and IMM forms to be filled up. I have got 45 days deadline to send all the documents. May all of you get the MR. Best of Luck!

Damodar.
[/quote]

sgeovar

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-17-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-29-2010
AOR Received.
May-19-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Transferred to Ottawa VO
Med's Request
Sep-06-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
Hi

I have a new born baby and have sent "Add Information Form" to the Ottawa office( Aug 2013). All of my other family members completed MR and the results have already reached the Ottawa office.

How long will it take to get the MR for my new born baby ?

Thanks

sgeovar

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-17-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-29-2010
AOR Received.
May-19-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Transferred to Ottawa VO
Med's Request
Sep-06-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
Congrajulations. Enjoy.

Thanks

navirai55 said:
Timeline dear and noc

quote author=damodarpaneru link=topic=40510.msg2517908#msg2517908 date=1377272570]
Dear all friends,

Damodar.

kkomandla

May 24, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
30-March-2010
Nomination.....
Appl came back in Sep. So full docs submited in Oct 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR rcvd on 27-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
Submited on 30-July-2010
File Transfer...
Tr. to Buffalo on 07-Apr-2010; Tr. from Buffalo to Seattle on 02-Nov-2011; Tr. from Seattle to New Delhi on 16-Jan-2012
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
Visa will get expire by 25-Sep-2014, so before that.
Dear All,

After waiting for 3 years 7 months, finally today I have received an e-mail from NDVO.

The e-mail says as below:

Dear applicant,
Kindly read new Medical instructions carefully - Medical forms and instructions have been emailed to you separately and you shall recieve the same in due course of time.

Please find attached correspondence which refers to your application for permanent residence.
Kindly follow the below link for information on payment of fees:

(http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng)

There are three attachments. I) CIIP 2) CIIP Brochure-English 3) Cover Letter

The Cover Letter says as follows:

Dear KRISHNA KUMAR KOMANDLA:
This refers to your application for Permanent Residence to Canada, as a skilled worker.
In order to establish that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection
Act and the Immigration and Regulations, you and your family members (if applicable) must
undergo medical examinations.
Medical Examination(s): Complete and provide proof of completion of the Immigration
medical examination for yourself and all your dependants listed below, whether
accompanying or not. Please take this letter to the Panel Physician.

Listed my name my Wife and Kid's name.

Note: If you have additional dependents not listed above, please have them undergo
medical exams and advise our office immediately. In addition to the other documents listed
below, you will have to provide for each new dependent:
Marriage Certificate (if adding a spouse to your file)
Birth Certificate(s)
Processing fees – See link below
Right of Permanent Residence Fees (if adding a spouse to your file) – See link below
Proof of spouse’s education (if adding a spouse to your file)
Pictures of your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as post marriage pictures
of you and your spouse (if adding a spouse to your file)
Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
You are also required to download and complete updated versions of the forms listed below,
which are available free of charge from Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s official website:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp.
Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008]. Completed and signed by the principal
applicant.
Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]. Completed, dated and signed by
everyone in the following list:
the principal applicant
spouse or common-law partner (whether they are accompanying or not)
each dependent child over the age of 18 years (whether they are accompanying or
not)
Provide your detailed personal history from the last 10 years or since the age of 18, if
you are less than 28 years of age. Do not leave any sections blank, or gaps in time.
You must write “n/a” in any sections that are not applicable to your situation.
Include all jobs, periods of unemployment, study, vacations or being a homemaker. Do
not use abbreviations. Do not use general words such as “employee”, “working”, or
“manager”. Specify your activity such as retail salesperson, architect, financial manager,
etc.
Additional Dependents/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP]. Completed, dated and signed by the
principal applicant if the applicant has more than five dependents (whether accompanying or
not).
Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]. Completed and signed by the
principal applicant.
Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]. Completed and signed by the
principal applicant.
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]. Completed, dated and signed by everyone in the
following list:
the principal applicant
not)
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476]. Completed, dated and signed by the principal
applicant, if applicable. Used for designating or cancelling the use of a representative.
For additional help with these forms, please refer to our Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]
Finally, you are required to provide the following, if they have not already been submitted.
Police Clearance Certificate(s): From each country where anyone in the following list has
resided for six months or longer since the age of 18:
the principal applicant
not)
The Police Clearance Certificate from the country where you are currently residing must
be no more than 12 months old. The Police Clearance Certificate from any country
where you no longer reside must be issued after your departure from that country or no
more than six months before your departure. Please follow the instructions on:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
Passport-sized photographs. Three (3) photographs for yourself and for each accompanying
dependent. Please write the names and dates of birth of each person on the back of their
photograph. Photographs must have been taken within the past 6 months and must meet
these specifications listed in Appendix A of the Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
Right of Permanent Residence Fee. You must pay this fee for yourself and your spouse (if
applicable). If you have not already paid this fee, information about the fees can be found
here: www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx
Proof of Available Funds: You must provide updated bank or other statements showing
proof of available and transferable funds that you can take to Canada. See details here:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Passport/Travel Document: You must provide a valid passport or travel document for
yourself and all your accompanying dependants. Please submit the original current
passport(s) and any expired passports for each of you.
Please check your passport carefully. If the passport is damaged (pages torn, laminate
lifting, etc.), the person no longer resembles the photograph (especially for young children),
or the passport will expire within the next six months, you must obtain a new passport before
submitting it to us. We recommend children’s passports be no more than two years old.
Also, the name on your immigration documents will appear exactly as it appears in your
passport. If any changes are required, you must first update your passport. Failure to do so
will delay the processing of your application as we will return the passport to you for
replacement
Mailing Address within India. The Indian government prohibits the mailing of passports in or
out of India. You must provide a mailing address within India even if you are not currently
residing in India.
Sending your passports to the visa office in New Delhi, India:
Applicants within India and Nepal submitting passports to a Canadian visa office in India are
encouraged to use the services of VFS visa application centres to expedite submission. To
submit your passport along with any accompanying documents, please contact the VFS branch
nearest to you. Information on VFS can be fount at: www.vfs-canada.co.in/
Applicants outside India or Nepal should refer to the website of the High Commission of Canada
in India for information on how to submit their passports: www.india.gc.ca
You have 45 days to comply with our request, after which time your application may be refused
for non-compliance. Please quote your complete file number on any correspondence.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Now my questions are;
1) In the e-mail the immigration officer have stated saying that “Medical forms and instructions have been emailed to you separately and you shall receive the same in due course of time”. Will there be any other e-mail from Consulate attaching the Medical Forms?

2) While I was adding my Kids application, I have given my credit card details for paying $150. Nothing was deducted so far. So, should I send a DD for my kid? No where, they have asked it though.

3) Can I add my mother-in-law at this stage as me and my wife both are working and someone should be there to take care of my kid. If Yes, how Can I add her? Can I take her also for medicals and fill the relevant forms and send her passport and DD along with our passports?

4) How long would it take to receive back the passports once we submit the passports with the Consulate?

5) Do I have to submit the PCC now? I have submitted PCC and FBI clearance earlier however, it was 2.5 years back.

Please help me by clarifying my questions.

NeedAChange

Star Member
May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2010
Doc's Request.
6-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
14-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
13-Jul-2013, RPRF encashed on 13-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
5-Jul-2013, Passport reached on 8-Aug-2013
kkomandla said:
Now my questions are;
1) In the e-mail the immigration officer have stated saying that “Medical forms and instructions have been emailed to you separately and you shall receive the same in due course of time”. Will there be any other e-mail from Consulate attaching the Medical Forms?

2) While I was adding my Kids application, I have given my credit card details for paying $150. Nothing was deducted so far. So, should I send a DD for my kid? No where, they have asked it though.

3) Can I add my mother-in-law at this stage as me and my wife both are working and someone should be there to take care of my kid. If Yes, how Can I add her? Can I take her also for medicals and fill the relevant forms and send her passport and DD along with our passports?

4) How long would it take to receive back the passports once we submit the passports with the Consulate?

5) Do I have to submit the PCC now? I have submitted PCC and FBI clearance earlier however, it was 2.5 years back.

Please help me by clarifying my questions.
1. yes. You would get a separate email, it will have separate file for each member
2. In the cover letter have they asked to do medicals for your kids? If so are you sure they have not taken 150$. If you feel 150$ is not that much, my suggestion is to give that also in DD but mention it in a cover letter.
3. BIG NO. you cannot take mother-in-law, mother, father now. After you get PR it goes through a separate process.
4. Question is like the holy grail. if we knew everyone wont be checking these sites. the answer is no one knows. There are people who are waiting for more than 6 months. Refer other threads
5. if you had visited US after you had submitted previously for more than 6 months then you should submit FBI clearance again.
Indian PCC is must again, i am assuming you are currently staying in India.

kkomandla

May 24, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
30-March-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submited on 30-July-2010
File Transfer...
Tr. to Buffalo on 07-Apr-2010; Tr. from Buffalo to Seattle on 02-Nov-2011; Tr. from Seattle to New Delhi on 16-Jan-2012
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
Thank You very much buddy. That was really quick response and I appreciate it.
2) Yes, in the cover letter they have asked to do the medicals for my kid also. I was thinking to do the same as you mentioned. I will take a DD for my kid and will mention that in the Cover letter.
4) If they keep the passports with them more than 4 to 5 months, it might impact my official travel if I have to travel to US in the meanwhile through my company.

Once again thnak you for your responses. :)

sgeovar

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-17-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-29-2010
AOR Received.
May-19-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Transferred to Ottawa VO
Med's Request
Sep-06-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
Hi

Was your kid born after sending your application ? Did you send the application separatly for your kid ?

Thanks

kkomandla said:
Thank You very much buddy. That was really quick response and I appreciate it.
2) Yes, in the cover letter they have asked to do the medicals for my kid also. I was thinking to do the same as you mentioned. I will take a DD for my kid and will mention that in the Cover letter.
4) If they keep the passports with them more than 4 to 5 months, it might impact my official travel if I have to travel to US in the meanwhile through my company.

Once again thnak you for your responses. :)

kkomandla

May 24, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
30-March-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submited on 30-July-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
Hi sgeovar,

After submiting my application, I got married and got kid also. I have added my wife as soon as I got married and added my kid after her birth.

sgeovar

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-17-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-29-2010
AOR Received.
May-19-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Transferred to Ottawa VO
Med's Request
Sep-06-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
Thanks for your prompt reply , kkomandla

kkomandla said:
Hi sgeovar,

After submiting my application, I got married and got kid also. I have added my wife as soon as I got married and added my kid after her birth.

kkomandla

May 24, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
30-March-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submited on 30-July-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
You are Welcome sgeovar :)

Tajik

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
24-05-2015
Hi guys,

I have a situation here. My case was transferred to Ottawa from Buffalo. I have been waiting since 2010. Last year, we had a baby so I sent updated forms to Ottawa. They received them but they never processed them. In August 2013 I got an email with request for medical and other forms to be updated. I did not receive the medical forms so I emailed them. They sent me the forms by email but there is not a form for our newborn. So I emailed them back and said you did not send one for our baby. They have not responded since. I emailed them all the forms I originally sent for my baby. The payment form was included too. They have not charged my credit card for the fee until today. Should I contact them again? Any advice is appreciated.

dskairon

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/01/2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
In process from 2nd May 2012
Med's Request
05/07/2013
Med's Done....
16/08/2013
Interview........
not recd.
Passport Req..
05/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not recd.
LANDED..........
Waiting ....
Dear Friends

With Grace of Waheguru Ji and family and wished of All friends and forum members, We got PP and COPR today valid till Aug 2014, we did our medicals in Mid of August

DSK

sumitgajjar

Aug 25, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2010
Doc's Request.
29-09-2010
IELTS Request
With docs
File Transfer...
26-03-2012
Med's Request
04-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2013
dskairon said:
Dear Friends

With Grace of Waheguru Ji and family and wished of All friends and forum members, We got PP and COPR today valid till Aug 2014, we did our medicals in Mid of August

DSK
When did u got DM??

Congrates yaar...