Transferred to Ottawa VO
Med's Request
Sep-06-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
Hi

Since Buffalo VO is closed, my file has been sent to Ottawa VO. I got this information from online status. Do any other Buffalo VO applicants get this type of message in their online status ?

Thanks

haka

Star Member
May 18, 2012
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sgeovar said:
Hi

Since Buffalo VO is closed, my file has been sent to Ottawa VO. I got this information from online status. Do any other Buffalo VO applicants get this type of message in their online status ?

Thanks
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/buffalo-vo-fsw-pre-june-and-non-transferred-applicants-share-timeline-plz-t95004.0.html;msg1595333#msg1595333

sgeovar

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-17-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-29-2010
AOR Received.
May-19-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Transferred to Ottawa VO
Med's Request
Sep-06-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
haka said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/buffalo-vo-fsw-pre-june-and-non-transferred-applicants-share-timeline-plz-t95004.0.html;msg1595333#msg1595333
Thanks haka for your prompt response.

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
nm423 said:
THANKS EVERYBODY FOR HELPING ME AND REACHING OUT WITH YOUR ANSWERS..........BELOW IS WHAT I GOT IN EMAIL.........I AM HOPING THAT THE NOTIFICATION IS JUST AN EMAIL AND NO OTHER ATTACHMENTS ARE SENT IN THE EMAIL. CAN THE SENIORS MEMBERS PLEASE CONFIRM?

EMAIL FROM THE EMBASSY...............ALHAMDULILLAH

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Our office previously requested that you send your passport to the Consulate General in Buffalo. This office is now closed.

You must now submit your passport to the Consulate General in Detroit. Please see the instructions below for mailing instructions for your passport. If you have sent your passport to the office in Buffalo before today the office in Buffalo will process your application to conclusion.

Please submit your passport(s) to the Consulate General of Canada in Detroit within the next 90 days. The issuance of your visa(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as requested. Please note, though your passport(s) is/are due in Detroit within the next 90 days, you must check your documents upon receipt. There will be a validity date indicated, and the landing must take place on or before that date. The visas cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after landing, please consult the website regarding residency requirements in order to ensure that you retain your status in Canada.

Two (2) recent photographs of yourself and each accompanying family member are also required.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE:

Passport requirements <http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/passports_passeports.aspx?view=d>

Photographs, height and eye colour <http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/Photographs_Photographies.aspx?view=d>

Instructions for passport submission <http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/detroit/visas/apply-how_a_demande-comment.aspx?lang=eng&view=d#mailing>

Important notice for family members <http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/notice_avis.aspx?view=d>

Immigration Section/Section de l'immigration

Consulate General of Canada

Consulat général du Canada

Buffalo, New York
Hellooooooooooo World,

We got our passports stamped with the Canadian Visa today from Detroit Office..........Alhamdulillah. Thank you all once again for all the support. The whole process was pretty simple, the lady at the window was awesome and very friendly.

Regards,
NM423

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
I am also thinking to apply caips but concern about that Is it safeway to apply CAIPS note through lawpoint or visfile.info in concern of file privacy or authorized to someone to fetch our details from immigration office on our behalf??

o
NavneetK said:
Hi sat siri akal Veer ji,

Tension na lao tusi veer ji,we all are here to help each other. :D
CAIPS NOTES is very wonderful thing it gives you detailed information about your case what visa officer has done for your case his comments next BFD and every other detail,actually it is copy of cic working on your case.
and you can order it from many websites but i had ordered it from lawpoint as they cost the least just $25 only means Rs.1500/-. you can also order it through any friend or relative of yours then you will have to pay just $5 only.
http://www.lawpoint.ca/
http://www.lawpoint.ca/index.php/Online-CAIPS/GCMS-request.html
http://www.visafile.info/
click any ABOVE given link you can order them.MAXIMUM 45 DAYS WICH NOTES AA JANDE HAN.
payment can be made by debit card with pay pal guest account.it just took few minutes me to order the same.
i ordered same on 26th June-2012 expecting to get it by 10th Aug-2012.

ONE MORE THING-
As your processing started on 13th march-2012 i will advice you to order your caips file on 14th or 15th june-2012 as your 120 days BFD will get finished up on 13th JULY-2012 so you will be able to exactly fetch very clear picture of your case.
Jo ethe members to tusi jana chaunde ho uh tuhanu caips notes realistic terms wich das dewege.

ANSWER OF YOUR SECOND QUESTION VEER JI,
NO ONE WHO GOT THERE CASE ON PROCESS FROM FEB-2012 HAS YET GOT MR,JUST FEW MEMBERS WHOSE CASES GOT IN PROCESS IN JAN-2012 GOT MEDICALS REQUEST.

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
yaa it is a big law firm not some single individual and on our forum many members have orderd their caips through them.
so i dont think so that there will be any problem.rest if you wana be on more safe side then if you have and buddy or relative then ask for a favor from them.

Dreamsaboutcanada said:
I am also thinking to apply caips but concern about that Is it safeway to apply CAIPS note through lawpoint or visfile.info in concern of file privacy or authorized to someone to fetch our details from immigration office on our behalf??

o

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
Thanks...... i recently paid & applied through Lawpoint (visafile.info).

NavneetK said:
yaa it is a big law firm not some single individual and on our forum many members have orderd their caips through them.
so i dont think so that there will be any problem.rest if you wana be on more safe side then if you have and buddy or relative then ask for a favor from them.

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
Hi guys,

I just email to LA office for any update on my medicals my DMP sent my MR result last June 29, and received by Ottawa Last July 04,and my dependents MR sent to CEM last June 21, 2012, and update my Wp as well. I think it is fine emailing them since it it 90 days after they transfered my file fronm Buffalo to La. Lets see whats the answer. I heard good news when you emailed them, normally they answered the next day and with a Good News, though it it only few weeks after my MR was sent to Ottawa, but no harm in trying atleast maybe this could help them speed up the process., What I've learned here is that you will need to follow up to them form time to time specially for those case that is not moving and for those cases that is over due already. So just keep them posted email them nothing wrong we just wanted to ensure that our cases are taking care of, It's been almost 2 yrs. and 2 months since we file our PR. Goodluck guys..

Godbless...Soon this forum will rain GOOD NEWS again...

bhanump

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
06-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
08-05-2012 to Detroit and &quot;in process&quot;
Med's Request
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-06-2012 Medicals Received: 20-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2012
LANDED..........
22-08-2012 Received PR card : 26-10-2012
angelpot said:
Hi guys,

I just email to LA office for any update on my medicals my DMP sent my MR result last June 29, and received by Ottawa Last July 04,and my dependents MR sent to CEM last June 21, 2012, and update my Wp as well. I think it is fine emailing them since it it 90 days after they transfered my file fronm Buffalo to La. Lets see whats the answer. I heard good news when you emailed them, normally they answered the next day and with a Good News, though it it only few weeks after my MR was sent to Ottawa, but no harm in trying atleast maybe this could help them speed up the process., What I've learned here is that you will need to follow up to them form time to time specially for those case that is not moving and for those cases that is over due already. So just keep them posted email them nothing wrong we just wanted to ensure that our cases are taking care of, It's been almost 2 yrs. and 2 months since we file our PR. Goodluck guys..

Godbless...Soon this forum will rain GOOD NEWS again...
Eager to know the reply, hopefully you'll get some good news..

usmantanvirbutt

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London / islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-2010
need some help here

I applied in may-2010,(London visa office) and my status was first RBVO, then it turned to decission made and now it has cahnged back to RBVO, currently the details of my status are as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 17, 2010.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 11, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I have not received any letter till today, has anyone else had this issue.

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Got refused in May 2012 and reopen on reconsideration request(9 july 2012)
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-05-14, PPR2 30-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued on 20-06-14, Passport received on 09-07-14
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
usmantanvirbutt said:
need some help here

I applied in may-2010,(London visa office) and my status was first RBVO, then it turned to decission made and now it has cahnged back to RBVO, currently the details of my status are as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 17, 2010.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 11, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I have not received any letter till today, has anyone else had this issue.
Please email them for your letter... I think it would be 6-12 months wait letter

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
bhanump said:
Eager to know the reply, hopefully you'll get some good news..

Hi guys,

Today I just check my Ecas and In process but inside with medical received already , No reply yet for my email but I was surprise that my Ecas had changed...since it is only July 04, since Ottawa received my Medicals. Well still waiting for the reply but for me it is somehow a good reply that my Ecas had changed already. Hoping and praying for the PPR soon.

Is anybody got an idea how many weeks is the wait after your ecas had changed to medical received to get the PPR ? pls. share your inputs Thanks ...? seniors pls. need your inputs..

angelpot

fogo

May 30, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May05,10
Doc's Request.
Oct 19,10
AOR Received.
1st : Oct19,10 2nd: 09-06-11
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Jan12,10
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Guys,

I have checked my status which is showing RBVO again after turning into DM, although i got letter already that my application is not eligible for review due to mismatch of JD's . advise plz...

thanks

Fogo

singh sahib

May 26, 2012
Thanks Dear sis

yesterday I spoke to my consultant he said just wait for this month. May be he get some info from delhi office and he said Delhi office is very busy coz some rule changes and they sort out all the old application (before feb 2008). Delhi office dsptch the MR to jan nd feb applicants. I am in Australia so my consultant is also here in Sydney. I hope you will get your MR very soon, and me may be in august or sept (jai rabb nu manjoor hoyea ta).

I really appreciate you and your helpful personality.

Thank you
Bikram thind