Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
zakout76 said:
I just recived reply from london after turn to DM

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Pls advice
Thanks

Good for you Zakout. I think a few days ago you were really worried about DM isnt?

-nm423

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
DEAR GUYS,,,

Few days back I saw my ecase changed from RBVO to processing....

now since past week I am trying to check i am not able to log in to the information....

Does has this happen to anyone....

thanks..plz update,,

m.amd.z

Jun 8, 2012
MARCHIE said:
DEAR GUYS,,,

now since past week I am trying to check i am not able to log in to the information....

Does has this happen to anyone....

thanks..plz update,,
I was in-process with processing started on date and done medicals ... now I can't login with any identification number after about 65 days from medicals ... my lawyer says don't worry and that it happens... seeing you wrote this calmed me down a bit as I am not alone in this ... it started last Thursday ...

also wanted to ask about an issue that I have ...

I wrote in my application work experiences 3 companies that I work with ... one of them was part time during my main work. I provided experience letters for 2 of the companies .. the third , part time work, closed two years prior to my application and couldn't contact the company owner.
when I received the medical requests, they asked for that Exp. Letter, the lawyer wrote the embassy that the company has closed and we cannot provide the letter requested... after I sent the medicals by about 35 days, the lawyer received an email from the embassy that the officer requires that exp. letter ... the lawyer then instructed me to write an email to the him explaining that I tried every-way I can to procure that letter and failed and describe my duties in that part time job ... and then the lawyer would print and stamp it and send it to the embassy I am wondering if that happened to anyone else or if it would impede my application ?

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
Another interesting change in my ECAS,its again RBVO after DM,inside it is my papers r pending reviewand they have sent me a letter on 10th May which i did not receive even after a month.Anyone else like this ECAS?

chekav

Star Member
Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/07/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 21/09/2011
File Transfer...
In Process
Hi all !

One of my friends had applied under FSW in May 2010 and recd AOR from NDVO in Sep/Oct 2010. Since then she hasn't been able to access ECAS. On enquiring about it the response she got from NDVO is as follows:

"This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

This has reference to an application for permanent residence to Canada and your inquiry dated 07 MAY 2012.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to the applicant after a file was created for the applicant in our office. Please note that processing has already begun on this application and it is currently awaiting further review.

Unless we have specifically asked the applicant to do so, he/she is not required to submit any additional documents at this time which are not listed in the Document Checklist (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf). Please note that our office will contact the applicant to provide the additional supporting documentation if it is required for the further assessment of the application, including medical examination instructions.

Processing of this application has already begun. However finalization may not occur until the end of 2012/or after 2012.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision as of January 1, 2012. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011.

Also, please note that if the applicant wishes to withdraw the application, the applicant is not eligible for a refund of the processing fees at this stage as processing of the file has begun.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. The application is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. The applicant is not required send any documents in support of the application at this time. Since the application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates. When we require additional documents, information or medical examination results, we will send a request using the contact information we have. That request will list all documents required to continue processing the application.

Until we contact the applicant, the only information the applicant is required to provide us in order to update the application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in family composition
- Request to withdraw the application
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to authorized representation

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section -8.
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021"

Does this mean that the application has been found eligible for processing and she just has to wait for MR or is the application still to be assessed for eligibility ?

Could any1 shed some light on it.

Thanks.

raju9211

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 April 2010
Doc's Request.
16 June 2010
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2010
IELTS Request
16 June 2010
Med's Request
18 Feb 2013 (in process from 6 Mar 2012)
Med's Done....
4 Mar 2013 (MR Line:- 15 April, DD cash:- 10 April)
Passport Req..
18 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
21 May
chekav said:
Hi all !

One of my friends had applied under FSW in May 2010 and recd AOR from NDVO in Sep/Oct 2010. Since then she hasn't been able to access ECAS. On enquiring about it the response she got from NDVO is as follows:

Does this mean that the application has been found eligible for processing and she just has to wait for MR or is the application still to be assessed for eligibility ?

Could any1 shed some light on it.

Thanks.
Yes this application has passed eligible criteria and under process. But i can't tell about the stage of processing. best of luck. Ecas is a software which explain your case according to status code. Every case is a different case and so some time some people feel unexpected behavior of Ecas. It can not decode all cases properly so make an error or wrong information. If you want to get an idea from Ecas try to decode its line sequences and note what happened with other after the same Ecas status. This can give some idea but did not give real status of your application.

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
DEAR GUYS,,,

now since past week I am trying to check the status i am not able to log in to the information by using 1 OR 2ND AOR# OR EVEN UCI NO....

In other words I cant access my ecase Does has this happen to anyone....

thanks..plz update,,

chigwell1779

May 12, 2012
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
oct2010
AOR Received.
jan2011
IELTS Request
with full documentation
Med's Request
july 2013
Med's Done....
aug 2013
Interview........
DECISION MADE ON 24 MAR 2014
VISA ISSUED...
by the grace of almighty waheguru. received passports on 31march2014
same with me marchie can't access to ecas since monday

raju9211

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 April 2010
Doc's Request.
16 June 2010
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2010
IELTS Request
16 June 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
18 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
21 May
MARCHIE said:
DEAR GUYS,,,

now since past week I am trying to check the status i am not able to log in to the information by using 1 OR 2ND AOR# OR EVEN UCI NO....

In other words I cant access my ecase Does has this happen to anyone....

thanks..plz update,,
Ecas is a software which explain your case according to status codes. Every case is a different case and so some time some people feel unexpected behavior of Ecas. It can not decode all cases properly so make an error or wrong information.
Your case is under working. Your Ecas can not explain your current status codes. When VO will update your status codes then you will watch your Ecas again.

raju9211

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 April 2010
Doc's Request.
16 June 2010
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2010
IELTS Request
16 June 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
18 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
21 May
chigwell1779 said:
same with me marchie can't access to ecas since monday
cause of system data maintenance

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
thx for the update guys....

houman-h

Aug 2, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
1st:26-10-2010 2nd:10-04-2011
File Transfer...
3rd April 2012 IP: 12-06-2011
I cannot check my ECAS, What should I do?

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
same here just wait n watch....

mask2005

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Check this page:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/unable-to-check-statusany-reason-t106944.30.html