10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
if you got Canadian experience and your NOC is still in the list and has not yet reached the 500th cap.
Apply now, there is no problem in running two separate apps at the same time.
CIC cant inject the huge # of awaiting applicants. they dont have that many jobs.
unemployed person in India, Pakistan could be nothing but it matters a huge in Canada.

lets see what 2012 and early 2013 brings for us

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shims said:
I applied as a federal skilled worker in May 2010, and submitted full docs after eligibility review in December 2010
I have not heard from CIC till now,

it is really frustrating. I am thinking to apply under Canadian Experience Class parallely, do you guys think it is a wise move?

I strongly feel that even if pre-juners start moving Visa offices will look for applications based on current NOC code Priority.
This is only my assumption..Your inputs will be much appreciated to make up my decision

Regards
THREE DAYS BEFORE one NDVO APPLICANT RECECIED MEDICIAL AND DOCUMENT REQUEST .HE HAVE ARRANGED EMPLOYEMENT.HE BELONGS TO JALANDHAR.TO HE IS LEAVING FOR MEDICIAL .HE IS JAN 2010 APPLICANT
INDIAN

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Dear Friends,

I have completed my interview on 12th JAN.I have done big mistake in hesitation at a time of interview.
I m sharing my int detail.
I reached CHC on time. my int time was 8.45 AM. i have completed my security check in time.Me my wife and my daughter and my Mother in law was their in reception area. i have asked them to allow my mother in law to take care of my 2 Month daughter.

Their was 12 Cabin. their was more people like me for int.I was waiting for my turn. Name was started announcing.My name was announced on 10 AM. Me and my wife has started to walk for cabin. my daughter was with my M law.Me and my wife entered in cabin. their was Indian officer in cabin. he asked my wife to come after some time.they ask me to sit in chair. I have settled my self in chair and adjusted my doc on table.

First, he asked me to give new application form and passport. I have given him.Then,he started asking question.

*He asked who is coming with you?
@i replied all detail.

*where is your Father in law?write the name and no of father in law.
@he is at home . i forget his no.

*he told you don't remembered your In-Laws no?
@No sir,If you want than i can conform with my wife. he says it's ok.

i asked him about application of my daughter i have send him already on 3rd Jan.@He replied me it will take time to attach your file.

1)what was your IELTS score?
Ans_ i have tell them as per record.

2)Tell me about ur professional history from starting to till date. What was ur first company name?
Ans- I told him exactly.

3)who referred for that job?
Ans- I told him by my uncle and his friend.

4)who was the owner of company?
Ans- Owner name.(Owner was my Father it was my family company)

5)why owner has not directly approached you?
Ans- I told him in hesitation.Actually i have answered it was my family company and job suggested by my uncle and offered by my dad.
*He told me you want to hide some information. you have misrepresented and you have not answered in hesitation. so your application may be rejected and banned for some time.
@i told him it was just in hesitation.
He didn't agree.He went out from cabin with some form and come back again and instructed me you have misrepresented once.
*I don't argued him.he has typed something on his PC and He started asking next question.

6)Why you have left that job?
Ans- company was closed.

7)What was your next company who referred that job?
Ans- I got reference form internet.

8)When you have joined?
Ans- i have explained time and my designation.

9)where was it? why you have left?
Ans- It was 120 Km far from my home. It was very difficult to traveled. and i was planing for my marriage.

10)What was your next company?when you have joined? who referred you?
Ans-I told him company name and time of joining.And referred by my brother.

11)why its referred by your brother? what was your brother doing?
Ans-it was my bother's In-Law company. he was working their.

*I told him i have joined as accountant and working as a Insurance claims adjuster from last two year.

12)what was your duties as accountant?what is your duties as a ICA?
Ans-I have explained both duties and he satisfied.

13)Please show me Form-16 and IT return?
Ans- I have show them all It Paper and From -16.

14)What is your salary?
Ans- i have answered exact figure.

15) Do you have any other proof of your employment?
Ans- I have showed them PF statement,Latest salary slip,salary certificate.

16)He asked me for my Bank statement.with detail of salary credit.
Ans- I have showed them my last one year statement with salary credit.
#he asked me that if ask to send old statement will you send it?
@ I say yes.

17)He asked me about my and my wife education detail with certificate and mark-sheet.
Ans- i have given him all mine and my wife educational document. he gave me back.

18)Do u have new PCC?
Ans-Yes, I have submitted them.

19) He ask me about blood relatives in Canada and proof for same.
Ans- I have submitted my brother's proof. with birth certificate.he gave me back.

20) where is your brother in Canada? what he is doing? when he went their? he is happy with his family?
Ans-I told him Place, doing job and time of departure. and about his status

He Asked me to send my wife in side and told me that if i will announce ur name then you come with your baby.
I say Ok.

Then, I have send my wife.they have started question to my wife?

21) what you are doing?what is your husband is doing?what was your brother In-Laws doing?who is owner of you husband company.
Ans- My wife answered all the question have been asked perfectly.
whatever, i have tell them they have verified with my wife.(It was very short interview of my wife just for five minute)

Then, He announced my name.I have entered in cabin with my baby.

He asked me to show my marriage photo.

@ I have given him my album.

He asked me to show my daughter birth certificate.
@ I have showed them.

* He has complimented for my daughter and told me how you bring with such a small baby.

Then,he has taken my new PCC and All new Photograph for me my wife and my daughter.and gave me back my old photo. He gave me my passport back, and told me Keep this passport with you, it will be required at time of medical.

*Then, He asked me that now i am concluding my interview. do u want to ask any thing?

@I asked him, When do i expect my medical?
#He replied me that it will take 4-5 weeks. we have to complete some formalities. I say Ok.

And finally, I have explained him reason of hesitation. I told him,i lost my mobile yesterday. and my daughter was suffering from fever. so he told me you lost your mobile.

At last,I thanks him to allow my In-Laws in CHC to take care of my daughter.

I have explained and showed them all the document and they have not ask me about single counter question from my all answer. he was satisfied with my all answer.(Except first).

So, Friends tell me what are the chances of my medical?

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Saurav,

if the officer told u would get your med req, that means nothing to worry, everyone knows these days nobody remebers tel # by heart, (cause cell phones makes our brain lazy) so just take good care of your health and have yr med.check done. good luck

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saurav said:
Dear Friends,

I have completed my interview on 12th JAN.I have done big mistake in hesitation at a time of interview.
I reached CHC on time. my int time was 8.45 AM. i have completed my security check in time.Me my wife and my daughter and my Mother in law was their in reception area. i have asked them to allow my mother in law to take care of my 2 Month daughter.

Their was 12 Cabin. their was more people like me for int.I was waiting for my turn. Name was started announcing.My name was announced on 10 AM. Me and my wife has started to walk for cabin. my daughter was with my M law.Me and my wife entered in cabin. their was Indian officer in cabin. he asked my wife to come after some time.they ask me to sit in chair. I have settled my self in chair and adjusted my doc on table.

First, he asked me to give new application form and passport. I have given him.Then,he started asking question.

@ i replied all detail.

@ he is at home . i forget his no.

@ No sir,If you want than i can conform with my wife. he says it's ok.

i asked him about application of my daughter i have send him already on 3rd Jan. @ He replied me it will take time to attach your file.

2)Tell me about ur professional history from starting to till date. What was ur first company name?
Ans- I told him exactly.

Ans- I told him in hesitation.Actually i have answered it was my family company and job suggested by my uncle and offered by my dad.
*He told me you want to hide some information. you have misrepresented and you have not answered in hesitation. so your application may be rejected and banned for some time.
@ i told him it was just in hesitation.
He didn't agree.He went out from cabin with some form and come back again and instructed me you have misrepresented once.
*I don't argued him.he has typed something on his PC and He started asking next question.

Ans- company was closed.

8)When you have joined?

Ans- It was 120 Km far from my home. It was very difficult to traveled. and i was planing for my marriage.

*I told him i have joined as accountant and working as a Insurance claims adjuster from last two year.

14)What is your salary?

@ I say yes.

17)He asked me about my and my wife education detail with certificate and mark-sheet.
Ans- i have given him all mine and my wife educational document. he gave me back.

18)Do u have new PCC?

Ans- I have submitted my brother's proof. with birth certificate.he gave me back.

20) where is your brother in Canada? what he is doing? when he went their? he is happy with his family?

He Asked me to send my wife in side and told me that if i will announce ur name then you come with your baby.
I say Ok.

21) what you are doing?what is your husband is doing?what was your brother In-Laws doing?who is owner of you husband company.
whatever, i have tell them they have verified with my wife.(It was very short interview of my wife just for five minute)

@ I have showed them.

* He has complimented for my daughter and told me how you bring with such a small baby.

Then,he has taken my new PCC and All new Photograph for me my wife and my daughter.and gave me back my old photo. He gave me my passport back, and told me Keep this passport with you, it will be required at time of medical.

*Then, He asked me that now i am concluding my interview. do u want to ask any thing?

@ I asked him, When do i expect my medical?
#He replied me that it will take 4-5 weeks. we have to complete some formalities. I say Ok.

And finally, I have explained him reason of hesitation. I told him,i lost my mobile yesterday. and my daughter was suffering from fever. so he told me you lost your mobile.

I have explained and showed them all the document and they have not ask me about single counter question from my all answer. he was satisfied with my all answer.(Except first).

nice sharing

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Dear Suarav,

Thanx for sharing ur experience at CHC interview.It will certainly help others who are called for interview.Please do not worry.U have replied all the questions with utmost sincerity.This is important.Minor mstake will in no way be impedement in ur success.Have faith in HIM.Everything will be fine.
God bless u.
parhar51

shims

Apr 27, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(INDIAN) said:
THREE DAYS BEFORE one NDVO APPLICANT RECECIED MEDICIAL AND DOCUMENT REQUEST .HE HAVE ARRANGED EMPLOYEMENT.HE BELONGS TO JALANDHAR.TO HE IS LEAVING FOR MEDICIAL .HE IS JAN 2010 APPLICANT
INDIAN
Thanks for your reply bro.. either people with arranged employment or under current 29 NOC codes are getting MR I doubt if we can expect this in near future..
Applying under CEC looks a nice option to me as I am eligible for it and have already spent around 3 Years working full time here
.. I will withdraw my FSW application and try to help clear 1 application from backlog

pinoYAko

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Edmonton Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2010
AOR Received.
november 8, 2010(1st AOR), MAY 20,2011 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
done (7.0)
File Transfer...
LOS ANGELES VO (MARCH 27,2012)
Med's Request
27-04-2012
Med's Done....
(MEDICALS DONE on 15-05-2012) (medicals results received by LA- VO on 01-10-2012)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 10, 2012/( PP received @ LA VO oct. 19,2012) (NOV. 19 ECAS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE)
VISA ISSUED...
November 11, 2012
LANDED..........
December 13, 2012 MABUHAY!!!!!!!!
(INDIAN) said:
nice sharing
hi. that is the very nice topic /info that you brought out. you gave me a lots of idea regarding the interviews. well appreciated. don't worry you will receive your medical soon. Good luck and CONGRATS!!! MABUHAY!!!

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
Hi All

I need your guidance and help .... My problem is that My Immigration application is currently in process i applied in May, 2010 and i received my 2nd AOR August, 2011. during all this process i came to Canada as international student and currently i m doing Masters in Electrical and computer Engineering .. My degree will be complete in April, 2012. I also got job offer letter from Bell Canada and i have work permit as well. Now i want to add my education Arranged employment points to my application. Can somebody guide me or tell me is it possible for me to add these points for my application .. It will be huge favor for me

Regards,
Shahid Sarfraz.

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
Saurav said:
Dear Friends,

@ i replied all detail.

@ he is at home . i forget his no.

@ No sir,If you want than i can conform with my wife. he says it's ok.

i asked him about application of my daughter i have send him already on 3rd Jan. @ He replied me it will take time to attach your file.

Ans- I told him exactly.

@ i told him it was just in hesitation.

Ans- company was closed.

8)When you have joined?

14)What is your salary?

@ I say yes.

18)Do u have new PCC?

I say Ok.

@ I have showed them.

@ I asked him, When do i expect my medical?

First of all thanks for sharing such a nice information for interview
Inshallah you will get your medicals soon your
first mistake you did in your interview is a big mistake
one should not getr confused while appearing to the office r
as per my assumption normailly self employeed and employees of family businesses are called for interview just to verify the jobs

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahid_iet said:
Hi All
I need your guidance and help .... My problem is that My Immigration application is currently in process i applied in May, 2010 and i received my 2nd AOR August, 2011. during all this process i came to Canada as international student and currently i m doing Masters in Electrical and computer Engineering .. My degree will be complete in April, 2012. I also got job offer letter from Bell Canada and i have work permit as well. Now i want to add my education Arranged employment points to my application. Can somebody guide me or tell me is it possible for me to add these points for my application .. It will be huge favor for me
Regards,
Shahid Sarfraz.
Of course you have to inform VO about new changes and send notarized copy of job offer letter to them, it'll be counted as well i think

canpr

Nov 12, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-01-2010
LANDED..........
12-2012
Chami, I have opened a new post just for this. My position is very similar. Except that I came in work permit. Please post your question in the below post as well. We should get some expert opinion sooner.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/arranged-employment-offer-already-holding-work-permit-t93561.0.html

Thank you.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Delhi chc start working on prejunes
ONE OF my friend recived medical
other has line added that case is reviewed
one jan 2010and other feb2010 case .NOC 4131AND 1111
INDIAN
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

canpr

Nov 12, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-01-2010
LANDED..........
12-2012
Indian, when you say Jan 2010 and Feb 2010, do you mean the transfer dates? Or, are they the dates when the complete application was received by the Visa Office?

Thank you.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canpr said:
Indian, when you say Jan 2010 and Feb 2010, do you mean the transfer dates? Or, are they the dates when the complete application was received by the Visa Office?

Thank you.
FILED DATE IN NDVO
INDIAN