case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
as per CIC web site 23 months are required for london Visa office

hopefully in 4 to 5 months we will start getting medicals and next 4 to 5 months will be for visas
any ways seems that in last quarter of this year we all will be sharing our success stories

dskairon

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/01/2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
In process from 2nd May 2012
Med's Request
05/07/2013
Med's Done....
16/08/2013
Interview........
not recd.
Passport Req..
05/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not recd.
LANDED..........
Waiting ....
SO TO ALL WHO ARE RELYING UPON WRONG DOCUMENTS AND FRADULENT DOCUMENTS PLEASE WITHDRAW YOUR APPLICATION GO THROUGH THE NEWS RELEASED, CANADA IS SENDING EVEN CITIZENTS BACK

News Release – Canadian citizenship not for sale: Minister Kenney provides update of investigations into citizenship fraud

Montreal, December 9, 2011 — The Government of Canada is now investigating 6,500 people from more than 100 countries for fraudulently attempting to gain citizenship or maintain permanent resident status, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

"“Canadian citizenship is not for sale,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Canadians are generous people, but have no tolerance or patience for people who don’t play by the rules and who lie or cheat to become a Canadian citizen. The Government will apply the full strength of Canadian law to those who have obtained citizenship fraudulently.”"

In July, Minister Kenney announced that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) was beginning the process to revoke the citizenship of up to 1,800 citizens who obtained it fraudulently; that number has now risen to more than 2,100.

The Department has also been working on cases of those who are not yet citizens. Nearly 4,400 people with permanent resident status who are known to be implicated in residence fraud have been flagged for additional scrutiny should they attempt to enter Canada or obtain citizenship. The majority of these individuals are outside the country.

In typical cases, permanent residents will use the services of an unscrupulous immigration consultant to establish evidence of residence in Canada while living abroad most, if not all, of the time. This fraud is perpetrated so that individuals can maintain their permanent residence status and later apply for citizenship. A family of five may pay upwards of $25,000 over four or more years to create the illusion of residence in Canada.

"“My department is working closely with the Canada Border Services Agency, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and Canadian offices abroad to prevent people who are suspected of non-compliance with the permanent residence requirement from being admitted to Canada without proving they meet the requirements and take enforcement action when necessary,”" added Minister Kenney.

To date, of the 4,400 permanent residents who have been flagged, nearly 1,400 people have withdrawn or abandoned their citizenship application because of new scrutiny.

Permanent residents must acquire three years of residence out of four years to apply for Canadian citizenship. To retain their status as permanent residents, they must be physically present in Canada for two years out of five.

"“I encourage anyone who has information regarding citizenship fraud to call our tip line to report it,”" urged Minister Kenney.

Cases involving false representation, fraud or knowingly concealing material circumstances in the citizenship process – for example, pretending to be present in Canada to meet the residence requirements for obtaining citizenship – should be referred to the citizenship fraud tip line at CIC’s Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday). Tips may also be reported by e-mail at Citizenship-fraud-tips@cic.gc.ca. Those overseas can contact the nearest Canadian visa office.

All other fraud types related to immigration should be reported to the CBSA’s Border Watch Tip Line at 1 888-502-9060. Tips accepted by the Border Watch Tip Line include, but are not limited to, suspicious cross-border activity, marriages of convenience, misrepresentation in any temporary or permanent immigration application, or the whereabouts of any person wanted on an immigration warrant.

The Government of Canada is taking action to crack down on the actions of crooked consultants during the immigration process. Bill C-35, originally introduced as the Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act, came into force on June 30, 2011. The Act imposes penalties on unauthorized representatives who provide, or offer to provide, advice or representation for a fee at any stage of an immigration application or proceeding.

Photo will be available later today at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/photos/high-res/index.asp.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister's

khokharzee

Oct 25, 2011
alizia said:
I send documents to London for addition in my family i.e. birth of daughter in 1st wk of September along with my Husbands Credit Card form payment of 150 $.
till today no fee is deducted from authorities.
how can i get status of addtion of family ?
Make sure that your visa office accepts credit card as form of payment. I added my wife later and founf out that the buffalo visa office didnt accept credit card and I had to send them a money order.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dskairon said:
SO TO ALL WHO ARE RELYING UPON WRONG DOCUMENTS AND FRADULENT DOCUMENTS PLEASE WITHDRAW YOUR APPLICATION GO THROUGH THE NEWS RELEASED, CANADA IS SENDING EVEN CITIZENTS BACK

News Release – Canadian citizenship not for sale: Minister Kenney provides update of investigations into citizenship fraud

Montreal, December 9, 2011 — The Government of Canada is now investigating 6,500 people from more than 100 countries for fraudulently attempting to gain citizenship or maintain permanent resident status, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

"“Canadian citizenship is not for sale,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Canadians are generous people, but have no tolerance or patience for people who don't play by the rules and who lie or cheat to become a Canadian citizen. The Government will apply the full strength of Canadian law to those who have obtained citizenship fraudulently.”"

In July, Minister Kenney announced that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) was beginning the process to revoke the citizenship of up to 1,800 citizens who obtained it fraudulently; that number has now risen to more than 2,100.

The Department has also been working on cases of those who are not yet citizens. Nearly 4,400 people with permanent resident status who are known to be implicated in residence fraud have been flagged for additional scrutiny should they attempt to enter Canada or obtain citizenship. The majority of these individuals are outside the country.

In typical cases, permanent residents will use the services of an unscrupulous immigration consultant to establish evidence of residence in Canada while living abroad most, if not all, of the time. This fraud is perpetrated so that individuals can maintain their permanent residence status and later apply for citizenship. A family of five may pay upwards of $25,000 over four or more years to create the illusion of residence in Canada.

"“My department is working closely with the Canada Border Services Agency, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and Canadian offices abroad to prevent people who are suspected of non-compliance with the permanent residence requirement from being admitted to Canada without proving they meet the requirements and take enforcement action when necessary,”" added Minister Kenney.

To date, of the 4,400 permanent residents who have been flagged, nearly 1,400 people have withdrawn or abandoned their citizenship application because of new scrutiny.

Permanent residents must acquire three years of residence out of four years to apply for Canadian citizenship. To retain their status as permanent residents, they must be physically present in Canada for two years out of five.

"“I encourage anyone who has information regarding citizenship fraud to call our tip line to report it,”" urged Minister Kenney.

Cases involving false representation, fraud or knowingly concealing material circumstances in the citizenship process – for example, pretending to be present in Canada to meet the residence requirements for obtaining citizenship – should be referred to the citizenship fraud tip line at CIC's Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday). Tips may also be reported by e-mail at Citizenship-fraud-tips @ cic.gc.ca. Those overseas can contact the nearest Canadian visa office.

All other fraud types related to immigration should be reported to the CBSA's Border Watch Tip Line at 1 888-502-9060. Tips accepted by the Border Watch Tip Line include, but are not limited to, suspicious cross-border activity, marriages of convenience, misrepresentation in any temporary or permanent immigration application, or the whereabouts of any person wanted on an immigration warrant.

The Government of Canada is taking action to crack down on the actions of crooked consultants during the immigration process. Bill C-35, originally introduced as the Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act, came into force on June 30, 2011. The Act imposes penalties on unauthorized representatives who provide, or offer to provide, advice or representation for a fee at any stage of an immigration application or proceeding.

Photo will be available later today at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/photos/high-res/index.asp.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister's
this old news brother.
indian

dskairon

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/01/2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
In process from 2nd May 2012
Med's Request
05/07/2013
Med's Done....
16/08/2013
Interview........
not recd.
Passport Req..
05/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not recd.
LANDED..........
Waiting ....
Dear All

News is old but relevant, you are quite active in all the forums, please spread it and guide all who have submitted false documents. So people who will be comming back after 6 years will not be able to adjust here

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
2nd tuesday of 2012 gone
no updates :(
those applicants who have submitted their full documents in May to Visa office are getting updates in form
of change in E-CAS status i.e. from RVBO to IN Process.
which shows that VOs started working for MAY
most of us submitted our full documents in OCT- Dec 10
seems that we may hve to wait for 8 to 10 months to get our medicals :eek:

smikri

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Dubai, ME
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
7 May 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
IELTS Request
sent with initial docs
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
1 May 2013
Med's Done....
15 Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
TBD
Hi Chaps,
I applied in February 2010 to Nova Scotia. Nova Scotia sent me a mail asking me to send all documentation to the London VO in May 2010. Subsequently the file was transferred to the London Visa office. I sent the complete set of Docs in September 2010 and I received a n acknowledgement in October 2010. For a long time the status displayed as RBVO. However in November 2011 the status changed to "In Process". Hopefully things will move now.

I have read the processing time FAQ many times and it clearly states that the processing time is from the time the Visa office receives the application to the time PR granted. So why are people in this forum talking about processing times from second AOR. This I failed to understand.

Regards,
Smikri

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smikri said:
Hi Chaps,
HI

I applied in February 2010 to Nova Scotia.
ok
Nova Scotia sent me a mail asking me to send all documentation to the London VO in May 2010.
OK
Subsequently the file was transferred to the London Visa office. I sent the complete set of Docs in September 2010 and I received a n acknowledgement in October 2010. For a long time the status displayed as RBVO.
However in November 2011 the status changed to "In Process". Hopefully things will move now.
BUT HAVE TO WIT FOR 23 MONTHS FROM October 2010.

I have read the processing time FAQ many times and it clearly states that the processing time is from the time the Visa office receives the application to the time PR granted. So why are people in this forum talking about processing times from second AOR. This I failed to understand.
INDIAN
Regards,
Smikri

pinoYAko

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Edmonton Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2010
AOR Received.
november 8, 2010(1st AOR), MAY 20,2011 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
done (7.0)
File Transfer...
LOS ANGELES VO (MARCH 27,2012)
Med's Request
27-04-2012
Med's Done....
(MEDICALS DONE on 15-05-2012) (medicals results received by LA- VO on 01-10-2012)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 10, 2012/( PP received @ LA VO oct. 19,2012) (NOV. 19 ECAS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE)
VISA ISSUED...
November 11, 2012
LANDED..........
December 13, 2012 MABUHAY!!!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS , HAPPY NEW YEAR , HAPPY 3 KINGS , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ON MAY AND HAPPY 2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO MY APPLICATION ON MAY 21.^_^ MABUHAY!!!!!!!!

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hi all,
just wanted to check if we need to submit VO fee with document to visa office as i did not do this.
i recieved 2nd AOR in jun 2011 however still have not pay VO fees.
do they ask for fee when required or we need to pay outself?

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
hI EVERYONE,

Hope everything is fine and patient enough to wait for any developments in our applications..Dis appointed people...I know it's really hard to wait., I had freinds that will covert their applications from FSW to Canadian Class applications were pretty much doing good , i had freind after 6 months he got his medicals...compared to us who waits almost 2 years in May and still RBVO...poor FSW applicants....Hope we can have our medicals atleast before july and PR before the end of the year 2012 if only we knew that FSW will took this so long wait, I rather appy for CEC maybe I got me medicals this FEB. Godbless...

angelpot

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
YoBoy

your VO will ask for the fee when your file would be reviewed.
you should have sent that while sending full docs. I donno why you didnt do that.

angelpot,

lets see. Delay does not mean people should get paralyzed. they should engage themselves with other works.
good to see that you are hopeful and expected something good to be happened in 2012.

:)

shims

Apr 27, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied as a federal skilled worker in May 2010, and submitted full docs after eligibility review in December 2010
I have not heard from CIC till now,

it is really frustrating. I am thinking to apply under Canadian Experience Class parallely, do you guys think it is a wise move?

I strongly feel that even if pre-juners start moving Visa offices will look for applications based on current NOC code Priority.
This is only my assumption..Your inputs will be much appreciated to make up my decision

Regards