New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
alizia said:
hopefully you will get news today
reading april blog you will find that most of the AORs and CC are charged on tuesday
so lets hope for the best
Hoping and praying, if i dont hear today, will try and contact the CIC again tomorrow.

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Yahooo, guys :)
Deals are going on :)

NOTE: Processing times for Federal Skilled Worker applications received on or after June 26, 2010, are not yet available. For applications sent before June 26, 2010, the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, is currently working on applications received up to May 27, 2010.

sudha

Aug 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/20/2013
AOR Received.
8/12/2013
Med's Request
02/21/2014
Med's Done....
02/26/2014
Passport Req..
03/05/2014
erdem said:
Hi All,

Unfortunately my application returned back today. Stupid reason is that I left blank my spouse's other nationality information. It must be 'N/A' instead of blank. They also said that if I want to apply again, I have to consider the changed procedures on Jun 26. This means that I can not apply again because my NOC id removed from the eligible occupation list. But as far as I know, corrected applications should not be affected by changed procedures after first submit date of application.

Please give me an advise, can I apply again?
Sorry to hear that buddy,

Looks like you are the first one to be rejected in such a silly thing. Did anybody who got their approvals mark NA wherever its not needed/Blank?

brandburg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-05-2011
Med's Request
02-05-2012
Med's Done....
05-05-2012
Interview........
waived
brabus_ said:

NOTE: Processing times for Federal Skilled Worker applications received on or after June 26, 2010, are not yet available. For applications sent before June 26, 2010, the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, is currently working on applications received up to May 27, 2010.
Right. Seems they are working much faster after the Civic day.

sudha

Aug 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/20/2013
AOR Received.
8/12/2013
Med's Request
02/21/2014
Med's Done....
02/26/2014
Passport Req..
03/05/2014
lovecanada1 said:
Does any one konw how to change address after sending CIO if there is any how do i do?? Thanks.
You can change the address when you send the application to the Local Visa office.

smithac

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
brabus_ said:

Hmm thats a positive sign - hopefully the May threads sees lots of CCs charged today.

lovecanada1

May 8, 2010
Just called CIO to change address n they said will update it n also said they are working on up to 3rd may applicants.this seems to me they are providing different dates to the applicats.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alizia said:
dear erdem very sorry to read about you
that was surly stupid reason
and more unfortunate is They also said that if I want to apply again, I have to consider the changed procedures on Jun 26 this sentence clearly shows that you have to follow new occupation list and if ur NOC is not availabale now then :-[ you are out of this game
i wish you good luck as Allah knows better then us "what is good for us"

any way for all other members
now it is clear that up to 13th MAY those who havent got there packages back are in safe line
whether there money is deducted or not
But Alizia, please note that there is a MAIL Delay as well. Nobody knows whats gonna happen and the way they are rejecting the applications is very sad and ridiculous. It should not be like that or at least give a chance for some minor mistakes for correction.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brabus_ said:

Heart beat is very fast now. My application arrived CIO on May 19th. We all are just hopeful and praying to Allah Almighty for the approval of our cases.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anxiety is increasing day by day. The only issue (i think) i have in my application is i left some blanks in EXPERIENCE column on Schedule 3. I filled all my jobs and then remaining 03 boxes left blank (actually forgot to write NA in those). It is really causing worries and anxiety to me. I am just praying to GOD that they dont reject applications (for all of us) specially not on stupid and silly things :( :( :(

Please pray.

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
erdem said:
Hi All,

Unfortunately my application returned back today. Stupid reason is that I left blank my spouse's other nationality information. It must be 'N/A' instead of blank. They also said that if I want to apply again, I have to consider the changed procedures on Jun 26. This means that I can not apply again because my NOC id removed from the eligible occupation list. But as far as I know, corrected applications should not be affected by changed procedures after first submit date of application.

Please give me an advise, can I apply again?
Sorry to hear about what happened to your application. Looks like there is no scope for error. Don't give up hope.. things will change again with time. If I were in your position, I would reapply anyway, and (look into linked-in to) find a friend who can give me a job.

In this same field, I have mentioned "NONE" instead of N/A. I am yet to find out my fate.

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
navali said:
Anxiety is increasing day by day. The only issue (i think) i have in my application is i left some blanks in EXPERIENCE column on Schedule 3. I filled all my jobs and then remaining 03 boxes left blank (actually forgot to write NA in those). It is really causing worries and anxiety to me. I am just praying to GOD that they dont reject applications (for all of us) specially not on stupid and silly things :( :( :(

Please pray.
you should not worry about it it is not necessary to write down N/A in the experience field after mentioning ur experiences, bcz most of the applicants did the same and got their AOR but anyhow the mistake which Erdem did, i alse did the same mistake in my previous form and my full application package was returned within 40 days now time duration has been increased and applicants are getting back their package in about 3 months. my application alse received by CIO on 18th May now let's see what happens.wish u all the best.

erdem

Jul 20, 2010
srid_a said:
Sorry to hear about what happened to your application. Looks like there is no scope for error. Don't give up hope.. things will change again with time. If I were in your position, I would reapply anyway, and (look into linked-in to) find a friend who can give me a job.

In this same field, I have mentioned "NONE" instead of N/A. I am yet to find out my fate.
Thanks for your positive comments. I was thinking to apply again but I found following post.

Expert: Diana Salem - 7/9/2010

Question
Hi Diana your site is very useful for providing information my question is if applications returned for some reasons like leaving blank boxes or other mistakes. What will be the scenario after resubmitting them for correction, will they be considered under the old or new rules after the change in the rules on June 26th. Thank you

Answer

The new application will be considered under the new rule.
I had cases where CIO returned the application with a client number attached to it, in this case, CIO will "quote the date it was received". If the date was prior to June 26, 2010, then it will processed according to the old rules.

So, if you were give a client number, and you submitted your file before June 26, 2010, and CIC quoted this date clearly, chances are you will be dealt with according to the old rules. If not, then you have to check if your occupation was dropped off the list, it it did, I would recommend finding other options to immigrate to Canada.

Since CIO mentioned in the letter that they did not create a record for my application. That's because I will not apply again.
A blank field changed my future plans. Good luck for everyone, I give up!

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
Dear Tegnus,

I am Nevil here,My application reached to CIC,Nova scotia on 31st May,Infact i told u earlier 26th May.Pl. update the list again with recd. date 31st May.
Thanks,
Nevil