10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
dreamfromafar,

use a different browser or a different PC and see if this helps.

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
my Address is back, status is same RVBO

fogo

May 30, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May05,10
Doc's Request.
Oct 19,10
AOR Received.
1st : Oct19,10 2nd: 09-06-11
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Jan12,10
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hi Alizia,

My projection is becoming reliable as i think of 20 months with 5 months interval on each stage.

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
dear fogo
i wish that your projection should be correct
but almost 6 months are passed after getting my 2nd AOR and no updates nor even status change.

another important thing is
on different forums people who are getting medical requests are those who have submitted their documents in the last quarter of 09 and only one or two members who belongs to Jan 10 and Feb 10 got medical requests.
This shows that for medical requests we (who submitted full documents in NOV, DEC 10 and Jan 11)
have to wait for another 10 to 12 months isn't it ?
And if so then we have to wait for the first quarter of 2013 ???

I was predicting that we will get our medical requests in September 2011 and we will be done in March april 2012.
but :(
any ways lets hope for the best to be get done till mid of 2012.

kenzo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
Hi
I applied for federal immigration and My NOC is 0213.
Nova Scotia received my Application on 6 th of May 2010.
Full Docs received by London Visa Office on 14 February 2011.
My application’s status is received by Visa office.
The main duties that I sent to Nova Scotia and they approved my case are:

Plan, Organize, Implement and Monitor Computer Systems Operations for our Company .
Create and Implement Policies for Systems and Network and make sure that it is followed properly.
Automate manual and daily tasks and enhance the quality of work.
Manage System Requirement for New and ongoing Projects and requirements.
Recruiting Committee to recruit engineers for the Company as per the requirement.
Train Team Members on various aspects of Systems/Projects and make sure all the operational and project related tasks are handled properly.
Assist Team Members in daily operational tasks and other Projects.
Monitor and Maintain Technology to ensure maximum access, stability and uptime.
Research and implement new technology to enhance the operations of our Company Systems.

* When i request a job description letter from my work to send to London visa office, my manager in the beginning refused to give me the letter ,after many attempts he agree but he insisted to change two duties and the two duties is No 2 & 4 changed to:
- Member of a committee to create and Implement Policies for Systems and Network and make sure that it is followed properly.
- Member of the Recruiting Committee to recruit engineers for the Company as per the requirement.

Although I already do these Duties

My question is
What is my situation now, London visa office will reject my file?
If I sent another job description letter from my work after I change the duties to old duties that I sent to Nova Scotia, the officer will feel that there’s something bad or not clear or it's fake Job letter and may he reject my file.
Plzz help need you opinion
Thanks in advanced

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
alizia,

exactly, they have plenty of IT guys already in Canada whom they 1st want to be settled well, then they have this huge # of 0213 applicants waiting for their MR's. they have no hope for sure until 2012. I can say nothing is seen before Summer 2012. your anticipation is practical and seems right.

kenzo,

no problem. dont feel that way. they dont seem to reject a lot but the time of waiting could be significantly long. so keep waiting.

fogo

May 30, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May05,10
Doc's Request.
Oct 19,10
AOR Received.
1st : Oct19,10 2nd: 09-06-11
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Jan12,10
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
well,

I think we should struck upon other priorities apart from this long wait ,,, put this process as option and find other ways ... as i am planning to shift in dubai as i have professional degree in accounts ,,,and job offer as well ,,,, guys dont lose precious stones in search of diamond...

fogo

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
fogo said:
well,

I think we should struck upon other priorities apart from this long wait ,,, put this process as option and find other ways ... as i am planning to shift in dubai as i have professional degree in accounts ,,,and job offer as well ,,,, guys dont lose precious stones in search of diamond...

fogo
i agreed

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I agree too.
but how can you have jobs in Dubai? There are Indians who heavily dominate that market !!!

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
dreamfromafar said:
Anybody from MAY 2010-LONDON APPLICANTS received MR already? I read somewhere that Buffalo VO have stopped processing May 2010 applications - THIS year. Not sure if this is the same with all the VO offices.

Also, I just noticed that I cannot access (anymore) my online status using my 2nd file number. Kinda strange.... now I am confused if I really was able to access it before using my 2nd file number. I am doubting myself now :'(. How can something like that happen when I've tried using all three ID numbers before (1st file number, UCI and 2nd file number)? All of these worked. Is this something I should be worried about?
hi,

did you say buffalo stopped processing may applicants? where did you get this news? anybody...pls enlighten.

thanks

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I didn't exactly say Buffalo have stopped processing MAY 2010 applications. Maybe I should've phrased it differently or more clearly. If you noticed, I wrote "THIS YEAR". I am quoting below message from another Canada forum...Filipino forum.

"nagemail po ako sa CIC Buffalo na nagproprocess ng papers ko (English: I sent an email to CIC Buffalo who is processing my papers), asking them what happen na to my application - ito po ang sagot: (English: this is their reply):

CIC is working to closely manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration levels plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories than room within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must stagger the review of applications throughout the year.

We do not anticipate that we will begin to process federal skilled worker applications from May 2010 during the current calendar year.

Canadian Consulate General, Buffalo New York

Immigration Section"

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
dreamfromafar said:
Hi,

I didn't exactly say Buffalo have stopped processing MAY 2010 applications. Maybe I should've phrased it differently or more clearly. If you noticed, I wrote "THIS YEAR". I am quoting below message from another Canada forum...Filipino forum.

"nagemail po ako sa CIC Buffalo na nagproprocess ng papers ko (English: I sent an email to CIC Buffalo who is processing my papers), asking them what happen na to my application - ito po ang sagot: (English: this is their reply):

CIC is working to closely manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration levels plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories than room within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must stagger the review of applications throughout the year.

We do not anticipate that we will begin to process federal skilled worker applications from May 2010 during the current calendar year.

Canadian Consulate General, Buffalo New York

Immigration Section"

May 2010 applicants means full documents submitted in may 2010 or applicants submitted initial application in may-201

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
when they say a timeline like the one they have said above, they usually mean the full docs senders'.

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
I have sent my full documents in oct 2010..received my 2nd AOR in december 2010. My ecas status is "Application Received"..Does anyone have same status?? please let me know..
I am scared because i dont find anyone who have status like mine(Application Received)

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
pal83 said:
I have sent my full documents in oct 2010..received my 2nd AOR in december 2010. My ecas status is "Application Received"..Does anyone have same status?? please let me know..
I am scared because i dont find anyone who have status like mine(Application Received)
Mine is same status.