+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
danzob said:
thanks shuhash! i knew i had both of them already like more than a year now and no MR as yet..
=(

to the rest, do you know a way how we can expedite the process? at least asking/demanding subtlety..
haha i wish i knew ... i m stuck at buffalo myself .. my 2nd aor doesnt even mention any time frame .. at least in the past they used to mention if you havent received any response by .. .. time then contact VO ... i guess thats not the case anymore for buffalo ..

Payal

Star Member
May 10, 2010
@Shuhash,
There is a timeline posted on CIC website for buffalo which is 19 months.. Its aleardy 13 months for us May applicants and probably we can reach them once this timeline of 19 months have passed

blessed23

Dec 8, 2010
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2010
AOR Received.
1st Oct '10 - 2nd AOR June 2, 2011
IELTS Request
oct 7, 2010 as per agency request
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived in Jesus name!
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very very sooooon Amen I say!!
pinoYAko said:
KABAYAN BLESSED23 congrats!!!! its not the agency that you should depend on. Immigration will give you all the specific intstructions through email or send you a hard copy on your address. anyways relax and try to imagine the -40 temp here in canada. sooooon!!!!MABUHAY!!!
Hi kabayan sarap naman basahin ng msg mo... congrats na kagad! AMEN I SAY!.... sa agency pinapadala ang mga letters.. don't know nga baket hindi ako CC..

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
3413 - Nurse Aides, Orderlies and Patient Service Associates......

Has anyone applied for this post...

sarahE

Jun 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 21st Oct 2010 2nd AOR June 2011
Hi all,

I too applied for PR in May 2010 - I received my first AOR on 21st Oct and sent off my supporting docs in Jan (6th) - it has now been 6 months and still no word from the London VO.

I wondered if anyone can clarify something for me - at which point do the VO review your supporting docs, is it before or after the AOR? I'm assuming since its an acknowledgement it means they're only just opening your file, thus they are not able to reject a case at the 2nd AOR stage? Is this correct?

Many thanks for your help! :)

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paper review happens before AOR issuance.. as per their OP6 AOR is issued when complete app is submitted and candidate is found eligible as per paper review...at this stage they take a selection decision incase of a straight forward app or request for further docs....

sarahE said:
Hi all,

I too applied for PR in May 2010 - I received my first AOR on 21st Oct and sent off my supporting docs in Jan (6th) - it has now been 6 months and still no word from the London VO.

I wondered if anyone can clarify something for me - at which point do the VO review your supporting docs, is it before or after the AOR? I'm assuming since its an acknowledgement it means they're only just opening your file, thus they are not able to reject a case at the 2nd AOR stage? Is this correct?

Many thanks for your help! :)

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9.5. Procedure - Final determination of eligibility for processing
If the applicant submits a complete application and supporting documents, replace the CIO file
number with a visa office file number. Please refer to ―Information about CAIPS release 40.2‖
Appendix B of OB 120.
It is essential to follow the instructions above in order to identify cases in which complete
applications and supporting documents are received. It is necessary to identify these cases for
reporting and evaluation purposes.
Before placing the application into processing, review the information on the file and determine
whether it meets the criteria in the Ministerial Instructions. To be eligible for processing under
these Instructions, the applicant must qualify under one of the three categories described in the
Ministerial Instructions (see section 8.3 for further details).
The visa office assesses the applicant‘s submission as is. Visa officers should proceed directly to
a final determination against the MI. If the application is determined to be eligible for processing,
the case should proceed directly to selection decision based on the information on file. No followup
request for missing documents related to selection is required (please see section 11.10 for
information about the one exception to this instruction).
Any documents or information required to complete the admissibility review should be requested
once SELDEC is passed. Missing admissibility documents should not hold up the final
determination of eligibility or selection review.
If the applicant‘s submission is insufficient to determine that the application is eligible for
processing, a negative determination of eligibility should be rendered.

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
haral said:
9.5. Procedure - Final determination of eligibility for processing
If the applicant submits a complete application and supporting documents, replace the CIO file
number with a visa office file number. Please refer to ―Information about CAIPS release 40.2‖
Appendix B of OB 120.
It is essential to follow the instructions above in order to identify cases in which complete
applications and supporting documents are received. It is necessary to identify these cases for
reporting and evaluation purposes.
Before placing the application into processing, review the information on the file and determine
whether it meets the criteria in the Ministerial Instructions. To be eligible for processing under
these Instructions, the applicant must qualify under one of the three categories described in the
Ministerial Instructions (see section 8.3 for further details).
The visa office assesses the applicant‘s submission as is. Visa officers should proceed directly to
a final determination against the MI. If the application is determined to be eligible for processing,
the case should proceed directly to selection decision based on the information on file. No followup
request for missing documents related to selection is required (please see section 11.10 for
information about the one exception to this instruction).
Any documents or information required to complete the admissibility review should be requested
once SELDEC is passed. Missing admissibility documents should not hold up the final
determination of eligibility or selection review.
If the applicant‘s submission is insufficient to determine that the application is eligible for
processing, a negative determination of eligibility should be rendered.
Dear could you plze calrify my case under the light of your above quotes from op6, my question is
1) I submitted my full documents on 15/11/2010,
2)I then felt that I was short of 2 points,asked quorex and he confirmed my points to be really short,then I decided to go for an IELTS attempt to improve my points,which thank GOD improved my points from previous 12 to 14,I submitted this IELTS fresh TRF result to VO on 1st April 2011, this reached VISA OFFICE on 5th April 2011,
3)few days later I received my 2nd AOR on 20th April 2011 which was dated 14th April 2011
Now what do you think my new result will be included/counted or not ,will it delay my case ?
dear I am not worried about the processing time ,the only worries are regarding the consideration of 2nd IELTS result which only enables me to reach 67 points,
yours and other respectable members views are welcomed,
waiting for comments,
Ryan Niazi

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
ryan

obviously the 2nd IELTS result have already been included.
dont worry, it has not made the process slower.
everyone of us will get our calls.

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
jnathan said:
ryan

obviously the 2nd IELTS result have already been included.
dont worry, it has not made the process slower.
everyone of us will get our calls.
oh thanks dear for the comments and guidance,
with best wishes for all,
Ryan Niazi

Payal

Star Member
May 10, 2010
Guys,
I just want to request everybody to stick to one common language - ENGLISH. Some of the posts here are in some language which everybody cant understand,, You surely can open a new topic and invite friends as per ur region

sarahE

Jun 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 21st Oct 2010 2nd AOR June 2011
haral said:
paper review happens before AOR issuance.. as per their OP6 AOR is issued when complete app is submitted and candidate is found eligible as per paper review...at this stage they take a selection decision incase of a straight forward app or request for further docs....
Great thanks for clearing that up :)

newlifeincanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Payal said:
Guys,
I just want to request everybody to stick to one common language - ENGLISH. Some of the posts here are in some language which everybody cant understand,, You surely can open a new topic and invite friends as per ur region
I agree with you... +1 for you

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___& DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
Dear Friends !
I Would like to present a suggestion for all pre-26 june applicants to approach their near n dear ones living in Canada to exercise their right to information Act in Canada at a very small fees of $5.
They can ask for the reason for delay in our processing and further plan of CIC to how they will handle our applications. here is the link for that
form : http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/350-57-eng.asp
this is the address where they have to mail this form.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Thierry Cadieux
A/Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa , Ontario K1A 1L1
Telephone: 1-800-667-6703
Facsimile: 613-957-6517
ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca thanks n regards for paying attention. Hoping for positive responses from fellow members.

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
PLEASE DONT POKE CIC too much that they get fedup and throw your PR application in the Trash...dont try to act too smart with them...If you can corner them my right to information act ....they can corner you in 1001 excuses for which you will not have any reply till eternity...

So be patient and watch....Thats by Advice to peers....unless someone wants to intensionally screw oneself ...