+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 11th IELTS candidates of North America

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone remember:

In Section 1, what was the preferred location:

- in the ............... of the town if possible

The speaker said she lives in the northern part of city and doing current job there and would prefer there.And then she said something quickly about the center of the town which I was not able to hear? What is the correct answer - north or center?
North

AndyZG

Oct 20, 2018
31 The origin of land diving is described in a legend of a woman who was dissatisfied with her husband.

32 The harvest will be plentiful if the jump succeeded.(The land diving ritual is associated with the annual yam harvest. A good dive helps ensure a bountiful yam harvest. )

33 The tourism office works with tour companies and provides revenue by bringing in foreigners.

34 The ideal jump is high with the jumper landing close to the ground. The goal is to brush the shoulders against the ground.

35 The men cut trees to construct the body, clear a site for the tower, and remove rocks from the soil.

36 Before dawn on the day of the ceremony, the men undergo a ritual wash

37 Vines shoudn’t be too dry. The vines need to be supple, in order to be safe.

I managed find out 7 answers with correct meaning, please recall the others, they should be all in the page!!!

harman92

Apr 24, 2019
31 The origin of land diving is described in a legend of a woman who was dissatisfied with her husband.

32 The harvest will be plentiful if the jump succeeded.(The land diving ritual is associated with the annual yam harvest. A good dive helps ensure a bountiful yam harvest. )

33 The tourism office works with tour companies and provides revenue by bringing in foreigners.

34 The ideal jump is high with the jumper landing close to the ground. The goal is to brush the shoulders against the ground.

35 The men cut trees to construct the body, clear a site for the tower, and remove rocks from the soil.

36 Before dawn on the day of the ceremony, the men undergo a ritual wash

37 Vines shoudn’t be too dry. The vines need to be supple, in order to be safe.

I managed find out 7 answers with correct meaning, please recall the others, they should be all in the page!!!
There was q question related to

Several ....... in front of the tower
Answer: platforms

AndyZG

Oct 20, 2018
Section 2 answers:
Transport to island on a B ferry
what is under-worth C unregistered taxi
family hostel – North
amusement park ----- South
forest walking --- East
should bring your own medication