+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 11th IELTS candidates let's meet here....

sh_255

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
thanks.. :)
but what i meant was has anyone got their exam date confirmation message yet. The thing is last time I got the message a week before exam but this time i haven't got msg yet... so just wanted to know about others.

Quience

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Part 1: work/Study
Tea/coffee
Part 2: talk about a time when you saw/ read a good news.
When was it?
What was the news all about?
Where you got the news from?
Part3: News

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
help needed with a weird situation.

I booked the exam from an institute, yesterday received the conformation email from them as following:
This email is to confirm that you have been registered to take the IELTS test as per below schedule. Since you are a Minor, request you to please have your Parent/Guardian duly sign the Minor Consent Forms appended below. Please bring the signed forms on both the LRW & Speaking Days.

At 30 years, I'm definitely not a minor. What shall I do now, I'm utterly dumbfounded.

Quience

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
help needed with a weird situation.

I booked the exam from an institute, yesterday received the conformation email from them as following:
This email is to confirm that you have been registered to take the IELTS test as per below schedule. Since you are a Minor, request you to please have your Parent/Guardian duly sign the Minor Consent Forms appended below. Please bring the signed forms on both the LRW & Speaking Days.

At 30 years, I'm definitely not a minor. What shall I do now, I'm utterly dumbfounded.
You might have entered a wrong dob. I would suggest you to drop them an e-mail stating your dob. Moreover, uploading a scanned copy of a proof where your dob is correctly mentioned would be beneficial. More specifically, it’s better to have clarity beforehand.