+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Maximum number reached 3500

paulswengrr

Dec 21, 2015
Hi guys,
I have logged in and tried to fill up the application form and then I have found maximum number reached message, on 26th Jan:

Nombre de damandes recus: 3500 Nombre maximal accepte: 3500

And I can't see any form or anything to work with.

Are we not able to fill up the application any more?

Please share if guys have same issues.

Thanks

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paulswengrr said:
Hi guys,
I have logged in and tried to fill up the application form and then I have found maximum number reached message, on 26th Jan:

Nombre de damandes recus: 3500 Nombre maximal accepte: 3500

And I can't see any form or anything to work with.

Are we not able to fill up the application any more?

Please share if guys have same issues.

Thanks
3500 was last intake. 2800 for this intake. Applications can be submitted from 16th Feb.
Click on mon dossier on top and click on pencil icon.

paulswengrr

Dec 21, 2015
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I am trying to login the website for last couple of days but can't access. Always getting the error: "

Nous sommes désolés, "Mon projet Québec" n’est pas disponible actuellement. Afin de réguler l'achalandage, seul un nombre limité d'utilisateurs peut utiliser "Mon projet Québec" au même moment.

Nous vous invitons à réessayer plus tard et nous vous remercions de votre patience.

Veuillez noter que si des informations étaient en cours de saisie, elles pourraient ne pas avoir été sauvegardées."

prabh13

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same happens with me . But d better solution is to refresh the page. After few minutes u will be able to open d account . it sometimes takes more time to open.

prabh13

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no. Registration is not opened now. but according to quebec site it may be possible to regiter a new account on 18 feb.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
prabh13 said:
no. Registration is not opened now. but according to quebec site it may be possible to regiter a new account on 18 feb.
Registration will be open from 18th Feb to 31st March for following people only:
1. LMIA approved Job offer
2. Temporary Resident of Quebec.