+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Maximum gap between the date of granting visa and the first arrival in Canada

gayan_0311

Mar 5, 2015
Hi,

Can anyone advise me that, after getting the visa, how many months I can stay without landing in Canada ?

In other words, what could be the maximum gap between the date of granting visa and the first arrival in Canada?

Thanks.

singh84a

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO shifted to CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It depends on the visa expiration date. You can do landing as long as the visa is valid. You need to complete your landing either on or before the date of expiry of your visa.

The first time you enter, you become a PR, and the one time immigrant entry visa is voided. From then on you use your passport and PR card to enter/travel.

If you ever lose your PR card, then u need to apply for temporary travel visa.

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Before your medical expires ( medical expires after a year ) or before your passport expires. The timing depends on which one comes first.

singh84a

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO shifted to CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gayan_0311 said:
Generally what would be the validity period of the visa ?

Thanks
Normally 1 year from the date of ppr or medial, or till the date of passport expiry.

if you are getting with Canada itself, which most people on Work permit or student permits do, they give a validity of 3-6 months. They don't have to do landing these days as they get their stamping done (some new process).

gayan_0311

Mar 5, 2015
Police clearance from Saudi Arabia

Hi..

Can anyone guide me to obtain police clearance report from Saudi Arabia.

I was in Saudi for last 4 years and now I’m in UAE.
During the application process I have been requested to obtain the police clearance report from Saudi Arabia.

Can anyone guide me how to apply for it while I’m in Dubai, UAE ?

Thanks.