App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
IP March 2015, PPR Sep 2015
Hi Zaara

Any news??

Join the Pretoria thread if your file was sent there.

Zaara0804

Star Member
May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-15
AOR Received.
29-06-15
File Transfer...
31 07-15, AOR2 18-08-15
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-04-15
Passport Req..
30-09-15. Received passport with visa 19-11-15
Acecube said:
Hi Zaara

Any news??

Join the Pretoria thread if your file was sent there.
Hello Acecube,

YEsterday i checked my husband`s (principal applicant) online status and it says `application received. We sent you correspondence to ackonwledge receipt of application on 18 August.

But I have not heard anything yet :( Our application is going through Pretoria, so i will be joining the Pretoria thread soon.

I am worried that the online status does not show medical received. Is this normal?

How about you? Saw that you had to redo medical? Is it done? Any news from them recently?

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Zaara0804 said:
Hello Acecube,

YEsterday i checked my husband`s (principal applicant) online status and it says `application received. We sent you correspondence to ackonwledge receipt of application on 18 August.

But I have not heard anything yet :( Our application is going through Pretoria, so i will be joining the Pretoria thread soon.

I am worried that the online status does not show medical received. Is this normal?

How about you? Saw that you had to redo medical? Is it done? Any news from them recently?
Yes i have already done the medical the very next day and i have sent them the tracking sheet on Monday. Hope to hear something soon.

My background check is still pending. God knows why it is taking so long.

Hope for a much speedy for the next Mauritian applicants. Guess i'm the first applicant after they moved Mauritius from Nairobi to Pretoria VO.

Zaara0804

Star Member
May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-15
AOR Received.
29-06-15
File Transfer...
31 07-15, AOR2 18-08-15
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-04-15
Passport Req..
Acecube said:
Yes i have already done the medical the very next day and i have sent them the tracking sheet on Monday. Hope to hear something soon.

My background check is still pending. God knows why it is taking so long.

Hope for a much speedy for the next Mauritian applicants. Guess i'm the first applicant after they moved Mauritius from Nairobi to Pretoria VO.
I hope that you hear good news from them soon :)

I was under the impression that it takes some 6months on average to get visa once the file has been transferred. But from the timelines on this forum, the processing time seems definitely longer..

Hmm, i really hope things get moving quickly. I am getting kind of impatient and lonely too. I am a relatively new immigrant and being alone makes the experience worst. I was really hoping that my husband would get his visa by end of this year..but now it seems very unlikely.. N i am stuck here.. I cannot even go back to Mtius because of the sponsorship :(

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Zaara0804 said:
I hope that you hear good news from them soon :)

I was under the impression that it takes some 6months on average to get visa once the file has been transferred. But from the timelines on this forum, the processing time seems definitely longer..

Hmm, i really hope things get moving quickly. I am getting kind of impatient and lonely too. I am a relatively new immigrant and being alone makes the experience worst. I was really hoping that my husband would get his visa by end of this year..but now it seems very unlikely.. N i am stuck here.. I cannot even go back to Mtius because of the sponsorship :(
I know how you feel. Each case is different and maybe yours can take the minimum processing time.

You can go to Mauritius on vacation. My wife's been to Mauritius during the sponsorship and it didn't affect our case.

The problem lies when you leave everything and come back. Then you have to show CIC your intent to return to Canada.

Also I think you have to stay there to keep your pr since you are there.

Zaara0804

Star Member
May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-15
AOR Received.
29-06-15
File Transfer...
31 07-15, AOR2 18-08-15
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-04-15
Passport Req..
Acecube said:
I know how you feel. Each case is different and maybe yours can take the minimum processing time.

You can go to Mauritius on vacation. My wife's been to Mauritius during the sponsorship and it didn't affect our case.

The problem lies when you leave everything and come back. Then you have to show CIC your intent to return to Canada.

Also I think you have to stay there to keep your pr since you are there.
I do hope my husband gets his visa early 2016..

Yep, I can go on vacation to Mtius but not more than 1 year, as advised by our agent..

I really hope you get some good news! Since they ask to redo the medical, i expect that they are working on your case and you will probably be getting your visa before december!!!! Have faith and keep strong :)

Zaara0804

Star Member
May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-15
AOR Received.
29-06-15
File Transfer...
31 07-15, AOR2 18-08-15
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-04-15
Passport Req..
Zaara0804 said:
I do hope my husband gets his visa early 2016..

Yep, I can go on vacation to Mtius but not more than 1 year, as advised by our agent..

I really hope you get some good news! Since they ask to redo the medical, i expect that they are working on your case and you will probably be getting your visa before december!!!! Have faith and keep strong :)
Sorry, I meant 1 month, not 1 year :p