Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
2173 - Software engineers and designers
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Many friends on this forum says Both Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSC) Certificate and Marksheet be sent to ECA. However on WES website it is clearly written that they need HSC certificate and mark sheet. Can anyone confirm this?

WES website says:

1) Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or any other certificate awarded by the Board

2) Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education

Reactions: wasi99

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
If you area graduate and above, you dont need to send SSc or class 10 one.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The evaluation pattern of Pakistan is completely different from India.

WES needs documents for secondary studies pursued in Pakistan for evaluation, unlike India. This is explicitly mentioned on their website.

Secondary school documents (e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC) must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.

So friend JustIbrahum, you need to submit your Intermediate and HSC documents for evaluation.

FAK

Mar 12, 2015
JustIbrahum said:
Hello,

Many friends on this forum says Both Matric (SSC) and Inter (HSC) Certificate and Marksheet be sent to ECA. However on WES website it is clearly written that they need HSC certificate and mark sheet. Can anyone confirm this?

WES website says:

1) Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or any other certificate awarded by the Board

2) Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
Buddy WES don't need SSC (Matric) certificates for Evaluation.
you just need to send you Intermediate Certificates + your Grad and Master's.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apologizes...my bad

In fact I assumed intermediate as SSC levels

kpsgill254

Mar 16, 2015
Hello,

I am from India and i completed 3 years diploma in engineering and then i have done 3 years of Bachelor in Engineering.
Could you please tell me if i have to get both these qualifications verified? Or Just Bachelor in Engineering documents will work?
As i know we only have to get our highest education qualification verified.
Please help in it.

Thanks

JustIbrahum

Mar 2, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kpsgill254 said:
Hello,

I am from India and i completed 3 years diploma in engineering and then i have done 3 years of Bachelor in Engineering.
Could you please tell me if i have to get both these qualifications verified? Or Just Bachelor in Engineering documents will work?
As i know we only have to get our highest education qualification verified.
Please help in it.

Thanks
kpsgill254، consider me as newbie and no expert on the subject but as far as I have studied WES website and CIC website, for immigration purpose you only need your highest degree to be verified only. There is a little catch may be that with 2 or more qualification you will get higher score.

However for job interview or getting exemption on your studies in canada, you should verify your diploma too. I advice to verify both from WES or CES.

JustIbrahum

Mar 2, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
The evaluation pattern of Pakistan is completely different from India.

WES needs documents for secondary studies pursued in Pakistan for evaluation, unlike India. This is explicitly mentioned on their website.

Secondary school documents (e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC) must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.

So friend JustIbrahum, you need to submit your Intermediate and HSC documents for evaluation.
Thanks. But WES website says they only need HSC or Inter certificate and not the 10th class SSC certificate.

Sonu10

Apr 29, 2015
@ justIbrahim. Attested copies of certificate/MS for Matric and Intermediate are to be submitted to WES.

madi223

Mar 26, 2018
Do we need to submit both certificate and marksheet to WES ..OR just certificate will do it??
Education in Pakistan