+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

maths exam for pharmacy enterance?

shraddhapatel

Jan 19, 2017
Hi, to all respected.

My son has taken biology and not maths in 12. Agent have said, if my son have to go in pharmacy course then he have to give maths exam in canada, to upgrade his course for pharmacy

Can anyone explain, what type of level of maths exam for pharmacy is held in canada, compare to indian maths standard. I mean till which standard's of study as he has studied maths till 10th in india.

If anyone has given then please reply me.

Thanks

Saranya96

Feb 19, 2019
Hi, to all respected.

My son has taken biology and not maths in 12. Agent have said, if my son have to go in pharmacy course then he have to give maths exam in canada, to upgrade his course for pharmacy

Can anyone explain, what type of level of maths exam for pharmacy is held in canada, compare to indian maths standard. I mean till which standard's of study as he has studied maths till 10th in india.

If anyone has given then please reply me.

Thanks
There are few clgs which will acpt grade 11 mathematics also

shraddhapatel

Jan 19, 2017
There are few clgs which will acpt grade 11 mathematics also
hi
first thanks for reply
I am not good in all things so please, clgs?
My son have studied mathematics till 10th only. If you clarify or have any idea of maths exams of canada then I can prepare my son for this exam here before he goes to canada for further study.
How can we give 11th maths exam now? please

Thanks

Saranya96

Feb 19, 2019
hi
first thanks for reply
I am not good in all things so please, clgs?
My son have studied mathematics till 10th only. If you clarify or have any idea of maths exams of canada then I can prepare my son for this exam here before he goes to canada for further study.
How can we give 11th maths exam now? please

Thanks
Even I also don't have maths in my 12th grade nd I'm not aware of that exam.
Centennial and mohawk clgs will acpt grade 11 mathematics

shraddhapatel

Jan 19, 2017
Even I also don't have maths in my 12th grade nd I'm not aware of that exam.
Centennial and mohawk clgs will acpt grade 11 mathematics
Hi
What is clgs?
If you find anything on this then please reply, it will be helpful for my son.

Thank You
Regards

Saranya96

Feb 19, 2019
Hi
What is clgs?
If you find anything on this then please reply, it will be helpful for my son.

Thank You
Regards
Visit college websites you will get idea.
Few colleges will ask to write maths exam but few colleges will ask people to take extra subject to meet math requirements

shraddhapatel

Jan 19, 2017
Visit college websites you will get idea.
Few colleges will ask to write maths exam but few colleges will ask people to take extra subject to meet math requirements
Ok, noted
Thanks, best of luck for you future in Canada and God help you with everything.

Regards

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
Firstly if college is giving offer letter that is basic thing to have to proceed with visa than u don't have to write any math exam there in Canada.
Or
If college is giving conditional acceptance than getting visa is bit of prblm
It is upto college how they asses profile and u can mail them regarding profile specific enquiry, i know it is lengthy process but u have to get into.
Or u can do one more thing take additional subject in cbse and write 12th exam here in India than apply.
Hope it helps
All the best

shraddhapatel

Jan 19, 2017
Firstly if college is giving offer letter that is basic thing to have to proceed with visa than u don't have to write any math exam there in Canada.
Or
If college is giving conditional acceptance than getting visa is bit of prblm
It is upto college how they asses profile and u can mail them regarding profile specific enquiry, i know it is lengthy process but u have to get into.
Or u can do one more thing take additional subject in cbse and write 12th exam here in India than apply.
Hope it helps
All the best
Hi
"If college is giving conditional acceptance than getting visa is bit of prblm", noted, will not go for conditional.
Giving 12th maths exam is not possible now.

Regards