Med's Request
Additional tests requested on 05-06-2014
Med's Done....
Feb. 2014 & August 5th 2014
Interview........
24-FEB-2015
Passport Req..
24-MAR-2015...received at VO 6-APR-2015
Hey everyone. I'm back! Lol I think I will finally be applying for my husbands residency soon. News though... I am pregnant. Due this summer. Will collecting EI on MAT leave affect anything? I won't be collecting until 4ish months after we send the application in and the year should be over about the same time my husband lands (if everything goes well).

Also, I paid the fees online and printed out that form. My husband and I are living in different countries and so we have different mailing addresses, etc. whose information do we put on the printed receipt, mine or his? I have this same dilemma with all the extra papers we need to send in. I know I'm supposed to label each form with a name and birthdate but there's more than one paper that both goes with my sponsor app and his residency app and I just don't kin whose info to put. Lol

Just wondering too if anyone knows....are the option c printout and the notice of assessment that they send you after you've done your taxes the same thing? Or is the option c printout something that you would only ever get if you specially requested it?

Thanks for whatever help you all can give me!

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
agarand8 said:
Hey everyone. I'm back! Lol I think I will finally be applying for my husbands residency soon. News though... I am pregnant. Due this summer. Will collecting EI on MAT leave affect anything? I won't be collecting until 4ish months after we send the application in and the year should be over about the same time my husband lands (if everything goes well).

Also, I paid the fees online and printed out that form. My husband and I are living in different countries and so we have different mailing addresses, etc. whose information do we put on the printed receipt, mine or his? I have this same dilemma with all the extra papers we need to send in. I know I'm supposed to label each form with a name and birthdate but there's more than one paper that both goes with my sponsor app and his residency app and I just don't kin whose info to put. Lol

Just wondering too if anyone knows....are the option c printout and the notice of assessment that they send you after you've done your taxes the same thing? Or is the option c printout something that you would only ever get if you specially requested it?

Thanks for whatever help you all can give me!
Hi good evening, I can answer some of your questions.
Maternity leave and EI won't affect your application. It is not consider as welfare or disabilty or anything like that..so your good.
If you are the sponsor and you pay the fees online I think its your address that is filled out on the form( someone can correct me if I am wrong)
And for option C print out you have to request it from CRA. I sent in the one that I filed from tax and they send me a letter saying I should request one from CRA... But hope this helps.. A next forum member can add in details or correct me..

And congrats on your pregnancy..