+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Maternity after ITA

AshyS

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Dear all,

What will be the procedures if one is pregnant after receiving ITA? Medical will not be possible as scan might not be safe. So what happens in this situation?

Ashy

kseekba27

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Dear all,

What will be the procedures if one is pregnant after receiving ITA? Medical will not be possible as scan might not be safe. So what happens in this situation?

Ashy
In our case, my wife medical --Xrays only was deferred and rest of all check were completed and we got a letter from doctor saying Xrays deferred unitl delivery.

AshyS

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
In our case, my wife medical --Xrays only was deferred and rest of all check were completed and we got a letter from doctor saying Xrays deferred unitl delivery.
Thanks for your reply.

So after u informed them about this..did the process get delayed till xray was done?

kseekba27

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Not sure, how to track after AOR stage.
Can anyone tell me how my profile is doing after dec 19th AOR. Below is my status:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.