+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Material for IELTS

Neha@16

Mar 27, 2018
Hello Friends,

On this forum, I have seen lot of threads by people who are willing to share the IELTS material. However since the demand outnumbers the supply, only the top few who post the message first are able to receive the material.

It is a request that if we start sharing the material on any common platform where everyone has access, it would be helpful to all of us or another suggestion would be to share the material with the next email id in the thread so that the chain does not break.

Please start sharing the material if possible.

Crissifix03

Apr 6, 2018
Hello Friends,

On this forum, I have seen lot of threads by people who are willing to share the IELTS material. However since the demand outnumbers the supply, only the top few who post the message first are able to receive the material.

It is a request that if we start sharing the material on any common platform where everyone has access, it would be helpful to all of us or another suggestion would be to share the material with the next email id in the thread so that the chain does not break.

Please start sharing the material if possible.

Gagan4790

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Ontario
I m sharing all the material hv...road to ielts n cambridge books on my fb page ielts support for all..we can share our material there