+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Masters with a 3 year Indian Bachelors in Canada?

danish1canada

Aug 1, 2018
Hi,
I recently graduated with a B.Com Hons. degree from Panjab University and plan to pursue my PG from Canada.
My score in IELTS Academics is 8.5 overall and 71% (First Division) in graduation.
My first preference is opting for Masters in Management or MBA, however, I have come to realize that most universities do not accept 3-year bachelors.
Is there anyone who can provide me with the list of universities that allow students with a 3-year graduate degree?
I would greatly appreciate any feedback and/or help.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi,
I recently graduated with a B.Com Hons. degree from Panjab University and plan to pursue my PG from Canada.
My score in IELTS Academics is 8.5 overall and 71% (First Division) in graduation.
My first preference is opting for Masters in Management or MBA, however, I have come to realize that most universities do not accept 3-year bachelors.
Is there anyone who can provide me with the list of universities that allow students with a 3-year graduate degree?
I would greatly appreciate any feedback and/or help.
You will need GMAT for MBA

danish1canada

Aug 1, 2018
You will need GMAT for MBA
Yeah I know, however it's saddening to know that while American universities are waiving off GMAT requirements, none of the Canadian universities seem to be doing so. I have been preparing for GMAT but the online test platform has garnered a lot of negative feedback :(

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Yeah I know, however it's saddening to know that while American universities are waiving off GMAT requirements, none of the Canadian universities seem to be doing so. I have been preparing for GMAT but the online test platform has garnered a lot of negative feedback :(
I highly recommend you do not do an MBA if you do not have enough work experience. You simply won't get enough out of class discussions and may feel you have less to contribute to the discussion than your peers. Look into specialized Master's programs.

danish1canada

Aug 1, 2018
I highly recommend you do not do an MBA if you do not have enough work experience. You simply won't get enough out of class discussions and may feel you have less to contribute to the discussion than your peers. Look into specialized Master's programs.
Thanks for the piece of advice. Could you recommend a few specialized Master's programs if possible?