+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Masters Stream 2020

co2020

May 31, 2020
July 1st - Happy Canada day!

There isn't much being said about the masters stream. A once very active stream in OINP.

I am creating this thread for those waiting for the masters stream 2020 to open. Once it opens we can use this avenue to update the progress of our application. Most people are wondering when it would open. This question is a puzzle but it also means having more time to gather your documents especially police report from home country, IELTS/CELPIP and finances. I wish all prospective applicants Good luck!

Sobbing

Jul 3, 2020
Master Stream.!! What's that ?? Is it going to be another new Emigration programme ??
Please shed some more light on it as I'm also an M.Com(correspondance).
Thank you.

co2020

May 31, 2020
Reactions: Sobbing

Sobbing

Jul 3, 2020
No, it is not a new stream. It is currently paused but opens once or twice in a year. Are you doing your masters in Ontario? if yes go to the website for more info: https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-masters-graduate-stream
No, I studied in India only.
BTW, do you know which form should I provide to my university to generate transcript ??
I'm planning to do my ECA through IQAS actually. As I heard, they can evaluate my M.Com as a Master degree .. is that right ?

co2020

May 31, 2020
No, I studied in India only.
BTW, do you know which form should I provide to my university to generate transcript ??
I'm planning to do my ECA through IQAS actually. As I heard, they can evaluate my M.Com as a Master degree .. is that right ?
I have no Idea. It would be best to send the institution an email to verify your questions.

co2020

May 31, 2020
Based on the websites update today, the masters stream would be opening this year. No date was given but It recommends monitoring the page.

Reactions: Iammanythings

junaidstar

Oct 10, 2016
Khobar
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Karachi
NOC Code......
I am planning for a Masters from Canada but my spouse has an active Express Entry Profile with myself included. Does this scenario increase my Visa Refusal chances for Masters as being considered as Dual Intent? Please suggest. Thanks

co2020

May 31, 2020
I am planning for a Masters from Canada but my spouse has an active Express Entry Profile with myself included. Does this scenario increase my Visa Refusal chances for Masters as being considered as Dual Intent? Please suggest. Thanks
CIC usually advices against submitting a second Temporary resident permit application when your first application is still processing, to avoid delays. But since you are applying for a permanent residence you may be exempt from the clause. The only way to be sure is to find out from them by giving them a call.

Tazrin

Mar 25, 2020
Is there anyone here who applied in the masters graduate stream last year. I have some queries and need some assistance.

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
July 1st - Happy Canada day!

There isn't much being said about the masters stream. A once very active stream in OINP.

I am creating this thread for those waiting for the masters stream 2020 to open. Once it opens we can use this avenue to update the progress of our application. Most people are wondering when it would open. This question is a puzzle but it also means having more time to gather your documents especially police report from home country, IELTS/CELPIP and finances. I wish all prospective applicants Good luck!
Im also waiting for the stream i guess we have been unlucky due to COVID otherwise it would have opened in march/april. Now lets see if the open it in October or not.

farzadd

Sep 26, 2018
Has anyone had the experience of applying to this stream? I was wondering how exactly the system works. Once it opens, do we only have to enter our name and date of birth and its over or we have to upload all the documents right away? I've heard that we have only about a minute or two before the capacity is full.

Reactions: astraldust