+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Masters Course by Coursework in Canada

vmani007

Mar 24, 2013
Hi All,
I would like to pursue Masters Course by Course Work in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Information Technology/Information Systems/MIS/Service Oriented Computing.
I did a research and I landed up every time in finding Masters by Thesis course from Canadian universities.
My profile :
Bachelor of Technology - Information Technology[B.Tech-IT] with CGPA 7.39 on 10 [no history of Back Logs] 2006-2010 SASTRA University-Thanjavur-Tamil Nadu - India
Work Experience :
2.6 Years of Professional IT experience Aug 2010 to present designated as IT-Consultant
IELTS Score: from British Council
overall : 7.0 [Listening-6.5,Reading-7.0,Writing-7.0,Speaking-7.0]
I wish to immigrate in Canada as a permanent resident in the future,Can any 1 please help me with Universities offering Masters by Coursework,and information on Funding/Scholarships/Part Time jobs will be great.

Thanks in advance.

khkhkhkh

May 1, 2012
Memorial University Canada

Tuition Fees is the lowest.

You cant find a scholarship for course base master.

sreejhu

Apr 18, 2013
Masters for electrical and computer engg from any good universities in Canada

Hi All,
I would like to pursue Masters in Electrical and Computer Engg from some universities in Canada
I did a research and I landed up every time in finding Masters by Thesis course from Canadian universities.
My profile :
Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and communication[B.Tech- ECE] with CGPA 6.2 [7 history of Back Logs] 2007-2011
Mahatma Gandhi College of Engineering, Thodpuzha - Kerala - India
Work Experience : 1.7 Years of Professional experience in Robotics engineering Aug 2011 to present designated as Robotic Engineer
IELTS Score: from IDP
overall : 6.0 [Listening-6.5,Reading-5.5,Writing-6.0,Speaking-5.5]
I wish to take masters from Canada ,Can any 1 please help me which Universities will consider my profile, and information on Funding/Scholarships/Part Time jobs will be great.
Already i have applied to Concorida university and university of Windsor, i got rejected from them. Any other universities were they will take me..
I am so desperate can any one help me out. Taking master from Canada is my dream.

Thanks in advance.