+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Master of Management - MoM - University of Windsor - uwindsor - fall 2014

rahul_007

Feb 25, 2014
hi all..

im going to windsor for mom in international accounting this fall. please connect if you are a student of university of windsor or applied there or applying there or living in windsor etc.
first time i am leaving home and moving to a new country so lot of confusions, anxieties, hopes etc.
you know how it works but still butterflies in my stomach.
thanks a bunch for all who are helping and offering advice and anything positive.

thank you friends. :D

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Nice bro. I have applied for fall intake in MEng at Univ of Windsor. Still awaiting decision. What your profile bro? would be good if you can share

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dont you have another post earlier mentioning about logisitics and supply chain rahul.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/brock-mba-isp-vs-windsor-mom-logistics-and-supply-chain-help-pls-seniors-t196811.0.html

what happened to that. did you shift or.

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iv applied to the mom program too on 21st march.

awaiting reply from them.

cheers

sahil0611

May 6, 2014
Hi rahul007

Congratulations on your admission. Can you please tell me that for how much duration you will get post graduation work permit after completing this program ?

Thanks

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sahil,

U should get 3 years pgwp as its 4 terms and total program is 16 months.

Are you planning to apply to this program too.

cheers

sahil0611

May 6, 2014
Hey propain,

Yes, I am planning to apply for January Session. Have you confirmed about this from the University authorities ? What they are saying about PGWP ? I am concerned because it is a 16 month course and it may be possible that one should get only 16 months on work permit after completing this.

Thanks

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
sahil0611 said:
Hey propain,

Yes, I am planning to apply for January Session. Have you confirmed about this from the University authorities ? What they are saying about PGWP ? I am concerned because it is a 16 month course and it may be possible that one should get only 16 months on work permit after completing this.

Thanks
University authority has no rights and power for offering PGWP. It all depends on the CIC. Most of the masters programs are 12-16 months. So they mostly qualify for 3yrs PGWP. Again all depends on CIC issuing it.

raashid7

May 6, 2014
rahul_007 said:
hi all..

im going to windsor for mom in international accounting this fall. please connect if you are a student of university of windsor or applied there or applying there or living in windsor etc.
first time i am leaving home and moving to a new country so lot of confusions, anxieties, hopes etc.
you know how it works but still butterflies in my stomach.
thanks a bunch for all who are helping and offering advice and anything positive.

thank you friends. :D
congratulations ! please share your profile.

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
Pls share and discuss about the quality of the program and job opportunities post this course. Also, if anyone studying there or passed out can share their exp.