+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Master of Applied Computing (University of Windsor)

vish22

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
hii guys,has anyone applied for Master of Applied Computing at University of Windsor.when do they start giving results? I applied on 25th January 2015.

gouwshik

Jun 14, 2015
yes i have applied for master of applied computing and i got my offer .. how abt u ? have u got ur offer of admission ?

vish22

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
yeah me too,but i haven't applied for visa yet,waiting for my provisional degree.how about you?

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you still waiting the acceptance letter from university of windsor? If you get one, will you go to windsor?

I am thinking to study at St.clair which is closed to university of windsor. Let me know if you are interested. We can share and discuss our jobs and accommodations...

debayan89

Aug 18, 2015
I have got offer for January 2016 intake Master of Applied Computing.
I inquired from the Office of Applied computing regarding coursework at UoW. They said it is a 30 credit course work for 16 months. Those who have joined Master's in Applied Computing at the Windsor University, can you tell me if the 16 months can fetch 3 years of PGWP or only 16 months or less? I am worried listening to the number of credits. Generally even the colleges in Canada takes 16 months for a 2 year degree and their credits are more than 60 total which easily gets them 3 years Post Grad Work Permit. Please let me know. I am very worried. :'(

abhijithpp

Aug 20, 2015
Those who got offer from Windsor for MAC got any funding ? Univ. official said there is no funding for MAC.How much percentage required for UG to get admission ?

debayan89

Aug 18, 2015
I am already admitted to the MAC course from Jan 2016. Anyone who already got into Windsor Univ for Jan 2016? We can discuss accommodation. Others can you help me with accommodation near university?

allancmm

Aug 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
debayan89 said:
I am already admitted to the MAC course from Jan 2016. Anyone who already got into Windsor Univ for Jan 2016? We can discuss accommodation. Others can you help me with accommodation near university?
Can you please share your profile?

aditya94

Jul 3, 2016
Hi guys, I have received an offer of admission from University of Windsor for Master of Applied Computing (MAC) program for Fall (September) Entry.
I am yet to apply for a visa/study permit.

Can anyone tell me if the internship period in MAC program is extendable?
As, according to the Canada Immigration website, a program must be at least 2 years in length in order to apply for a 3 year Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP).

I want to know that whether I'd be able to extend my program length by virtue of an internship.
I'd really appreciate if someone could help be soon!

aditya94

Jul 3, 2016
debayan89 said:
Bro, I have got an offer of admission for MAC Program at UoWindsor for Fall 2016 entry.
I have also read that for programs below 24 months, the PGWP would be equal to the amount of program length.
I have the very same question to ask!
As of now, it seems that you're already pursuing your studies there so can you please confirm whether the internship period in MAC program for Fall 2016 is extendable upto 24 months?

I would like to know if it is possible to get a PGWP for 3 years after completing MAC course.

I'd really appreciate if you could tell me about it soon!

neel47

Jan 29, 2017
aditya94 said:
Bro, I have got an offer of admission for MAC Program at UoWindsor for Fall 2016 entry.
I have also read that for programs below 24 months, the PGWP would be equal to the amount of program length.
I have the very same question to ask!
As of now, it seems that you're already pursuing your studies there so can you please confirm whether the internship period in MAC program for Fall 2016 is extendable upto 24 months?

I would like to know if it is possible to get a PGWP for 3 years after completing MAC course.

I'd really appreciate if you could tell me about it soon!

Kindly help as i'm also having similar dilemma

aayush20

Dec 4, 2016
Hi guys, I have applied for Master of Applied Computing at University of Windsor.when do they start giving results? I applied on 14th December 2016. I have applied for Fall 2017 intake