+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Master In Professional Accountancy (London)

AshyS

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Dears,

Any one who did Masters in Professional accountancy from London university? Do we get more CRS points if this is evaluated by WES?

Ashy S

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dears,

Any one who did Masters in Professional accountancy from London university? Do we get more CRS points if this is evaluated by WES?

Ashy S
Masters degree has same points regardless of the university and location.

amafhh

Apr 5, 2018
Dears,

Ashy S
Masters in Professional Accountancy from University of London is assessed as equivalent to Canadian masters degree. It will increase your CRS if you do not already have an ECA for masters degree. Good luck!

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Masters in Professional Accountancy from University of London is assessed as equivalent to Canadian masters degree. It will increase your CRS if you do not already have an ECA for masters degree. Good luck!
Hi, I already for COPR. I need to add this UOL M.Sc credential to my ECA in order to apply for CPA Ontario membership. Which option should I choose? Upgrade ECA with document by document option or course by course? Purpose of upgrade should be IRCC or professional qualification? My friends got CGA British Columbia membership by using the same old document by document ECA report which they used for immigration purpose. But on CGA/CPA website, they specifically mentioned course by course evaluation. I don't wanna waste time on upgrading the report to course-by-course, as the process is too slow these days due to covid19 pandemic. If you guys already got your ECA, please share your experience.
Thank you

binjay

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hi, I already for COPR. I need to add this UOL M.Sc credential to my ECA in order to apply for CPA Ontario membership. Which option should I choose? Upgrade ECA with document by document option or course by course? Purpose of upgrade should be IRCC or professional qualification? My friends got CGA British Columbia membership by using the same old document by document ECA report which they used for immigration purpose. But on CGA/CPA website, they specifically mentioned course by course evaluation. I don't wanna waste time on upgrading the report to course-by-course, as the process is too slow these days due to covid19 pandemic. If you guys already got your ECA, please share your experience.
Thank you
Hi amafhh,

Have you gotten your evaluation yet or is still waiting? I also wanted to ask whether you have a bachelors degree too with your Masters? Or a Masters from UOL without a bachelors degree will suffice the degree requirement for this MRA?

sady100

Jul 16, 2018
I am ACCA member and thinking to avail exemptions to get MSC in professional accounting from masters. Transcript from uni will show subjects as exempted.

Will I get master equivalency for this degree from wes or iqas ?

Shefijaved

Sep 6, 2018
Hi amafhh,

Have you gotten your evaluation yet or is still waiting? I also wanted to ask whether you have a bachelors degree too with your Masters? Or a Masters from UOL without a bachelors degree will suffice the degree requirement for this MRA?
@ Binjay
Hi, Hope you are doing good. Did you get any confirmation about your question as I am also in the same situation, I do not have any bachelor's degree and looking for the option to do Masters in professional accounting and if I can get a CPA only on the basis of ACCA membership and Masters in Professional Accounting.

Joiss25

Feb 1, 2021
@ Binjay
Hi, Hope you are doing good. Did you get any confirmation about your question as I am also in the same situation, I do not have any bachelor's degree and looking for the option to do Masters in professional accounting and if I can get a CPA only on the basis of ACCA membership and Masters in Professional Accounting.
Hi! Am in the same situation and i wanted to know CPA recognized tge MSc in Professional Accounting for the CPA subscription?