Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ziasaheb said:
Can any body tell me any University at Canada where GMAT is not required for Master Degree.
Gmat is required for MBA not for other master's degrees (mostly).

ss789

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
If you go for Brock MBA ISP then you don't need GMAT

ziasaheb

Star Member
May 14, 2012
@Inam : beside MBA its GMAT required in most of the courses related to management, MSC Managemnt , Masters in Human Resources Mangmnt and all these courses. Kindly tell me some if u go through anywhere abt it.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ziasaheb said:
@ Inam : beside MBA its GMAT required in most of the courses related to management, MSC Managemnt , Masters in Human Resources Mangmnt and all these courses. Kindly tell me some if u go through anywhere abt it.
You are right, it might also be required for master's degree in management side. I wrote only MBA while I should have written management degrees . Sorry my bad.

Master in HRM at York University:
http://www.yorku.ca/laps/shrm/mhrm/admissions.html

ziasaheb

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Thanx for the link but again this one is for Sept next year and way tooo expensive :p Kindly share any such type of program if u come across somewhere related to management. THanks a lot.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ziasaheb said:
Thanx for the link but again this one is for Sept next year and way tooo expensive :p Kindly share any such type of program if u come across somewhere related to management. THanks a lot.
U of Windsor: http://www.uwindsor.ca/internationalprograms/mom-admission-requirements

Management side courses are expensive. Search it and you will find the most optimum course for you.

ziasaheb

Star Member
May 14, 2012
yea thanx i m searching with all the Universities i see in the spread sheet but i have found waterloo and memorial where there is no gmat and the fees is also average. otherwise i get stuck for gmat or either the fees :(

rishi4roshan

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Master of global mgmt at Royal roads university and in University of Victoria
Master of management at University of windsor
MBA at University of new brunswick if you have more than 3.20 gpa in your undergraduation other wise you need gmat.

ziasaheb

Star Member
May 14, 2012
thanks buddy but Windsor is out of reach and the other two has experience required.

Please keep sharing about the universities everyone !

Regards

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
ziasaheb said:
yea thanx i m searching with all the Universities i see in the spread sheet but i have found waterloo and memorial where there is no gmat and the fees is also average. otherwise i get stuck for gmat or either the fees :(
memorial do require gmat for an admission in mba...

ss789

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Brock mba isp mein kya masla hai zia saab? It's cheap and u get co-op and no gmat required

tt

May 30, 2013
Re: Master at Canadian University without GMAT & degree

can anyone let me know of MBA or masters programs in canada that an international student can apply without an mba? It should also help me in the process of getting a post graduate work permit after my MBA and them qualify for PR