+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Masc ECE in Canada

Sam24deep

Jul 5, 2020
I have applied for Masc ECE in Concordia and Carleton. Concordia University replied with a mail that I need to find a supervisor who will assist me in my project. I want to know that if I have to mail the professors myself or the univ itself will allocate me a guide ?? I am currently a student of Msc Physics (Hons) with a percentile of 80.8(upto 3 sem) and completed my bachelor's degree with 72 perc that too in Physics and plus with an Ielts overall band score of 7.5. What are my chances of getting accepted ??

sangar_si

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
You need to contact professors who will guide you in your project or convince a professor how you will add value to a research they are currently doing.

Reactions: Sam24deep
Jan 19, 2021
Yes you definitely need a professor willing to supervise you in case of masc. You can apply but won't get the offer letter without it
I am a bit confused about whether to complete application and then approach professors or should I first contact professor and only then complete application.
Thanks

Sam24deep

Jul 5, 2020
Fill the application so that in your mail to the professors you can write your application number so that can have a complete look at your documents along with your resume