+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Married (Nikkah) Only while PR Application under Process?

HHJJ

Aug 17, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

is there any member in this forum whose case was/is similar to this and received/waiting for PR for both; main applicant and spouse? In more details, a Pakistani student who came on Study Visa, after completion of his/her studies, got PNP Certificate under International Masters Graduate Stream and applied for PR on that basis...later on got married (Nikkah) in Pakistan and added her/his spouse on his/her in process PR application?

All i want to know is what will be the impact on my PR application (main applicant) due to this change in my family composition and what VO can ask from me after submission of below docs? So far below are the documents which they asked for (already submitted):

Principal Applicant Updated Forms:
• IMM0008 Generic form
• IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form
• IMM5562 “ Supplementary Information - Your travels” form

Principal Applicant’s Wife Forms:
• IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form
• IMM5669 “Schedule A – Background or Declaration” form

Additional Documents:
• Color copy of My New/Valid Original Passport & Color copy of My Old Original Passport.
• Color copy of My Wife’s New/Valid Original Passport & Color copy of My Wife’s Old Original Passport.
• Color copy of My Wife’s Original National Identity Card along with Original Notarized (certified) Translation.
• Color copy of My Wife’s Original Birth Certificate.
• Color copy of Our Original Marriage Registration Certificate issued by The Government of Sindh Pakistan.
• Copy of Our Original Marriage Certificate in Urdu along with Original Notarized (certified) Translation.
• Color copy of Original Police Clearance Certificates for My Wife.
• Receipt of Processing Fee & Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for My Wife.

Any help/advice in this regards will be highly appreciated!!

Thank you :)

taurus25

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
HEY DID U GET ANY REPLY ? I M IN SAME SITUATION AND I NEED TO UPDATE MY FILE ..

IS THIS ALL THEY NEED ?

HOW TO FILL 5406 FROM SPOUSE

HHJJ

Aug 17, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Yes, all the mentioned documents will need go to CIC. But before doing that, first you have to update CIC about change in your martial status due to marriage and in mean while start the process of gathering documents for your wife.

Fill out 2 separate "IMM5406", one for yourself and one for you wife.

if have more questions, please personal message me and will be happy to help you.

NOTE: Original Police Clearance Certificates for your wife WILL BE MAILED TO CIC.

Thanks!