+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Married before landing

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
Hi someone got copr and visa and getting married before landing in case spouse application get declined what will happen to visa and copr issued that will also get cancelled. Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi someone got copr and visa and getting married before landing in case spouse application get declined what will happen to visa and copr issued that will also get cancelled. Thanks
Just that the landed person cannot sponsor the spouse to come to Canada for immigration.

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
Just that the landed person cannot sponsor the spouse to come to Canada for immigration.
Hi I put my question in details again Got visa and copr and get married before landing and applied for change in family composition if spouse immigrant visa get rejected what will happen to main applicant visa and copr already issued

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi I put my question in details again Got visa and copr and get married before landing and applied for change in family composition if spouse immigrant visa get rejected what will happen to main applicant visa and copr already issued
You should be able resubmit and change your family composition. If yourbspouse doesn't qualify for PR for some reason you both will denied. When you resubmit your previous COPRs will eventually become invalid. If you land without adding your spouse there is no option to sponsor in the future so that isn't really an option.

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
You should be able resubmit and change your family composition. If yourbspouse doesn't qualify for PR for some reason you both will denied. When you resubmit your previous COPRs will eventually become invalid. If you land without adding your spouse there is no option to sponsor in the future so that isn't really an option.
Thanks can main applicant reply the whole process again without accompanying spouse option in express entry

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks can main applicant reply the whole process again without accompanying spouse option in express entry
Not sure if I understand correctly but you can resubmit and add your spouse as non-accompanying to your PR application. You would then have to sponsor your spouse which is around a 1 year process. If your spouse is innadmissable being non-accompanying doesn't change the fact that the whole application will be denied like if your spouse was accompanying.

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
Not sure if I understand correctly but you can resubmit and add your spouse as non-accompanying to your PR application. You would then have to sponsor your spouse which is around a 1 year process. If your spouse is innadmissable being non-accompanying doesn't change the fact that the whole application will be denied like if your spouse was accompanying.
Thanks there is any offical cic ling where we can read every thing

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
If daughter (who is canadian citizen) sponsor both her parents father and mother can she sponsor her brother, sister who is under 22 age

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If daughter (who is canadian citizen) sponsor both her parents father and mother can she sponsor her brother, sister who is under 22 age
Yes. The PGP may be cancelled this year and she'd need to meet the applocation requirements and secure a spot in the PGP program. The demand is much higher than the amount of spots. The PGP is supposedly going througj changes so nobody knows how they will pick applicants next year if this year is cancelled. There may be other changes to who qualifies for the program.

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
Yes. The PGP may be cancelled this year and she'd need to meet the applocation requirements and secure a spot in the PGP program. The demand is much higher than the amount of spots. The PGP is supposedly going througj changes so nobody knows how they will pick applicants next year if this year is cancelled. There may be other changes to who qualifies for the program.
can Daughter only sponsor brother sister under 22 age without involving her both parents in the application pls confirm as I have heard you can sponsor brother sister only when they are orphaned thanks

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015