+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

marriage ??????????????????

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your guide to sponsorship at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3900E.pdf lists on page 8 one of the criteria to be a sponsor that you reside in Canada. There are however exceptions to that for Canadian citizens who are residing overseas and want to sponsor their partner and/or dependent children.

jaienei

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same situation

Hello There!I was also in the same situation..I am a dependent child sponsored by my father here in SK, Canada. I was a landed immigrant when we arrived here last Jan.18, 2010. And when I got back last May in the Philippines (home country) for my graduation my boyfriend proposed to me. And now we are planning to get married next year by May also..Is my case will be permissible?does the immigration might also doubt with my case? And I am also working right now. Im almost 4 months in my work. I just want to clarify if our wedding is possible to pursue without any worries on May 2011? And just another question, am I allowed to stay in the Philippines for a month and a half?PLs.reply..Im really desperate in searching facts about this..Thanks!

rozel

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To keep your status as a permanent resident, you must live in Canada for at least two years within a five-year period ...............and most probably u can get married without any problem ..........and .................go through the whole post throughly ..... ur all questions will answered .......