+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marriage of Convenience - Fraud - Misrepresentation! i just reported her to border services for getting her PR and left after only 9 months.

kevin_metnik

Dec 8, 2023
I sponsored my actual spouse ''The Snake in the Grass''. We connected online, engaging in 5-6 months of conversation that led me to believe we could build a happy life together. After six months, I found myself on a flight to Morocco, covering the costs of our wedding and related expenses, initiating the immigration process. We officially married on August 15, 2019, with me shouldering all financial responsibilities and providing support in various ways. she didn't and never spent a penny! NONE. ZERO. i was the Husband-HusBANK.

Upon her successful acquisition of permanent residency in October 2020 and her move to Canada immediately the same week, a drastic shift occurred in her behaviour. She departed our home abruptly on July 18, 2021, a mere day after completing nine months of residency in Canada. Her sudden departure was accompanied by troubling news of her pregnancy. The once amiable relationship turned tumultuous, revealing her true intentions after obtaining PR status.

We engaged in frequent arguments, and it became clear that her motives were not rooted in our relationship but rather in securing permanent residency. Despite my offer to fund her return flight, emphasizing her initial claim of coming for our relationship rather than PR, she insisted on staying in Canada independently.

The unfolding events exposed a pattern of financial exploitation, with her draining my resources throughout the immigration process. I sent money regularly, covered wedding expenses, supported her family, paid immigration fees, and provided for her needs upon arrival. In return, she left abruptly, taking advantage of the pregnancy to, as it seems, secure her stay in Canada.

This situation prompted me to report the misrepresentation to border services, recognizing the evident fraud in the guise of a legitimate relationship. She meticulously orchestrated her actions, deceiving both the immigration officer and myself into believing her intentions were rooted in love. The subsequent discovery of her conversations with an ex-boyfriend, disclosing her strategy of marrying someone in Canada for PR purposes, further solidified my belief in her fraudulent intentions.

Adding to the complexity, she is attempting to exploit her PR status by claiming financial benefits and insisting that the child, conceived during our relationship and now a year and a half old, is mine. This has placed a considerable emotional and financial burden on me.

Despite my substantial contributions to her well-being, evidenced by receipts and emotional support, I have not received any communication or updates from border services on the status of my complaint since the initial report in July 2021. Recognizing the urgency and severity of the situation.

Today i just found out she sued me in court for something in the family court. ..! propably tryin to get child benefits even tho i never saw that baby since she got born almost 2 years ago!

To be continued ..!

Lesson Learned: ''Avoid marrying from abroad at all Cost - don't fall for it''.