AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Now your husband is divorcing you and going to marry the biological mother of his biological child and bringing both in Canada.
The husband will never be able to sponsor his child to Canada for life. He can sponsor the 2nd wife 5 years after he landed but not his son since he didn't declare his son in his initial PR.

Last edited:

mad_hatter

Jul 16, 2016
I presume OP married her soon to be ex in Philippine. Since Philippine does not allow divorce, I would think Canadian divorce decree cannot be enforced in Philippine. If that is the case, OP's husband will not be able to marry his girl friend in Philippine. To qualify for family class sponsorship, he would have to apply as common law. So he would have to go back to Philippine to live with his girlfriend for a period of time. I wonder would he be willing to do that?

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
I presume OP married her soon to be ex in Philippine. Since Philippine does not allow divorce, I would think Canadian divorce decree cannot be enforced in Philippine. If that is the case, OP's husband will not be able to marry his girl friend in Philippine. To qualify for family class sponsorship, he would have to apply as common law. So he would have to go back to Philippine to live with his girlfriend for a period of time. I wonder would he be willing to do that?
He would also be required to renounce his PR and re-apply as he will never be eligible to sponsor the son.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
They can both easily marry outside Philippine. The ex doesn't need to stay in Philippine for a year to establish common law.

Ab89

Aug 4, 2017
Hello I have sponsored my husband last December 17,2018 then got approved pr in February later he made landing without my knowledge and never contacted me , i came to know through ECAS because I was legal representative that he made landing in June . Have been trying to reach him , he blocked me everywhere. I filed fraud and have CBSA case number and even contacting ircc but nothing happened it’s been 5 months now . Need advice and help does immigration will do anything will they send him back , I have all proofs evidence about his fraud but I am not being investigated or nothing happened yet.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello I have sponsored my husband last December 17,2018 then got approved pr in February later he made landing without my knowledge and never contacted me , i came to know through ECAS because I was legal representative that he made landing in June . Have been trying to reach him , he blocked me everywhere. I filed fraud and have CBSA case number and even contacting ircc but nothing happened it’s been 5 months now . Need advice and help does immigration will do anything will they send him back , I have all proofs evidence about his fraud but I am not being investigated or nothing happened yet.
There's really nothing more you can do if you have already notified IRCC and submitted the evidence. It's up to IRCC if they investigate or not - and investigations can take anywhere from a few months to well over a year to complete. It's impossible for any of us to say if he will be investigated or not - and if he is investigated, whether IRCC will decide to revoke his PR status.

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Omg. I'm sorry :( did you try calling them?? I

Ab89

Aug 4, 2017
There's really nothing more you can do if you have already notified IRCC and submitted the evidence. It's up to IRCC if they investigate or not - and investigations can take anywhere from a few months to well over a year to complete. It's impossible for any of us to say if he will be investigated or not - and if he is investigated, whether IRCC will decide to revoke his PR status.
Yes , thank you for information but is it anyway can cancel sponsorship by filling divorce and after proof through lawyer so that won’t be eligible for 3 years sponsorship, any other way can save myself being misused for sponsorship

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Yes , thank you for information but is it anyway can cancel sponsorship by filling divorce and after proof through lawyer so that won’t be eligible for 3 years sponsorship, any other way can save myself being misused for sponsorship
You can't cancel his sponsorship. You've reported it to IRCC. Whether they investigate is up to them and they will not tell you the result. The 3 year undertaking remains in force unless his PR status is revoked.

AlelieL

Mar 1, 2019
But I don't have enough money..all I want him is to pay me to all my expenses when time that I sponsored him and supported him when he's in the Philippines since 2011.
what’s the update on your fraud tips? Did the immigration act on the misrepresentation report?