+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marriage fraud

Anjho11

Oct 28, 2018
Hi good day!. I just want to share my story. I sponsored my husband last 2016. Then he landed last year April 2017. We're leaving together back home since 2008 as common law. Then we decided to get married last June 2015. When he landed here last April 2017. He left me on July 2017. And then he told me everything in the cellphone that he has another woman and his son to her in Philippines. In other words he cheated me. So I report to immigration and to Canada Boarder about that last September. He didn't declared to immigration that he has a son. Every month I emailed the immigration regarding of my complaint to my husband but still no update yet. And last week I received the divorced paper from my husband lawyer. I don't know what to do? Because I don't have enough money to get the lawyer. I want to depend myself to him. All his accusations to me are all lies. I tried to call the legal aid but nobody answer the phone.
Please help what can I do.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi good day!. I just want to share my story. I sponsored my husband last 2016. Then he landed last year April 2017. We're leaving together back home since 2008 as common law. Then we decided to get married last June 2015. When he landed here last April 2017. He left me on July 2017. And then he told me everything in the cellphone that he has another woman and his son to her in Philippines. In other words he cheated me. So I report to immigration and to Canada Boarder about that last September. He didn't declared to immigration that he has a son. Every month I emailed the immigration regarding of my complaint to my husband but still no update yet. And last week I received the divorced paper from my husband lawyer. I don't know what to do? Because I don't have enough money to get the lawyer. I want to depend myself to him. All his accusations to me are all lies. I tried to call the legal aid but nobody answer the phone.
Please help what can I do.
Thanks 4 sharing. Looks like they won't care about your complaint. In such cases a fraudulent usually is a winner. Legally it is very hard even to deport or do anything so easily, since you are the 1 who took full responsibility. If you got documents to prove his misrepresentation; they will still look at whether it is directly affected to gain entry even if he had a child! And how much time he has spent here in Canada now?
Legal Aid which is free>> And yes they don't answer then go to them , leave a message. I hope more members will help /guide you from here. Lets wait.

Anjho11

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks 4 sharing. Looks like they won't care about your complaint. In such cases a fraudulent usually is a winner. Legally it is very hard even to deport or do anything so easily, since you are the 1 who took full responsibility. If you got documents to prove his misrepresentation; they will still look at whether it is directly affected to gain entry even if he had a child! And how much time he has spent here in Canada now?
Legal Aid which is free>> And yes they don't answer then go to them , leave a message. I hope more members will help /guide you from here. Lets wait.
Hi..He's already 1 year and 7 months here in Canada. He landed April 2017. I have proof that he has a child in Philippines. I've got birth certificate of his son. I want to deport him that's why I follow up every month to the immigration but still nothing happened. Our hearing is on November 1st. But still looking for a lawyer.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
IRCC will not advise you if his status or the investigation results. You cannot deport him. All you can do is report him, submit your evidence and get on with your life.

Reactions: msb and noonnabi

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
They dont even deport some 1 who landed at the diff airport on purpose. This guy sent his whole story on whatsapp in a video asking 4 justice, so far I did not hear his fraudulent wife is deported. She came to see him once but the guy called Police as a witness. Her plan was to lay fake abuse charges on him Rt on 1st meeting..No results I have now.

mad_hatter

Jul 16, 2016
Really because I have no idea. He filed the divorce because he wants to bring his another woman and son here. And he said he wants to remarry soon.
He will have difficulties. Firstly, he needs to wait five years from the time he landed before he can sponsor another spouse. Secondarily, he never declares he has a son, therefore his son is not eligible under family class sponsorship.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
He will have difficulties. Firstly, he needs to wait five years from the time he landed before he can sponsor another spouse. Secondarily, he never declares he has a son, therefore his son is not eligible under family class sponsorship.
Right agree with you. But I can understand her feelings and how she wants him to be punished as it is an offence.. But sadly there are no hard rules for such cases yet. She should leave it for GOD to take His revenge if he cheated so badly. We can only burn our head/blood/piece of mind all of it, while other offender enjoys the heck of his/her life

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I dont want. I want to punish him to everything that he did to me. I'm not losing hope that 1 day immigration call me or email me about my complaint.
There is no point in calling immigration and they are not going to call you. They can't tell you the result of your complaint because of privacy laws.

Divorce and move on.

Reactions: msb and noonnabi

Anjho11

Oct 28, 2018
If I were you I’d just collect money anyway I can and hire a lawyer to do it. It’s a long term battle but worth it.
But I don't have enough money..all I want him is to pay me to all my expenses when time that I sponsored him and supported him when he's in the Philippines since 2011.

Reactions: singleman