+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marriage certificate

arjred

Jan 29, 2020
I had submitted the PR with Affidavit and letter of explanation, my PR is on hold, they had given me 3 months time to submit legal document of marriage from where the marriage took place. In the current situation we cannot travel, looking out for alternatives. Can anyone suggest?

jitinkalra

Aug 5, 2017
I have the same issue, don't have marriage certificate and planning to submit an affidavit along with the LOE and request for extension. But with the extension, not sure even we can travel and arrange the marriage certificate due to this COVID issue. I did lot of research for an alternative but no success. Only option would be to travel and get the certificate. If anyone has come across similar situation before, please advise how to manage the certificate without travelling or Is there any alternative to get the legal document from Canada.

Reactions: dpinsent

U3691kamaka

Aug 11, 2020
Hello everyone, please am new here and need help. Please, am still at the process of trying to evaluate my credentials with WES. I am married and this made some of my credentials to carry my husband's name. What can I submit along to help inform them that am still that same person to avoid rejecting my applications?

Feb 16, 2021
Hi Nik, I am still struggling in managing the marriage certificate. I have in a same situation and can't travel to India to register my marriage due to COVID. So I have no option except to go with affidavit and attach our passports along with LOE. I know that's a big risk but what else I can do. If you find any solution please share with me.
Hi Can u share me whether you got your PR or what happened next ? Asking because we are in same situation.

Feb 16, 2021
I had submitted the PR with Affidavit and letter of explanation, my PR is on hold, they had given me 3 months time to submit legal document of marriage from where the marriage took place. In the current situation we cannot travel, looking out for alternatives. Can anyone suggest?
Hi Can u share me how u wrote the LOE to get the extended time because we are on the same situation.
can u mail me @ kkomali2018@gmail.com

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
I am currently in the same situation. Our marriage took place 18 years ago and IRCC is not accepting the church certificate and affidavit though it has been attested by the Indian Embassy, Qatar. We are unable to travel because of the covid situation and my job. Has anyone had any success getting past this please?

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
I have the same issue, don't have marriage certificate and planning to submit an affidavit along with the LOE and request for extension. But with the extension, not sure even we can travel and arrange the marriage certificate due to this COVID issue. I did lot of research for an alternative but no success. Only option would be to travel and get the certificate. If anyone has come across similar situation before, please advise how to manage the certificate without travelling or Is there any alternative to get the legal document from Canada.

am currently in the same situation. Our marriage took place 18 years ago and IRCC is not accepting the church certificate and affidavit though it has been attested by the Indian Embassy, Qatar. We are unable to travel because of the covid situation and my job. Did you manage to work this out? Any advice will be valuable. Thanks

waimhas

Jun 24, 2022
am currently in the same situation. Our marriage took place 18 years ago and IRCC is not accepting the church certificate and affidavit though it has been attested by the Indian Embassy, Qatar. We are unable to travel because of the covid situation and my job. Did you manage to work this out? Any advice will be valuable. Thanks
How did you get your marriage certificate. how did you resolve this issue